Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Norfolk nChance

[PvP Global] To all Nations please HELP me...

Recommended Posts

To all Nations out there please HELP me

 I maybe the absolute pinnacle of one of the darkest Cults seen to man, but even I must obey when “She the Power that is… Mrs. nChance starts a calling”.

We are moving House and I don’t know how this Junkie will cope without my NA fix for a week or so. My Dealer, you know him the Genius that is… He knows I’ll be back craving that fix.

 

My [ELITE] that is…

To be an [ELITE] Officer is a great achievement to behold. You are expected by definition to fight with Odds against and BR mis-matches like you wouldn’t believe. It’s why when one or two [ELITE] turn up at a theater point or PB YOU feel somehow much more confidant they’ve got your back even with over whelming odds against.

You don’t believe me…?

 

A Challenge to all Nations Apart from GB…

 

While I’m gone I want you to try and GANK any and every Senior [ELITE] Captain. Then either POST me the image or POST it in the forums for all to see. Quick tip, be careful they look like they sail alone and AFK. Make sure because they do love to jump amateur Gankers…

Drufus Kent [XO] @drufuskent– sly as you like. You try to jump him he’ll get other clans to sink you. Laugh and watch without firing a shot.

Flipper [CTO] @flipper687 – red rag to a bull. Stalked Lone Wolf for weeks. He just won’t let it drop. Number One revenge ganker for us. Make sure your Granny is already dead because he takes revenge to an all new level…

Cdog – @Cdog Fcuk this guy has got stones. Lives in Florida. When Irma was in bound he made sure he stayed for the final Port Battle at George Town before evacuating with a not too happy wife. You must be in three-man group seriously any less even with bigger boats you won’t survive.

Mixy – @mixedgril731 the Trader always has expensive bling on board. Textile Machinery, Historical Artifacts or just tons and tons of white oak. You see him and you get him I guarantee it will be one of the biggest pay days you ever had.

Openside – @openside Brawler from Newcastle. Look at your Gang and no matter how many in number you’ll need just one more player. He just doesn’t know when to die. You will always be under manned here…

 

So please show me why [ELITE] should be called [ELITE]. I want them all sunk. NOT just once but time and time again. Show me you can do it… This is how @Norfolk nChance recruits for new players to join one of the hardest Cults in the game… You want it come and get it…

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

To all Nations out there please HELP me

 I maybe the absolute pinnacle of one of the darkest Cults seen to man, but even I must obey when “She the Power that is… Mrs. nChance starts a calling”.

We are moving House and I don’t know how this Junkie will cope without my NA fix for a week or so. My Dealer, you know him the Genius that is… He knows I’ll be back craving that fix.

 

My [ELITE] that is…

To be an [ELITE] Officer is a great achievement to behold. You are expected by definition to fight with Odds against and BR mis-matches like you wouldn’t believe. It’s why when one or two [ELITE] turn up at a theater point or PB YOU feel somehow much more confidant they’ve got your back even with over whelming odds against.

You don’t believe me…?

 

A Challenge to all Nations Apart from GB…

 

While I’m gone I want you to try and GANK any and every Senior [ELITE] Captain. Then either POST me the image or POST it in the forums for all to see. Quick tip, be careful they look like they sail alone and AFK. Make sure because they do love to jump amateur Gankers…

Drufus Kent [XO] @drufuskent– sly as you like. You try to jump him he’ll get other clans to sink you. Laugh and watch without firing a shot.

Flipper [CTO] @flipper687 – red rag to a bull. Stalked Lone Wolf for weeks. He just won’t let it drop. Number One revenge ganker for us. Make sure your Granny is already dead because he takes revenge to an all new level…

Cdog – @Cdog Fcuk this guy has got stones. Lives in Florida. When Irma was in bound he made sure he stayed for the final Port Battle at George Town before evacuating with a not too happy wife. You must be in three-man group seriously any less even with bigger boats you won’t survive.

Mixy – @mixedgril731 the Trader always has expensive bling on board. Textile Machinery, Historical Artifacts or just tons and tons of white oak. You see him and you get him I guarantee it will be one of the biggest pay days you ever had.

Openside – @openside Brawler from Newcastle. Look at your Gang and no matter how many in number you’ll need just one more player. He just doesn’t know when to die. You will always be under manned here…

 

So please show me why [ELITE] should be called [ELITE]. I want them all sunk. NOT just once but time and time again. Show me you can do it… This is how @Norfolk nChance recruits for new players to join one of the hardest Cults in the game… You want it come and get it…

to ease the pain 

the elite were never great sailors, mostly upper-class hobby captains

>> only the heroes  :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

@Thonys

Great I will expect a pile of images from you upon my return.

 

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

 

well i am at the other side of the world i think 

but and here is one

C40188A8B1DE2BD1A898C2F7E5240842C180517B

ohw ..and that Machiavelli figure is/was right

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For  sale ..................no free transfer.........................all right how much will it cost us to get some other clan to take him..........................one slightly deranged Clan leader with delusions of importance. Has a nasty habit in battle of accidently firing at his own  side.....................or bu**gering off on some mad suicidal  charge towards the enemy  making strange burbling noises.

 

Each day when signing on you can be sure to find that overnight has has come up with yet another hare brained scheme......................and this is the latest. Those who know us  wil be aware that those named are kindly souls who love their Grannies and  like to live peacefully with all.

If I knew how to do it I would set Elan on him but cannot find any sign of this supposed organisation.................and as for the church ..............................!

