Game-Labs Forum

VCO Takes the Black!

Christendom

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well if you wanted a fight that was the point of us fighting over Leo and PaP not some one econ port.  That was one of the few ports we actually made money off to pay for the other ones.  That is the problem I had with it.  You target an econ port (as in tax made off it).   It's like us going down and hitting one of your ports off hours.  You wouldn't been to happy about that either would you.  That was the whole reason we let ya'll move up there without screening and such to fight over ports that doesn't mean anything to either one and have some fun and so ya'll can do the same with the Danes.   If it was Leoguana or one of the other old french region ports we would of just showed with who was on and tried to have a half decent fight.  Ya'll also didn't have to bring all the other guys.  If it was an Armed vs Black/Blood the fight would of been more even matched.   We just don't have the Aus/SEA presence ya'll do or the Danes.  No clue what going on with them, but even Danes CCCP would be hard press to made that battle as they follow times more close to your West Coast Aussies and it would of been to early for them to make as that was a work day.  You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen.

Couple of things,

1. We actually don't give a monkeys about any port in our name so feel free to take one in return, I actually wish everyone on this server would A. Pull there heads out if there rectums as ports mean nothing to any of you thay actually really don't there just in one color or another, B. If ARMED hits a port it is never personal we're trying to get this server to be a bloody pvp server and fight each other, all of the alliance crap get jammed up your arses tbh if I could I'd be fighting GB clans and players to

2. We have spoken to @Skully and his exact comment in ts to us was they are basically non existent right now, soo fighting them is in ice till they return

3. Another 2 hours time would of been 1:27 am start for a PB not that's an issue. But why do I always have to move my time so you lot can show up, how about you work on my time for a change???? (I'm talking my time not ausi time btw) 

4. As stated now we know you have a trash amounts of Ausi's we will do this on the weekend instead, ok???

5. "You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen." Just want to point out something as you love pointing out the past on this server you hit portobello and carta last season to teach "VCO & TF" a lesson all you actually did was screw 3 other clans over and did nothing to the other two, one of which was ARMED btw  you did not show us the same curtesy but we do you except this time so take this one on the chin ye and also as I said we thought you had more Ausi players now we now you don't we will ensure we hit you at times that works namley the weekend.

Edited by Rebrall
  • Like 3

Carebears, nah, but we like to fight those who pose the biggest thread, and me being american before I knew the fun when we were almost one ported, because of the big fella's that like to rule any nation they play for and think they are hotshots. Well, we showed you guys today at la navasse didn't we?, lets get it on..... Pfffffrrrrrt

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

5. "You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen." Just want to point out something as you love pointing out the past on this server you hit portobello and carta last season to teach "VCO & TF" a lesson all you actually did was screw 3 other clans over and did nothing to the other two, one of which was ARMED btw  you did not show us the same curtesy but we do you except this time so take this one on the chin ye and also as I said we thought you had more Ausi players now we now you don't we will ensure we hit you at times that works namley the weekend.

Might want to get your facts straight.  We hit Cart cause of the Points we wanted with the new Victory System.  We had no plans to take it, that is why we went for a lesser port Potbello and we stayed away from main area's we knew most of the nation was at.  If we wanted to teach VCO/TF a lesson wouldn't we have hit there ports instead?   GB had all the ports, the only way to get the points was to take ones that gave us the most points.  We even gave ya'll plenty of time to get out of Cart before we took it.   As for talking about the past than lets leave it there.  You keep bringing up the past yourself.   If you notice each patch we fight differently.  No more one porting.  No more taking all ports around one area.  No more hitting major ports off hours.   We have adjusted alot for the server and we still get treated like crap.  The problem is some of the other Nations has not adjusted at all and still trying to do the same thing they did a year and half ago. If it didn't work than it's not going to work now.

Each patch we loose more and more players and when I say we I mean the whole server all nations.  We got a slight boost when some folks came over with the wipe, but we also lost a lot of players before that which haven't came back.  Folks are getting bored, burned out and just flat out tired of the game.   Doing the same carebear alliance and only fighting one nation or clan is not helping at all.  Look at ya'll numbers when there was fights between US and GB.  The combnews was popping the numbers broke over 200.   It encourage folks to get out and fight and not the same people fight the same fight over and over, it was something new and new fokls to fight.   We need to keep that going.  Maybe with VCO merging with Pirates we can get our numbers back up and do that on the Pirates side, but if the other nations won't fight each other and just fights one small nation than it's going to drain folks out on all sides that either get bored or tired of it.

12 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

2. We have spoken to @Skully and his exact comment in ts to us was they are basically non existent right now, soo fighting them is in ice till they return

I honestly think it's not just the Danes or a clan or two feeling this.  Some reason US got a spark of players but feels like most of the other nations are hit hard with last patch and loosing players.  GS6 in the pirates just up and POOF, some of RAT and DEA are now Spain, but FC and some other clans we haven't seen since this last patch drop.   I think the game is hitting a honest low as there is not really any new content and it's a bit to late to fix some of the past issues.  The only thing we can do is try to work together and keep the players we have right now.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, forrester said:

Carebears, nah, but we like to fight those who pose the biggest thread, and me being american before I knew the fun when we were almost one ported, because of the big fella's that like to rule any nation they play for and think they are hotshots. Well, we showed you guys today at la navasse didn't we?, lets get it on..... Pfffffrrrrrt

US has never been One ported are almost one ported. The closes you ever came was back in AUG last year when we got US down to 11 ports.   That was before the Big alliances and Pirate taking GB down to 1 port (a nation along with every one accept US that can say they have been one ported).   Which by the way happen Aug 27 last year when we one ported GB.  The closes ya'll came was 20 ports when we had regions.   So don't say you where almost one ported just cause you lost a port or two while US.  Ya'll act like you been one ported every time you loose a port though.

