Game-Labs Forum

National Population

Sunleader

13 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Huehue

Sure. 

you mean the time you screened for the Swedes against the French and we didnt really like that? yeaaaaaa right

PB was already in play , you need to redefine the term screening.

or 

Stop playing Chinese whispers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tac said:

PB was already in play , you need to redefine the term screening.

or 

Stop playing Chinese whispers.

Hunting French at the same time of a pb and the Swedish just let you do your business, while you only attack Frenchies? a bit suspicious for it not to be true. Anyways, its not really nice is it? I am not going to explain our entire political situation here on a public forum, but you can figure yourselve out why we didnt like it. 

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Hunting French at the same time of a pb and the Swedish just let you do your business, while you only attack Frenchies? a bit suspicious for it not to be true. Anyways, its not really nice is it? I am not going to explain our entire political situation here on a public forum, but you can figure yourselve out why we didnt like it. 

Or I could debate it with someone who was actually there, not sat in port working out the next French trade route.

Either way I deal in facts and the biggest fact for cabal is, it's a PvP server and we come to Pvp.

that is all.

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

Or I could debate it with someone who was actually there, not sat in port working out the next French trade route.

Either way I deal in facts and the biggest fact for cabal is, it's a PvP server and we come to Pvp.

that is all.

There were around 25+ Frenchies there on the spot.

Oh and not to forget CABAL themselves of course, who didnt care to keep it very secret.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

6 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

No. did we have friendly relationships with the French? yes. Does it help when one big Dutch clan starts participating in RvR against the French in friendly relationships with the Dutch? No. Do you see now why we were not happy?

Glad we cleared that up then.

You continue to deal in grey areas we will deal in black and white.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tac said:

Glad we cleared that up then.

You continue to deal in grey areas we will deal in black and white.

Black and White - as in: "You were just not intelligent enough to comprehend strategic considerations and just want to play Streetfighter on your PS4 all the time".

Excuse us for also looking at the "bigger picture" and seeing things in a multitude of colors.

That and we were sick of the constant insults of Cabal players directed at other players in the Nation.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Guenwhyvar said:

Black and White - as in: "You were just not intelligent enough to comprehend strategic considerations and just want to play Streetfighter on your PS4 all the time".

Excuse us for also looking at the "bigger picture" and seeing things in a multitude of colors.

That and we were sick of the constant insults of Cabal players directed at other players in the Nation.

Then now sir you have your pve paradise, last weeks events for the Dutch nation 1 ship sunk you must be rolling around in your new nations title of "Neutral" like a pig in muck, just think of all the cheshire cheese you can bring back to the dutch capital now.

Brilliant strategy you have there sir basically NOTHING happening,Napoleon must be jealous.

After Over a year and a half pvping for the Dutch i still don't know who you are, i don't even know which clan your in.

As for the insults,FICTION!! we chased off more enemies and saved more Dutch players in home waters than you have unlocked knowledge slots whilst PVEing.

Edited by Tac

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

Then now sir you have your pve paradise, last weeks events for the Dutch nation 1 ship sunk you must be rolling around in your new nations title of "Neutral" like a pig in muck, just think of all the cheshire cheese you can bring back to the dutch capital now.

Brilliant strategy you have there sir basically NOTHING happening,Napoleon must be jealous.

After Over a year and a half pvping for the Dutch i still don't know who you are, i don't even know which clan your in.

As for the insults,FICTION!! we chased off more enemies and saved more Dutch players in home waters than you have unlocked knowledge slots whilst PVEing.

Maybe we just only sink other people :). And again I am not going to explain you our political situation, but you can find out yourselve that we are not sitting on our asses.

10 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Maybe we just only sink other people :). And again I am not going to explain you our political situation, but you can find out yourselve that we are not sitting on our asses.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. o7

• Like 1

I want to give that day a Chronicle order of what happend.

I was online that day early, and i knew we were going to hunt somewere most probaly around Roseau since PB. So I asked in NC what is the status with the French, just in case, multiple people responded, lions, ppp, pervs and XIX and they all stated: No RvR, but pvp is allowed. Later that evening we sailed already later so we could avoid the PB and went to Rosseau with 3x 3rd, a Pfrig, acting as scout/ support and a late Connie. To find some lone people sailing but we couldn't find people for 30 min so we sailed to Roseau.

