Game-Labs Forum

Cannot teleport between outposts

VonBarb

Maybe it isn't a bug, but I havent been able to find anything about it in the Wiki :

Docked with my Aggy in my Port Morant outpost, trying to TP back to KPR, I get a message saying that there isnt "enough dock space in current outpost", despite the fact I only have the one Aggy in Morant and nothing else. I've been able to travel back and forth between my KPR and Belize Outposts, leaving ships behind in both.

Is it something to do with Aggy being a 4th rate ? 

Nope. I'm trying to teleport without the ship, using the 'Teleport' button in the 'Outposts' section. One ship in Morant, 4 in KPR, so docking space shouldn't be an issue.

The message I'm getting is ' Cannot teleport - Need more space in docks to leave current ship'

Sailed back to KPR and tried again with a Pickle this time, same message. I tried buying a Basic Cutter in Morant to sail from Morant, leaving the Pickle behind, I get a message that there are no more slots available...

I have 6 ships in total. 5 Docked in KPR, one in Belize, and one I can't leave behind anywhere, no matter what type.

Are docking slots now shared between all outposts ?? 

Edited by VonBarb