Game-Labs Forum

Hii everyone! I wanted help some people out here , once i knew about legends , i thought it would be awesome but didnt know much about it yet. Now i have watched Olavdeng2's video called: Naval Action Legends Beginners Guide , i know now how it works , and i cant wait to play legends now! Thank you a lot Olavdeng2 , if other people want to know how legends work , watch his video! 

Link: 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, SilentHunter61 said:

I have a Key becomes yesterday, Server dont works

Hii , i personally dont know anything about the legends server yet , but olav maybe does , you could ask him on his video i posted here. :)

• Like 4

risk-free and loss-free environment - exp rewards for damage, even if target was not sunk

high risk, complete loss environment - Battle Report: No Rewards.

I knew it. I can't even begin to put into words how disappointed I am in Game Labs right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

risk-free and loss-free environment - exp rewards for damage, even if target was not sunk

high risk, complete loss environment - Battle Report: No Rewards.

I knew it. I can't even begin to put into words how disappointed I am in Game Labs right now.

The two environments won't affect each other at all, what are you disappointed about?

Just now, Fellvred said:

The two environments won't affect each other at all

What a huge fallacy on your end.

Just now, Quineloe said:

What a huge fallacy on your end.

I'm still trying to figure what you're disappointed about :P    

If people want to play a free to play game where they can have a few 30 minutes battles each week they will play legends. If people want a fully fledged mmo where they can form nations and RvR they'll play vanilla NA. Much better than having bored PvP players who aren't interested in the open world/crafting.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Fellvred said:

If people want to play a free to play game where they can have a few 30 minutes battles each week they will play legends. If people want a fully fledged mmo where they can form nations and RvR they'll play vanilla NA. Much better than having bored PvP players who aren't interested in the open world/crafting.

Current NA will only have PvErs who like fighting bots and traders, maybe some ship builders and crafters remaining. Even the hardcore PvP players that didn't mind the grind will move to Legends.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Current NA will only have PvErs who like fighting bots and traders, maybe some ship builders and crafters remaining. Even the hardcore PvP players that didn't mind the grind will move to Legends.

In the short term I agree with you, most of the pvpers will move over to try out Legends. In the long term it can only be a good thing for the future of NA. New players will be coming in and checking out Legends for free, if they enjoy it but want something more akin to a regular MMO they can check out NA.

People seem to think of Legends as competition against regular NA but if you think of it more like an unlimited free demo of the combat system you can begin to see the potential for both flavours to explode in popularity.

Bit of a digression but if we have a look at PUBG and the massive following it's gained recently, you have to ask what does it do that the other very similar battle royale style games don't. The main one is accessibility - you don't have to mess around with groups or know everything about a military sim like Arma to enjoy it, you just get in and play. If there was a PUBG/WoT open world style game done well it would probably sell insanely well because they have those huge audiences.

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

If possible, use the dedicated forum section for NA Legends :)

yah considering it's still in closed beta.   Maybe a mod should move this.  I mean we can offer up the key to friends and other players, but lets keep the info in the right place for now.

Heh, I was in the video as _MasterViolin. My chat for some reason was not working, I'm sorry for being silent :P

• Like 1

Aww, the Players running for a risk / loss free enviroment will come back soon enough when the start to miss the thrill you only can get in NA OW.

I'm not worried at all, you first learn to walk in NAL, then you maybe can fight in NA OW. ;)

• Like 1

On September 24, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Fellvred said:

I just hope when NA vanilla sinks it does not take legends with it.

23 hours ago, sveno said:

Aww, the Players running for a risk / loss free enviroment will come back soon enough when the start to miss the thrill you only can get in NA OW.

I'm not worried at all, you first learn to walk in NAL, then you maybe can fight in NA OW. ;)

Yes, the thrill of playing a sea based FarmVille is not to be missed.

I doubt most players bought into NA vanilla thinking it would be turned into a primarily PVE only trading simulator.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 12:18 PM, Justme said:

Yes, the thrill of playing a sea based FarmVille is not to be missed.

I doubt most players bought into NA vanilla thinking it would be turned into a primarily PVE only trading simulator.

Ironically, when I bought into the game, I actually through the game was supposed to be an arena type game.  I had only seen Youtube videos at that time and thought to myself it looked amazingly fun so I bought into the early access and started playing.  I kept hearing people talk about the "Open World" in chat and finally asked what everyone was talking about and was only then informed that I was playing in a special mode just to test game balance and it would not be part of the full game.   I ended up playing until the Sea Trials ended, briefly played the open world and generally quit the game because I found it generally impossible to play without being part of some sort of guild or association.   

Personally I am so happy this is back it isn't even funny.  I put in over 100 hours into Sea Trials before they removed the mode from the game. I can see me playing 100s more now that its back.  I am already putting money aside for a premium ship or two (a nice Frigate and maybe a 3th or 4th rate would be nice).  

The only bad thing is I have to learn how to use manual sails, aim and generally do everything all over again.