We met the French and Swedish and they all asked what our intentions were we said to come for battle and as an agreement we said we came as neutral. But attacking the Swedish would be suicide since they had around 30-35 people and the French even more with 50 people (not counting the PB) and half of it just over the horizon. When we were there at 45 min after start PB our connie arrived at Rosseau. 

At roughly 60-75 min after PB the French attacked the Swedish screening. The French had 23 people on there side and the Swedish 11-12 then we jumped in so in total the French had 23 and the swedish 16-17.

I shall start from top to bottom first Sweden then France

Sweden :3x 3rd, 1/2 x Aga, 2x Connie, the rest (10-11) a 5th rate ranging from PFrig till cerb

France : 1x Vic, 2x Buc, 3x Bell, 1x Aga, 2x Connie and a Navybrig, the rest (14)a 5th rate ranging from PFrig till cerb

The French tagged close to a Fortress and sailled a rough 235 course, wind was coming from the east aka 90, Swedish persueded them, they moved to a more 260-ish course, they tried with Ai Navybrig, a surp and a Ren to distract, particially it worked. Then French started to escape the battle, apart from a vic, surp, navybrig, connie and a Indefati, they all were either captured or sunk, the rest escaped.

Eirene or Elias Captured a Vic, and I boarded a indefati, but he surrendered whilst i did the most damage

Then the shit storm happend

U may agree or not but this is what happend that day u can ask both french and swedish about it 

Edited by pietjenoob

i think cabal will always move to a side they think has the upper hand. they claim to be amazing. yet all i see is cabal in the shadow of any dominating nation.

believe what you want voice all the oppinions you think i care to hear. but it was cabal who ran from GB pvp fleets. it was cabal who sided with swedes over its own nation. and now it is cabal playing swede... whilst things are good. soon they likely will go pirate if situations change.. and longterm.. cabal clan will always be a mercenary to any nation of which they belong.

nuff said!!!

20 minutes ago, Raxius said:

i think cabal will always move to a side they think has the upper hand. they claim to be amazing. yet all i see is cabal in the shadow of any dominating nation.

believe what you want voice all the oppinions you think i care to hear. but it was cabal who ran from GB pvp fleets. it was cabal who sided with swedes over its own nation. and now it is cabal playing swede... whilst things are good. soon they likely will go pirate if situations change.. and longterm.. cabal clan will always be a mercenary to any nation of which they belong.

nuff said!!!

May i ask who commanded the last PB of SM and who had the most ships..... and then again if we were mercanery why didn't you guys hire us? And as long people make suggestions, rumours and false aqcuisations. then to a lot a of people will always see us in a bad light. Then again when we changed nation we conciderd all nations with their pro's and cons. If memory serves correctly the pirates and brits were on a shared 2nd.

And why did we side with swedish over our own and why are we playing swedish whilst things are good? We also could still could played Dutch you know. but then again u don't know the Full history of Cabal and why it was founded.

And I am proud to be part of this group

Edited by pietjenoob

22 minutes ago, Raxius said:

nuff said!!!

Raxius i really have no words so il just leave this here.

5 minutes ago, Raxius said:

good you post video;s of victories... tho you need to to argue vs your losses. 

your bad... it will take too many years for you to be good.

we have not lost many tbh and zero against BIG clan i think ive been sunk by 1 british fleet and twice by the french since wipe before last as i say i deal in facts il leave the fantasy to you.

Good day sir.

3 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

No. did we have friendly relationships with the French? yes. Does it help when one big Dutch clan starts participating in RvR against the French in friendly relationships with the Dutch? No. Do you see now why we were not happy?

Does it help when a few clans (or perhaps just one) that care little about pvp make agreements in name of the nation w/o consulting the nation?

5 minutes ago, Stilgar said:

Does it help when a few clans (or perhaps just one) that care little about pvp make agreements in name of the nation w/o consulting the nation?

Even the Americans knew we were friendly with the French. And I dont think we have to consul you about not attacking our friends. And certainly not in RvR.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

3 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Even the Americans knew we were friendly with the French. And I dont think we have to consul you about not attacking our friends. And certainly not in RvR.

lol Americans knew, but not the whole nation. Good diplo work, Scipio. And who are "we" anyway? Be more specific pls.

47 minutes ago, Raxius said:

nuff said!!!

Lol, daily dose of raxius making no hello kittying sense. You offer to pay us off to leave you alone around bluefields. And yet we run from you?

Keep telling yourself you and your little gang of pvers matter m8, just leave us out of it