LOL and where exactly was your clan in that fight?   I don't remember being shot at or seeing a single GA guy in the middle of the Brawl.  It was pretty much all ARMED and CKA guys who I do admit give us good fights and we enjoy them, but don't take credit that is not yours.  I mean out of 13 guys (16 but 3 of us was dual boxing) vs 20 and ya'll where only able to kill one guy (Dead and Longshire kinda don't count cause that was my alt that blew him up).   

C1DA253386B4EE12C0F522D034EB440F76305734

Did wonder where the hell was the Mortar brig at the whole time...lol We saw the tower go down but I never saw him. That is a sucky port to defend by the way with how open it is.  We will try for something better time later if we do try to take it back.  Maybe something before server down time on a weekend?   Though this is better talk about in the PB section.  My view is winner should make those post not the loosers.  They get the bragging rights of taking the port.

Seems this whole topic has gone off what it was intended.

• Like 2

@Sir Texas Sir o7 to the Pirates for getting a decent sized fleet to La Navasse; I know it was very early for most of your guys. I think you will see ARMED try to make some flips at more mutually better times from now on. We're certainly not trying to night flip everything; its not about how many ports we own we couldnt care less about the numbers we hold, its about trying to create fun battles for us all. We will look forward to some great battles with you guys over the coming weeks!  o7

• Like 2

If you are going to have more fun as a different nation seems to me you just have to switch. We're all adults here (Well mostly) enjoy your game and hope you have more fun and less frustration in your new nation.

Everything else tbh is just flannel

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Crankey said:

If you are going to have more fun as a different nation seems to me you just have to switch. We're all adults here (Well mostly) enjoy your game and hope you have more fun and less frustration in your new nation.

Everything else tbh is just flannel

Well said sirRAISETHEBLACKVCO.png.62006376b0b78ee6bcf189fbcfa45b18.png

Edited by amplify
  • Like 2

And I want to thank those of VCO that showed up for La Navassu as it was early and they where still switching over.  We sent some guys to Cart to help (not that we expected any issues other than screeners).   There has been bad blood between VCO and BLACK in the past and we are making sure to drop all that and come together to help the nation.  If we can do it than any one else can do it.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Wraith said:

Let's just say he likes to play fast and loose with the property of the people's ship line. ;) Love ya Amp but you know that L'Ocean would have treated you better... :ph34r:

whoops  6c4b3a13caeb48fd9acbfa929e35192c--care-bears-kawaii-crafts.jpg.3ca0c8328e23ffe4cfae05d7b6350a70.jpg amp's new picture :D 

Welcome to the Pirates VCO. It's going to be interesting to work with past enemies. 

Perhaps everyone should be joining the Pirates or GB until the server population increases. 

I would crop the entire outside ring of the map and keep it only the central islands and bahamas. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tenet said:

Welcome to the Pirates VCO. It's going to be interesting to work with past enemies. 

Perhaps everyone should be joining the Pirates or GB until the server population increases. 

I would crop the entire outside ring of the map and keep it only the central islands and bahamas. 

Or give us proper clan wars 😁 

• Like 3

So if your intent was to attack everyone then why didn't you just roll pirate in the first place? Unless I am missing something you went through being part of 2 nations before joining pirates. If you really wanted to just attack everyone then you should have chosen pirate in the first place. Why join nations and get them involved in conflicts that were not their choice and then switch? Not making accusations, just curious to the reason why and to clarify if what I heard was accurate.

19 minutes ago, Raekur said:

So if your intent was to attack everyone then why didn't you just roll pirate in the first place? Unless I am missing something you went through being part of 2 nations before joining pirates. If you really wanted to just attack everyone then you should have chosen pirate in the first place. Why join nations and get them involved in conflicts that were not their choice and then switch? Not making accusations, just curious to the reason why and to clarify if what I heard was accurate.

No one participated in so promised RvR.  

Edited by George Washington

1 hour ago, Raekur said:

Why is it that the only option to attack everyone should just be pirate?

VCO has been a big contributor in content and conflict on the server and with the low population we have on the server it's absolute shit to even consider making allies. Frenemies? Sure, but straight up allies? I don't need to point fingers because it's obvious as to who are the same groups who do it.

It's not hard to see that when you ally then those that you ally aren't "pvp content" anymore, and it's totally fine to do that....on a server with more poulation.

Groups we have on this server, because of the low population, when they make decisions drastically change what happens. When you have clans being roughly 10-15% of server pop at prime time...doing 1 thing makes the whole server notice. Clan A from nation A decides to ally nation B, if players in Nation A wanted to fight or conduct port battles, they literally can't anymore. 

This has never been about who likes pirates more or who is a spy or "we need this to win" crap, this is strictly because the server pop is so god damn low that alliances or neutrality pacts are just idiotic.

So yes I, and I believe chrisentom (who has said it a number of times), and others here have said

A GB / US hurts the game more than it helps, all nations and players should be fighting each other

The apparent BLACK and danmark alliance is hurting the game and should be squandered.

So I say bravo to ARMED to fighting pirates, danes, and US. That clan is fighting everyone (of active nation playerbases) and it seems like GB isn't following their valiant effort to bring life to the server. I bet if ARMED weren't so tied to GB, they would go pirate too for the absolute reason of being able to literally kill everyone.

We seriously need clan v clan.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3