Game-Labs Forum

Free port of Viques

Gysendorf

13 minutes ago, Rune said:

when we attacked the swedes we lost around 5 ships and the same when they attacked road town later, so 2 port battles a day could easily react 10 ships but again you would not know anything about this because you have no experience in rvr. you even say you are pvp player so why do you assume you know anything about rvr matters at all ?  and you where not there doing the diplomatic meeting about the Christmas truce, so you only know what have been said about it after and instead of trusting your own nation about what the agreements was you chose to trust the enemy's version about it. Last I checked North was the diplo on the talks.

there was about 2 weeks of night flips before Savannah and santa domingo was attacked at the same time and i never saw any DNP players doing those 2 weeks and night flips more then anything else burns players out, RDNN talked to all of our allies to try to get enough players to defend the 2 most important ports we had and again i have to go back to you having no experience in how rvr works. because its not as easy at just telling ppl to sail for 3-5 hours to defend a port as you might think and ppl who said they would come can run in rl issues and some ppl would only go to 1 port and not the other, then bring this together with the fact that we don't have diplomats that know Spanish and french so communication can be hard with can mean mistakes. but your right if i had the knowledge that we would not have enough players we would had limited our efforts to 1 port. and your where not at all of the night flips you only join the last ones when they came close to danish core territory and most of the others players had been burned out. Simply not true - I actually think the Hydra guys has peeps that can remember us in the gulf, in Remedios and elsewhere. The swedes would have some as well. If you're in doubt - ask Tiedemann cuz' he was there. You however were not.

again not true i remember a couple of time DNP have told us they you would no longer be helping RDNN in rvr the difference is that we don't need your clan for rvr and if DNP don't want to play with RDNN why should we help you out. Read my comments - I don't want your help. In fact I much prefer to go without. Why this is making such a fuss I really have no idea.

i think your mistaken about the difference between a rights and privileges. When we joined the TS we were told that it was a-political. Now we have rights that have been revoked due to political differences and imo a childish attitude from the administrator. When I joined the TS I was very much in agreement that a national TS would be beneficial to the entire nation. Has this changed? If it has then by all means we can easily make another. If not - then why not share the burdens since it is apparently financially burdensome for some to afford the TS.

again no one is stopping from getting your own port battles fleet together and training them then make your own ts they way you want it, then you can make own diplomatic agreements and we can stop this stupid discussion but as long as you try to demand RDNN should help you in port battles or any other battles for that matter then it will be under our terms. and the op is about the free ports i don't see how that make us traitors, but i guess you are talking about the post where we said we would no longer be defending DNP ports. RDNN and RUS have all ways showed up when another nation has attacked us so if we did not make it official no one would ever attack you because they would think we would be defending your ports. so if we had only told you you would still be living under our protection at lest in the other nations minds. maybe someone will attack you maybe they wont, we are just giving you the chance to show the great DNP port battle fleet and how you amazing organization from your extensive experience in rvr would be. Basically you're incoherent and whining here. But true I was referring to the post where you "denounce" DNP. As it is I find it traitorous to have ports available for all in CS area too so imo not much difference other than the target for the traitorous accussations should be BF and by principle RTS. I do however know that RTS will shut down Viques once the matter of Guyama has been settled.

Rune.. I think you should read my comments.. We have not "demanded" that you should come to our aid in PBs.. In fact I've pointed out - repeatedly - that RDNNs five players are not needed and neither are RUS. We have already 25 players for the PBs and as far as screening go we would prefer the enemy to actually get into the PB so we can get an even battle.. As I've tried to explain to Graf NA is about the battles - not much else.

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

I've never seen any "Bearwall" in the game either, so maybe you should hold your assumptions. Unlike Rune I've made no secret as to my ingame name. Bearwall was my nick in most games prior to NA and I have since made a trading alt of the same name.. In case you missed my mains name it's Lars Kjaer - A really big miss if you haven't noticed.. You've even liked some of my captains logs.. Whoever Rune is I have no idea, and really don't care. introducing one self in a discussion is however the polite thing to do.

We never demanded your support. We only asked you not to intentionally sabotage. How can we intentionally sabotage you? The entire notions boils down to you considering RDNN flipping RT on one day rather than the next to be more important than our promise to ACN. I for one cannot see how RT could rise in importance for RDNN from one day to the next. You yourself told me that it would be your first priority - which is why we didn't flip any of the virgin islands. We were told that they were well in hand. As it were you had other plans and those were/are actually fine by me - just don't feed me a bunch of bs.

And as far as keeping it internal, you have repeatedly brought your beef with RDNN to the forums and to Global chat. And if we let DNP in on our RvR-plans, we always knew that we would be able to read about our plans in Global chat shortly after. Pls qoute me on this from pre "denouncement" post. I've got no recollection of being overtly hostile to RDNN prior to that posting - not in public that is. As for global chat I don't recon I've ever mentioned RDNN in a negative way but I may have once or twice.

Who do you think clans switching nation approached first about making the move? Do you think any clans changed to Danmark because they heard DNP was here? They chose Danmark-Norge because of the notoriety of the RUS/RDNN fleet and because they had fought with RUS/RDNN in battles during the Alliance period.

