Game-Labs Forum

GB leaving Campeche

Out of respect for the courage of the Spanish clan SH, GB has decided to abandon Campeche and allow the Spanish to re-take it. We were only looking for a fun fight, and don't have any interest in damaging Spanish morale by keeping the port. 

(Just for clarity, I cannot abandon the port until tomorrow. So it will not return to neutral until 9/29)

I and the rest of AHOY look forward to future fights with SH.

The_Somerset_House_Conference_19_August_

Fair Winds!

-Delta (acting commander of AHOY)

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

Out of respect for the courage of the Spanish clan SH, GB has decided to abandon Campeche and allow the Spanish to re-take it. We were only looking for a fun fight, and don't have any interest in damaging Spanish morale by keeping the port. 

(Just for clarity, I cannot abandon the port until tomorrow. So it will not return to neutral until 9/29)

I and the rest of AHOY look forward to future fights with SH.

-Delta (acting commander of AHOY)

Thanks.

Of course, we will see you again

18 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

Por respeto al valor del clan español SH, GB ha decidido abandonar Campeche y permitir que los españoles lo vuelvan a tomar. Sólo estábamos buscando una pelea divertida, y no tenemos ningún interés en dañar la moral de España por mantener el puerto. 

(Sólo por claridad, no puedo abandonar el puerto hasta mañana, por lo que no volverá a neutral hasta el 9/29)

Yo y el resto de AHOY esperamos futuras peleas con SH.

The_Somerset_House_Conference_19_August_

¡Vientos justos!

-Delta (comandante en funciones de AHOY)

Fué una bontia batalla y a título personal, te agradezco estas palabras. nos veremos, claro que si.

Saludos.

Dear Mr. Elite Delta. First of all and as leader of the SH clan I want to thank you on my own and in the
all our clan, their kindness to make known their opinion regarding our humble but proud clan in battle.

For us it has been a great pleasure and an honor to fight against what may be the most respected and powerful British clan
of the game. It is also clear that he is also the most gentleman as has been revealed in
 their intentions regarding the port in question.

Therefore our clan officially commits to:

- Do not re-take CAMPECHE and leave it as neutral to serve as a symbol and example of what should be this game for all factions

- Continue to fight without respite or rest against the "perfidious albion" and cross arms against his clan whenever circumstances warrant it. 

In the light of the above, will relentlessly attack any clan that dares to take CAMPECHE whatever the faction may be.

My warmest greetings
PRIAMO

P.S: Please forgive my poor English.

• Like 6

On 9/28/2017 at 9:38 PM, PRIAMO said:

Dear Mr. Elite Delta. First of all and as leader of the SH clan I want to thank you on my own and in the
all our clan, their kindness to make known their opinion regarding our humble but proud clan in battle.

For us it has been a great pleasure and an honor to fight against what may be the most respected and powerful British clan
of the game. It is also clear that he is also the most gentleman as has been revealed in
 their intentions regarding the port in question.

Therefore our clan officially commits to:

- Do not re-take CAMPECHE and leave it as neutral to serve as a symbol and example of what should be this game for all factions

- Continue to fight without respite or rest against the "perfidious albion" and cross arms against his clan whenever circumstances warrant it. 

In the light of the above, will relentlessly attack any clan that dares to take CAMPECHE whatever the faction may be.

My warmest greetings
PRIAMO

P.S: Please forgive my poor English.

You sir, are worthy of great respect for your actions.

Do not worry about your English, you speak it well and are fluent in the more important languages of Honor, Integrity and Courage.

I salute you sir.... <0