Game-Labs Forum

VCO Takes the Black!

Christendom

1 minute ago, Rickard said:

I only switched once... to your nation back in those days(USA) along with the whole 7up clan. but after the "great" wipe everything fell apart and I quit paying for a few months when I came back I joined the Dutch nation again, but since the whole game was kinda dead back then and because all 7up members that where still playing moved to the EU server I don't really count that one as a real switch.

Looks like a couple switches to me :-).  

Anything else you want to make derisive comments about?

2 minutes ago, Rickard said:

I only switched once like I just explained... you switched many more times then 2 or 4, so...

You went us and then dutch - so twice.

It's like if chris said the following " i was us, but after the wipe i went gb, so i don't really count that as a switch."

....it's twice bro. Also...does it really hello kittying matter how many times you switch? What are you trying to get at?

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Christendom said:

MBwXTuf.jpg

Not to budge in here, but this isn't even the first time you switch to pirates, is it? So unless you don't count going pirate as switching nation...

I have no problem with people switching nation for whatever reason, but I have another view of switching facts.

Looks like going pirate is all the rage now anyway. Regardless of server.

Christendom.png

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

Not to budge in here, but this isn't even the first time you switch to pirates, is it? So unless you don't count going pirate as switching nation...

I have no problem with people switching nation for whatever reason, but I have another view of switching facts.

well when you can choose to attack "everyone" it certainly makes for a good argument to have clan vs clan wars within in a nation does it not?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Christendom.png

If we’re counting EU where I played for a day, sure.  Ironically that PB was my first 2 hours as pirate....I was over there just to help LV out.    If dear Rickard isn’t counting the swap back after the wipe, I’m not counting being pirate for a day :-).

As for where myself and the clan actually play, this is OUR 2nd nation change, which is less than some of the folks you and Rickard sail with, so I fail to see the point in criticism or your narrative.....but then again you were always a bit petty.

I love the stink it causes when global guys play on EU threads, but it’s ok when they come over here and post useless crap it seems.

Edited by Christendom

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

As for where myself and the clan actually play, this is OUR 2nd nation change, which is less than some of the folks you and Richard sail with, so I fail to see the point of criticism or your narrative.  

I specifically said I don't criticise you for switching nations. In fact I commend it. You probably had good reasons. I was only concerned with the factual statements, not the subjective ones. And discounting pre-wipe history seems a bit misleading here, especially when you also talk about 2 years of game history. 

5 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I specifically said I don't criticise you for switching nations. In fact I commend it. You probably had good reasons. I was only concerned with the factual statements, not the subjective ones. And discounting pre-wipe history seems a bit misleading here, especially when you also talk about 2 years of game history. 

Cool. I’m only gonna count 2 moves.

Back over to EU with you amigo, you shouldn’t even be posting outside of your timer restrictions.  

1 hour ago, DreamMaker said:

a narrow minded approach.... do you mean i should go pvp global and fighting in PB when i have 5:00 AM local time?

next time before you will start write post, try read post  your opponent twice(or more). I help you this time:

I think you should read your own posts before posting. You said 

1 hour ago, DreamMaker said:

in truth, idk why u play global..

The reason people play on Global is because the EU server is restricted game times, and you well know it because you were one of the people who asked for these restricted game times to suit your own playing times, so how can you say that you dont know why they play on Global.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

in truth, idk why u play global... of course it's your choice and no one will force you to change it, but realy..  you choosed  emptiness ;)

The EU server has a VERY restrictive port battle window, of only 5 hours.  Of those 5 hours it takes place during the American morning and mid-day times, when most of us are at work or still asleep, if you live on the west coast.

The EU server bitched about "night" flips yet did the same to the US players who did not bitch in return.  They understood, it is a MMO.

2 hours ago, Rickard said:

how many times did you switch nations now ??

Christendom has switched nations twice, on global.  He has alts in other nations on other servers. 

• Like 2

Rickard is just salty towards be for some reason I’m not aware of.

He is however one of the very few ex 7up members that did stick to their guns and went global, as they said they were going to do, and didn’t run to the Swedes on EU as most of them actually ended up doing.  Which always struck me as odd since the Swedes whined their way towards the server split and then the eventual killing of 7up and Jags quitting.  So props to him and the small few who pledged going to global and followed through.

hes still salty tho

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

WOO!!! Now Wraith can visit lil Willy again, and I need not fear naught! =oD

He's gotten so tall, well fed, and good with a my sword! 

Er… I mean… he uses it for practice. Aye, thats wot I meant.  Ahem...:unsure:

Edited by Pagan Pete
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PaladinFX said:

@Christendom sad to see you go Pirate, really enjoyed getting out hunting with you guys and as Rebrall said will look forward to having some fun scraps with you guys now. :)

@Sir Texas Sir no offence mate but you really are overreacting; anyone would think we just one ported you the fuss you're making over one port battle! As Jeheil and Rebrall have said you guys usually show with decent numbers whatever the time and usually are the last to whine about time of day; you chose to go Global Server for a reason right? We just thought flipping La Navasse was sure to get good numbers from you guys; we just wanted to tee up a fun PB with you is all!

