Game-Labs Forum

Contact List

Rebrall

Hi all

As discussed in a previous post starting up a contact list for clans, please let me know either in the comments or pm and will add you to the list. this is mainly global but happy to add EU & PvE also.

All i require is : Clan Name, Primary Time Zone the clan plays in, Server, Contactable Players, Best time to contact the player (server time, 24 hour clock),  trying to keep it simple

@admin could you pin this for me please :) 

United States of America

Verenigde-Provincien

Espana

France

Great Britain

ARMED - Oceanic - Global - Jeheil (08:00 -12:00), Rebrall (07:00 - 11:00), PaladinFX (21:00 - 02:00)

Denmark-Norge

Sverige

Pirates

Admin doesn't do anything with this section and the mods usually stay out of it as long as possible. :D

Pinned news is only pinned news for so long. As treaties come and go, so should the pins.

We could use http://forum.game-labs.net/clubs/22-congress-of-vienna/ and manage our own pinning and moderation without bothering either devs or mods.

• Like 1

Danmark-Norge

[ACN] Alliance des Corsaires du Nord
(previously [ACR] in France on PvP 1)

Western Europe (French speaking clan)

EU Server 

Clan leader (FR/EN speaker) : Major General La Fayette (17:00 - 23:00 Paris TZ) > On Danish TS only

Main officer (FR/EN/ES/RU speaker) : Vonafred (18:00 - 22:00 Paris TZ) > In game and on DN TS

Edited by Major General La Fayette

4 hours ago, Skully said:

Admin doesn't do anything with this section and the mods usually stay out of it as long as possible. :D

Pinned news is only pinned news for so long. As treaties come and go, so should the pins.

We could use http://forum.game-labs.net/clubs/22-congress-of-vienna/ and manage our own pinning and moderation without bothering either devs or mods.

Back on PvP2 I got them to pin these type of post easly and unpin the out dated ones.  So it's not an issue.   Is it me or has some of the mods (none staff) kinda disappeared lately?   Hell speaking of that has any one seen any mods on GLOBAL any more?  We prob needs some new ones if they are going to run off to EU every time it gets slow.

1 hour ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Danmark-Norge

[ACN] Alliance des Corsaires du Nord
(previously [ACR] in France on PvP 1)

Western Europe (French speaking clan)

EU Server 

Clan leader (FR/EN speaker) : Major General La Fayette (17:00 - 23:00 Paris TZ) > On Danish TS only

Main officer (FR/EN/ES/RU speaker) : Vonafred (18:00 - 22:00 Paris TZ) > In game and on DN TS

Uh this is GLOBAL NEWS not EU newas sectiong, but good format on info to post.

11 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Back on PvP2 I got them to pin these type of post easly and unpin the out dated ones.  So it's not an issue.   Is it me or has some of the mods (none staff) kinda disappeared lately?   Hell speaking of that has any one seen any mods on GLOBAL any more?  We prob needs some new ones if they are going to run off to EU every time it gets slow.

Uh this is GLOBAL NEWS not EU newas sectiong, but good format on info to post.

He said EU is allowed ;)

9 hours ago, Rebrall said:

this is mainly global but happy to add EU & PvE also.