Game-Labs Forum

VCO Takes the Black!

Christendom

5Nqf89x.jpg

TLDR - We don't approve of carebear alliances and abhor our former allies unwillingness to participate in port battles in anything other than Mortar Brigs.  We're going to hopefully balance out the double team if we can and sink the King's cowardly subjects in the process.

CKA & GA, we're coming for dat ass.  Props out our mates in ARMED who were willing to fight the good fight, though for the life of me I don't understand why you aren't fighting the people in your own time zone (Dane aussies) instead of fighting half full PBs against the pirates.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, chailang said:

发生了什么?  cka要打我们?

Translation:  

what happened? cka to fight us?

Pretty much the same thing from PvP2 GB and US refuse to fight each other and want nothing but to kill pirates.  Ya'll should of see how many first rate and ships was out side of Cayo today.  Either they just made a crap load of 1st rates since last patch or these guys been holding out for a long time.  Just a small screen JD caught and that wasn't even a small part of them.  There was some GB there too.  You think these guys really hate us or something.  Well we are use to fighting 50 to 1 so nothing new. I'm sure they will loose one good 1st rate port battle and all run off crying about Pirates being OP.

unknown.png?width=1276&height=676

Well off to bed 5am port battles come quick.  Trying to muster as many folks as we can cause apparently the Auss GB think we have numbers at that hour on a work day...lol

Honestly was half tempted to tell none one to show up but unlike other nations we don't just give up like that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Props out our mates in ARMED who were willing to fight the good fight, though for the life of me I don't understand why you aren't fighting the people in your own time zone (Dane aussies) instead of fighting half full PBs against the pirates.

were ready to fight anyone to be honest  and as for the Ausi Dains were they at? a few guys went looking and found nothing.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well off to bed 5am port battles come quick.  Trying to muster as many folks as we can cause apparently the Auss GB think we have numbers at that hour on a work day...lol

Honestly was half tempted to tell none one to show up but unlike other nations we don't just give up like that.

well to be fair any other time you had numbers, but as you don't we will leave you be until a time were you can muster better numbers, is that fair? 

P.S. you did it to yourself, cause when others hide you fight so the contingency plan is always at-least we know the rat's will fight us :P 

@Christendom sucks you went pirate but it was fun while we fought together im sure well have fun scrapping with each other now :D 

• Like 4

@Christendom sad to see you go Pirate, really enjoyed getting out hunting with you guys and as Rebrall said will look forward to having some fun scraps with you guys now. :)

@Sir Texas Sir no offence mate but you really are overreacting; anyone would think we just one ported you the fuss you're making over one port battle! As Jeheil and Rebrall have said you guys usually show with decent numbers whatever the time and usually are the last to whine about time of day; you chose to go Global Server for a reason right? We just thought flipping La Navasse was sure to get good numbers from you guys; we just wanted to tee up a fun PB with you is all!

Personally I dont only want PB's on weekends; its fun to have content during the week too and its boring fighting AI all the time! And there is no agreement for GB and US to team up like some huge zerg to pick on the Pirates; you've jumped to a big conclusion that is false mate! In ARMED we do not believe all out alliances would be healthy for the server with its current low pop. We'll be looking for fun in the game with PVP and PB's as we have always done but we have no interest in zerging any nation down to minmal ports by creating a huge alliance. We want to have some fun fights with everyone; it makes this game enjoyable! :)

Edited by PaladinFX
  • Like 6

Interesting choice of VCO changing nation. BLACK had informed us a few days ago and our clan [HYDRA] has been holding off fire on VCO for the past day or two at Tumbado. Missed a nice opportunity on capping a VCO L'Ocean at Belize but oh well, BLACK told us in time. McManis and I were on good terms from our random confrontations there so I'm happy he has no hard feelings for when/if he goes pirate.

@Sir Texas Sir They have always had loads of 1st rates around in major GB ports, not news but nice to see you have a screenshot of it.

Catch you guys at the La Navasse PB, good luck and have fun all :)

Edited by Jack Aubrrey
Grammar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rebrall said:

were ready to fight anyone to be honest  and as for the Ausi Dains were they at? a few guys went looking and found nothing.

well to be fair any other time you had numbers, but as you don't we will leave you be until a time were you can muster better numbers, is that fair? 

P.S. you did it to yourself, cause when others hide you fight so the contingency plan is always at-least we know the rat's will fight us :P 

@Christendom sucks you went pirate but it was fun while we fought together im sure well have fun scrapping with each other now :D 

Grand final week we are busy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

in truth, idk why u play global... of course it's your choice and no one will force you to change it, but realy..  you choosed  emptiness ;)

You cannot blame non-EU players not to play on a server (EU) designed explicitly to exclude them...

Live with the consequences of what you've asked so much. I'm already at peace with this game failing to keep a population outside a single continent.

Edited by Serk
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Serk said:

You cannot blame non-EU players not to play on a server (EU) designed explicitly to exclude them...

Live with the consequences of what you've asked so much. I'm already at peace with this game failing to keep a population outside a single continent.

im not blame, and im ok on PVP EU :D

in truth, idk why u play global... of course it's your choice and no one will force you to change it, but realy..  you choosed  emptiness ;)

I know this is not the topic for this but I felt I just had to reply to this remark.

You say that people should just play on the EU server, yet if they did they would be restricted to being forced to do port battles outside their prime time and in all respects reduced to what parts of the game they can enjoy, but you have no problem with that. Some people are so narrow minded that they only think of themselves and that is what ruins the game.

Personally I live in the EU timezone but moved to Global server on principle, and would rather work towards a solution where all can play together rather than a narrow minded approach.

• Like 4

Just now, Archaos said:

I know this is not the topic for this but I felt I just had to reply to this remark.

You say that people should just play on the EU server, yet if they did they would be restricted to being forced to do port battles outside their prime time and in all respects reduced to what parts of the game they can enjoy, but you have no problem with that. Some people are so narrow minded that they only think of themselves and that is what ruins the game.

Personally I live in the EU timezone but moved to Global server on principle, and would rather work towards a solution where all can play together rather than a narrow minded approach.

There is no way without massive funding for huge servers. If  we merge then pings and port flipping is gonna be an issue. (and yes ping matters in this game)

8 minutes ago, Rickard said:

how many times did you switch nations now ??

This is our second time.

8 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

(and yes ping matters in this game)

(Not really unless you have a bad connection. Most of us played with 100-200 ping for almost a year)

Edited by Aventador

4 minutes ago, Archaos said:

a narrow minded approach.... do you mean i should go pvp global and fighting in PB when i have 5:00 AM local time?

next time before you will start write post, try read post  your opponent twice(or more). I help you this time:

23 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

a narrow minded approach.... do you mean i should go pvp global and fighting in PB when i have 5:00 AM local time?

next time before you will start write post, try read post  your opponent twice(or more). I help you this time:

You can’t force players to play during their off times, Ideally what we need is a mechanic solution that will allow players in different time zones to be together.  I think everyone can admit BOTH servers are short of players and the more we can get together the better it will be.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1