Personally I dont only want PB's on weekends; its fun to have content during the week too and its boring fighting AI all the time! And there is no agreement for GB and US to team up like some huge zerg to pick on the Pirates; you've jumped to a big conclusion that is false mate! In ARMED we do not believe all out alliances would be healthy for the server with its current low pop. We'll be looking for fun in the game with PVP and PB's as we have always done but we have no interest in zerging any nation down to minmal ports by creating a huge alliance. We want to have some fun fights with everyone; it makes this game enjoyable! :)

Sounds like you guys should be flipping Dane ports if you’re looking for PBs during the week.  That might get you some content.  Betcha if you flip Santa Domingo you’ll get a fun fight   

The server is too small for alliances or agreements.  BLACK should be fighting the Danes.  Aussies should be fighting Aussies and the US should be fighting Brits.  Anything less than that is doing a disservice to those who call global home.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PaladinFX said:

@Christendom sad to see you go Pirate, really enjoyed getting out hunting with you guys and as Rebrall said will look forward to having some fun scraps with you guys now. :)

@Sir Texas Sir no offence mate but you really are overreacting; anyone would think we just one ported you the fuss you're making over one port battle! As Jeheil and Rebrall have said you guys usually show with decent numbers whatever the time and usually are the last to whine about time of day; you chose to go Global Server for a reason right? We just thought flipping La Navasse was sure to get good numbers from you guys; we just wanted to tee up a fun PB with you is all!

Personally I dont only want PB's on weekends; its fun to have content during the week too and its boring fighting AI all the time! And there is no agreement for GB and US to team up like some huge zerg to pick on the Pirates; you've jumped to a big conclusion that is false mate! In ARMED we do not believe all out alliances would be healthy for the server with its current low pop. We'll be looking for fun in the game with PVP and PB's as we have always done but we have no interest in zerging any nation down to minmal ports by creating a huge alliance. We want to have some fun fights with everyone; it makes this game enjoyable! :)

Well if you wanted a fight that was the point of us fighting over Leo and PaP not some one econ port.  That was one of the few ports we actually made money off to pay for the other ones.  That is the problem I had with it.  You target an econ port (as in tax made off it).   It's like us going down and hitting one of your ports off hours.  You wouldn't been to happy about that either would you.  That was the whole reason we let ya'll move up there without screening and such to fight over ports that doesn't mean anything to either one and have some fun and so ya'll can do the same with the Danes.   If it was Leoguana or one of the other old french region ports we would of just showed with who was on and tried to have a half decent fight.  Ya'll also didn't have to bring all the other guys.  If it was an Armed vs Black/Blood the fight would of been more even matched.   We just don't have the Aus/SEA presence ya'll do or the Danes.  No clue what going on with them, but even Danes CCCP would be hard press to made that battle as they follow times more close to your West Coast Aussies and it would of been to early for them to make as that was a work day.  You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen.

2 hours ago, St0nkingByte said:

Yay more Pirates to fight!

Fighting nationals is such a pain in the arse, always with the politics, weren't we friendly, no? Wait we're only attacking their traders? Or was that only attacking their warships? Only on Tuesdays? Only in this one area? Huh?

No one ever cares if you sunk a Pirate. :D

Only if Nationals fight each other too.  That is why I'm glad Allainces are gone, but we all ready know from the great meaning the care bears are going to ball up and kill evil pirates.   

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

You want a trophy for moving from one big nation to another?

LOL you do know US is prob twice as big as pirates.  GB prob is too.  Going off these old numbers you can see that GB and US make up about 60% of the server being around 30% of the population while pirates is just under 20%.   That is total players of the server though it's a bit closer numbers on th active with GB actually at that time having less active players than US.   US is still the largest nation now even with VCO moving around.  GB is second largest behind them.  I honestly think Pirates have way lower numbers now cause we didn't get any new clans when the wipe happen from EU, we got a few returning players and new players and that was it.  Most of those are now MIA or went to Spain (RAT/DEA both where new players).   So stop acting like we are a big nation. Ya'll had 40-50 guys out side Cayo last night trying to screen us out of an AI fight we where only brought 10 guys too.  We have always had a hard time getting a full 25 into port battles.   Something US and GB never has had a problem when they aren't hiding in port being a bunch of care bears.  Though we know as soon as we sink a bunch of your 1st rate in a port battle ya'll will go back into hiding and cry we are OP..  You know the same 15-20 guys that ya'll are so scared of all the time.  Though honestly it's more liek 10-15 now and some nights we can hardly get 5 on so we welcome VCO coming over to give us some more bodies if the Carebears aren't going to fight each other and think once again trying to roll Pirates to one port is going to work.  You know how we get folks back.  They see ya'll showing up in 1st rates out numbering us and want to fight.  Than we get our numbers back and folks have need for blood push back until you guys stop playing again.  It's a every repeating cycle cause of some folks ego's that just can't stand one nation over past stuff.

dFbC8bb.png

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Sounds like you guys should be flipping Dane ports if you’re looking for PBs during the week.  That might get you some content.  Betcha if you flip Santa Domingo you’ll get a fun fight   

The server is too small for alliances or agreements.  BLACK should be fighting the Danes.  Aussies should be fighting Aussies and the US should be fighting Brits.  Anything less than that is doing a disservice to those who call global home.  

The problem with the Danes is they have players in off times and a long standing they have always protected our backs when the US and GB zerg us to one port and gave us a place to regrow.  We just see no reason to have empty port battles when we can not field the same number of players have in one time zone.  Danes and Gb do have that match up and it makes since for them to fight each other.   Other wise it would b just like when France and Danes fought, nothing but opposite time flips.  I really not sure what is going on with SCAR, they say they will do something and than you hear crickets.  @Skully we normally can't get you to shut up, so what is up with them?  I know CCCP is kinda bored so ARMED you want a good fight I would say just flip a Dane port in a good time for you both and have fun.  They will bring the fight.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

LOL you do know US is prob twice as big as pirates.  GB prob is too.  Going off these old numbers you can see that GB and US make up about 60% of the server being around 30% of the population while pirates is just under 20%.

dFbC8bb.png

Ugh.. here we go again.

16oQL_s-200x150.gif

• Like 4