 

No serious or hilarious offer refused ..........................help us ..........................please!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

I have killed almost all in that list in one single battle by myself. Either I'm great or they're not very good. Pick one

You, my friend and Budgie hid inside La Navasse while I sat outside in my Green Connie. 

I gave you Protection and allowed you to leave because you wanted to be a Care Bear. 

Almost = 1x at most....

You go get 'em  fella... I want YOU in  [ELITE]

Norfolk.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

You, my friend and Budgie hid inside La Navasse while I sat outside in my Green Connie. 

I gave you Protection and allowed you to leave because you wanted to be a Care Bear. 

Almost = 1x at most....

You go get 'em  fella... I want YOU in  [ELITE]

Norfolk.

 

 

I sank flipper outside la navasse once in a duel and killed a bunch of elite member when I jumped in their mission. As for you, you either smoke some good stuff or the voices in your head are getting you confused about reality and your dreams. Gotta say, ELITE taking on BLACK or protecting them!!!! Is some funny delusional stuff. 

Still, you guys always had a good attitude so you got my respect

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

I sank flipper outside la navasse once in a duel and killed a bunch of elite member when I jumped in their mission. As for you, you either smoke some good stuff or the voices in your head are getting you confused about reality and your dreams. Gotta say, ELITE taking on BLACK or protecting them!!!! Is some funny delusional stuff. 

Still, you guys always had a good attitude so you got my respect

Ahhh SC, those were the days when boats was cheap and so was the rum. I spent a lot of time dippin me toes in the water over those weeks great fun. As for the mission jumping seem to remember it was a sizeable mismatch, green connies vs a nasty santi and not the xmas kind lol. However Jobaset might have more 2 say...from memory a rather large run had come to a gurgling end on that event much to the chagrin of fellow [BLACK] members so I was told. As for our deranged despot leader, those that know us will I believe understand that we all have burdens to bare. He is hare brained and erratic but does entertain.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2017 at 7:42 AM, Thonys said:

to ease the pain 

the elite were never great sailors, mostly upper-class hobby captains

>> only the heroes  :) 

I always seen the ELITE on GLOBAL as those nerdy kids that are forced to play in Gym class and you have to pick them any way for your team but you might as well use them and let them play to take the brunt of the hits.  Though they might get crushed every two seconds they still got hear and keep coming back for the ball.  

We all had that one kid on our team and we know who they are.   That is our good fellows over on the GB side in ELITE clan.   Even when out number and out gun and in crappy ships they will storm right at us and try to fight it out.  If they lucky they might even scratch some paint.  I did have tea once on Norfolks ship, not sure he invited me or not but I helped my self, along with all his gold and goodies too before I left, such a good host he was to his guess, why yes he was.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I always seen the ELITE on GLOBAL as those nerdy kids that are forced to play in Gym class and you have to pick them any way for your team but you might as well use them and let them play to take the brunt of the hits.  Though they might get crushed every two seconds they still got hear and keep coming back for the ball.  

We all had that one kid on our team and we know who they are.   That is our good fellows over on the GB side in ELITE clan.   Even when out number and out gun and in crappy ships they will storm right at us and try to fight it out.  If they lucky they might even scratch some paint.  I did have tea once on Norfolks ship, not sure he invited me or not but I helped my self, along with all his gold and goodies too before I left, such a good host he was to his guess, why yes he was.

I'd say most of us come from playing a real sport "RUGBY" hence yawl always see us get up and have another go. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fellas.......................... as Elite we are just a group of players like any other.........................I have said we ought to change the damn stupid name. Sometimes we sink opponents at others we get sunk. The rest is in the mind of the "Clan creator" who is going to return to find a bunch of  "unhappy" members  who he treats at times with what borders on contempt. He loses more ships than the rest of us put together......................and we are the ones that build them

Keel hauling  is coming bck into fashion.

 

We do believe in fighting whatever the odds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've often wondered if being in ELITE/ELAN is anything like your leader likes to role play. Must be a (ahem) "challenge". You all seem to be good sports and I appreciate his passion for the game. 

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passion for the game.........................oh yes and he contributes a lot spending countless hours looking at ways to improve it..........................but he is also a follower of Machiavelli  who's picture he  has adopted. Need I say more........................................... loves playing mindgames.

Codename in ELITE.....................'Dick' ......................................

Leadership style in battle................................HELP  ME FLIP................ oh hell I'm sinking!  

Edited by drufuskent
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Farrago said:

I've often wondered if being in ELITE/ELAN is anything like your leader likes to role play. Must be a (ahem) "challenge". You all seem to be good sports and I appreciate his passion for the game. 

 

we play together because we enjoy each others company more than anything else. This above wipes or whatever in game happens. I miss some of our "Frenemies"  like @koltes @Duncan McFail and other [BLACK] guys. The same thing I believe is the same with them as well as am told they  are playing as a group  together in another game.

@drufuskentand the rest of the gang are true friends and it would leave a big hole if NA didn't work out. The work or time I put in dosen't feel like an effort but something I need to do to help the gang. The magic moments thread @admindid made me lol. Just in this last year in PvP we've had loads with @Simon Cadeteand others to there credit.

In [ELITE] my equivalent rank would be "Creater", and my title is "EyeCandy" (Dick is the nickname all the same). With just one job to do and that's to  give vision. They the true [ELITE] are my Captains for I @Farragoonly stand...

...stand on the shoulders of Giants...

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...