Game-Labs Forum

In-game chat banned - explanations request

admin

Так же не могу писать в чате, хочу узнать причину, дату написания того, за что я получил бан, продолжительность бана.

Сервер пвп1 еу. Ник "BT Klin64Rus"

If I get banned cuz of my name, how am I supposed to prevent that???

While making character name there should be some restrictions.

I am chat banned now and I wasnt even talking in the chat.

My name is Fuccboi on pvp1

For how long Im going to be chat banned?

I cant access the ingame chat, im pretty sure i know why i got banned, but would like to see what got me.

In-game nickname:Potemkin

never got a warning but i probably deserved it.... just want to know how long its for. i cant communicate with anyone in ts i dont speak spanish.

Edited by Potemkin

be nice if i could get a legitimate responce to my many questions.............ink?

Captain, you have been warned by a mod in game in the middle of the week, also, massive chat abuse reports grant a 7 days chat ban in the way you have been banned.

Captain, you have been warned by a mod in game in the middle of the week, also, massive chat abuse reports grant a 7 days chat ban in the way you have been banned.

nowhere in the rules does it say automatic 7 day chat ban for massive chat abuse, your also penalizing other clans mates of mine because you DO NOT HAVE the rules clearly stated NEWHERES

where the rules are stated is clear....however the set of rules you are going by are not..................................Making up the rules as yougo alnog does not work as a set "clearly stated rules"

Also there were no massive chat abuse. what i listed or what was listed to me was not a massive chat abuse it was a total of 7 comments

Edited by Capt Flint Rogers

nowhere in the rules does it say automatic 7 day chat ban for massive chat abuse, your also penalizing other clans mates of mine because you DO NOT HAVE the rules clearly stated NEWHERES

where the rules are stated is clear....however the set of rules you are going by are not..................................Making up the rules as yougo alnog does not work as a set "clearly stated rules"

Also there were no massive chat abuse. what i listed or what was listed to me was not a massive chat abuse it was a total of 7 comments

Since there are no rules stated anywhere, you should be grateful the mods didn't decide to make them up on the spot and ban you permanently. It's what I'd do.

• Like 1

Rules are common sense.  Game has chat moderators that show up in green.  There are rules posted on what chat shouldn't contain.  You abuse people and use offensive language, common sense says that you will get a chat ban.  Further more, you've been in two tribunals already and have only been playing for how long? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't access the ingame chat and I would like to know why I was restricted.

Ingame nickname: ''Elmarby"

Was playing a PvE mission by myself when I got disconnected momentarily. Logged back in and few moments later a message popped up. Couldn't read it fully as it quickly disappeared as I was clicking just as it appeared but it said chat ban.

And sure enough, I was banned. Which was a bit of a surprise as I hadn't used chat the entire day. Nor would I consider myself a toxic player.

Clarification and, if warranted, a nullification of the ban, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by Elmarby
  • Like 1

Limited chat access why?    I hadn't played for two days, when i returned to the game i can not use chat. No reason given

Forgot to add my in game nick lol  ''caer urfa''

Edit:

Edited to remove double post - Moderator team