Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of War between US and Great Britain

Lord_Drax

Just now, Captain Lust said:

Sure mate, i used to be Santa's little helper a few years ago... it was alot of fun and felt really rewarding.

hey Santa, why you didn't saw many british veterans in Cartagena PB? Use your little brain and think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

I'm trying to talk like an adult, if you want to go that way... cya.

4 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Use your little brain and think.

Yeah, very mature talk right there, my friend. 

So let me put it like this: You completely lacked the courage to fight the swedes at cartagena, because you knew you would lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Decision was done long time ago.

Maybe this is true, maybe not. I can not know but...

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

we didn't have ships in Cartagena

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Our clan economies are strong enough to pump 5-10 1st rates daily.

Don't you contradict yourself here? All ships are super cheap now and you admit you can pump out 1st rates non-stop. Then why did you not leave some ships for the PB there? All people had to move ships exactly at the time of the PB? Really?

I normally wouldn't even care but this is a little disappointing from the Brits, after you told me it is good to have the OP cartagena fit only in one port and how it promotes RvR, that you and your clan enjoy so much... And then saying "Everyone is welcome to try to take Cartagena from us..." and now swedes took it without a fight..?

I am just trying to make sense of it all here...

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

Our 1st rates were in free towns and other places around the map. We moved them BEFORE hostility and PB was flipped. Our shipyards and materials are not in Cartagena and no one could be arsed to spend 3-4 hours sailing 1st rate to Cartagena and then another 3-4 hours back. This is another reason why we leave GB nation, we need 3-4 hours of sailing in PB ships one way. Before you ask why don't we have PB ships in every port... think twice. 

"Everyone is welcome to try to take Cartagena from us..."

I said it what... 2-3 weeks ago? You were too late few days for the fight. 2-3 days earlier everyone would defend it.

What my brother you have joined the black!!!! Do my eyes deceive me??

9 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Says the guy who joined from PvE-Server ...

ernshaft jetzt? es gibt die edit-funktion, damit könntest du diesen schwachsinn noch editieren.

ich empfehle dir, einfach mal die fresse zu halten und damit aufzuhören, nicht nur komplette unwahrheiten zu verbreiten - es mag leute geben, die glauben dir vlt sogar diese scheiße, die du hier täglich, diesen post inbegriffen, in das forum kotzt!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Lust said:

Yeah, very mature talk right there, my friend. 

So let me put it like this: You completely lacked the courage to fight the swedes at cartagena, because you knew you would lose.

It is mature if he said it.. but it isnt if you say it.  Standards.

• Like 1

they "way" iam talking might be discussible - but as if u might have recognized, its to u and this moron admiral hornblower only iam talking in a harsh way - cause iam tired of reading so much bullshit coming from u both. 

it wont make a difference at all cause u both belong to the group of ppl that cannot reflect themselves, are not accessable for arguments and the ability of realizing that u might be wrong with some things u believe/know 

so have fun telling others stupid lies or abstruse arguments and feel fine while doing so 

Edited by troody

2 minutes ago, Cabral said:

A pve nation declared war on a pve nation. What they are gonna do? Pve?

Hostility missions are PVE so after the PB is set they join the port battle the next day and if they see an enemy they just run away and try it another time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Our 1st rates were in free towns and other places around the map. We moved them BEFORE hostility and PB was flipped. Our shipyards and materials are not in Cartagena and no one could be arsed to spend 3-4 hours sailing 1st rate to Cartagena and then another 3-4 hours back. This is another reason why we leave GB nation, we need 3-4 hours of sailing in PB ships one way. Before you ask why don't we have PB ships in every port... think twice. 

"Everyone is welcome to try to take Cartagena from us..."

I said it what... 2-3 weeks ago? You were too late few days for the fight. 2-3 days earlier everyone would defend it.

Fair enough if this is true and you planned it all so long ago and all but why did your clan give up on cartagena? I probably missed something since im not very active anymore...

4 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

This is another reason why we leave GB nation, we need 3-4 hours of sailing in PB ships one way

You mean all your shipyards are in KPR? MT isn't that far away tbh... but yeah it's a bit more centralized.

4 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Before you ask why don't we have PB ships in every port... think twice. 

I think it is fair to assume that you have at least one shipyard at or around the most important port on the map, if your clan owns it? Especially since components are much lighter now and sailing a bunch of parts / resources for them around is more efficient than bringing the actual ships...

13 hours ago, monk33y said:

Typical usa.

They are only able to fight when the other side is at its weakest.

So the usa is now at war with:

Pirates

Great Britain 

Sweden 

As a pirate I'm now torn between stamping on the British or dealing with the annoying flyin the room (USA)

The US is NOT at war with Sweden... No declaration of war has been given, please stop spreading fake news...

10 minutes ago, Lord_Drax said:

The US is NOT at war with Sweden... No declaration of war has been given, please stop spreading fake news...

God save you if you were at war with them. By the way, you were elected president by the people vote or self imposed? :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, monk33y said:

I love how no1 gives a toss that the usa declared war on gb

because that is the  fake news .. just US posturing ... there has to be a peace to declare war .. afaik US have been enemy of gb for last 3-4 months ..

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cabral said:

God save you if you were at war with them. By the way, you were elected president by the people vote or self imposed? :)

Here are the silly phrases arriving ... It is a pity to see that when a nation gets organized and gets to the point that each of the different clan leaders choose a representative for their nation by leaving each their equals in the corner, some allow themselves to ask whether a president is elected by the people or whether it is imposed. Lord Drax is the elected representative is chosen by the American players and we respect his decision. Designating a leader does not mean he has absolute power the american senate is there for that. In the end Lord Drax has managed to do what other nations can not do or try hard, a functional democratic government.