And as far as helping ACN, we started grinding before them, but we grinded a more time-consuming port, as it was a lineship port. However, had they refused to stop, that would have been fine. They did however agree and in return we helped them grind the next day, from the very first mission to the last. DNP on the other hand blocked them from taking their first port  by taking it instead. Which was due to DNP creating more host than ACN and the very reason why we were so set on making amends. We in DNP hone up to our mistakes.

With LO/WO you can't even keep up with the ships fighting in the front. No wonder you wouldn't loose your ship if you don't even get into the fight. kinda true but my point remains. Cartagena tar is not an end all or be all ressource.

RDNN is quite social and quite active, thank you very much. We may not thrive as much in a PvE-focused game as other clans, but our activity level is pretty consistent. And whenever other clans, like DNP, goes completely inactive for periods of time, RDNN maintains a steady activity level, both on Teamspeak and in-game. In the last couple weeks there have been more RDNN than DNP on Teamspeak almost every day, and not all our members are on Teamspeak every day. RDNN regularly has activity in-game and on Teamspeak from before maintenance till between two and four AM. lol hit a nerve? tell yourself whatever your need to make you sleep at night mate.

That is the words of the US diplos. If North even said that, and I don't trust your word that he did, then he was mistaken or misunderstood. A truce goes from when it is agreed to start, till when it is agreed to end. You cannot break a truce after it has ended. Except here the question was whether it was PBs that was the truce or hostility generation was included. I can fully understand that someone - even if it was not directly mentioned in the agreement - would consider hostility generation as part of a cease fire agreement. Kinda goes along the lines of a "cease fire".

And yet, RDNN has never broken trust or broken our word. That much cannot be said of you. When have I ever broken a word?

RDNN was there to take Savannah, and we were there to defend it every time. And however much you try to imply it, the distribution of forces when Savannah and Santo Domingo was taken was not decided by RDNN. I really don't care who it was. It was poor leadership, poor judgment and poor strategy.

I remember several night-flips with not a single DNP present. And with DNP not doing anything useful during the day it is perhaps only fair that the well rested DNP pitched in and helped during the nights. RDNN was there both days and nights. Not true but I tire of arguing. All I can say is that RDNN was represented by Tiedemann and honours due where honours deserved. He showed up.

Yet again you show that you have no idea what is going on, yet you criticise it willingly and without regards for facts. And RDNN has not taken any ports from Pirates nor the Spanish. Nor have we attacked Pirate or Spanish players in north side of Cuba. I can't really say that I critizise the move to Cuba. I only pointed out that we (DNP) are not about to sealclub pirates nor spanish players that are still recoiling from the last prepatch beatings. And I do believe I have pointed out that DNP is about PvP hunting and the battles - hence we have no interest in the cuban possessions.

Read the OP yourself. RDNN isn't even mentioned there. And RDNN has done nothing to betray the Danish-Norwegian nation. True got the posts mixed up.

i will be looking forward to your first battles against a organized fleet Bearwall as for the ts your have right to use it because your a part of the danish nation you lost the privileges of admin rights. 

was is after the wipe was announced you help out in port battles or before ? because most of RDNN and RUS went on break after the night flips happened and yea north made the agreements but i dare to say i talk with him more then you and i went to us leaders as well and they confirmed that we technically had not broken the truce because it did not say anything about grinding ports in that time frame but only no port battles.

so now RDNN RUS RTS and BF are all traitors to the danish nation ? and how many port battles have you organized and won so far doing DNP history in this game ?        

1 hour ago, Rune said:

i will be looking forward to your first battles against a organized fleet Bearwall as for the ts your have right to use it because your a part of the danish nation you lost the privileges of admin rights. 

was is after the wipe was announced you help out in port battles or before ? because most of RDNN and RUS went on break after the night flips happened and yea north made the agreements but i dare to say i talk with him more then you and i went to us leaders as well and they confirmed that we technically had not broken the truce because it did not say anything about grinding ports in that time frame but only no port battles.

so now RDNN RUS RTS and BF are all traitors to the danish nation ? and how many port battles have you organized and won so far doing DNP history in this game ?        

I have actually not mentioned RUS as far as I know it was only RDNN that made the announcement and RUS, well they followed suit which is the only reason why anyone would care.. The motivations RTS has for holding Vieques open is basically to deprive BF from getting any payments - when there's more than one port open then why should anyone pay for it? I can't say I agree with the methods but I do agree with the motivation. But yeah - BF and RDNN are traitors to the nation.. And you're kinda one-tracked.. What's your name again?

my name is Rune.

RUS and RDNN have all ways been fighting together ever since RDNN was formed and before that the same players from VIE would join them as well, you don't think we would tell them before we made the post to see if they had anything against it.

so RTS is not traitors because DNP are friends with them or do you have another reason not put them on your traitors list ? and you wont name RUS as traitors because you know that you will be hello kittyed without them. and DNP you have danish port as well that is open to everyone why are DNP not traitors then ? 

you keep avoiding talking about DNP experience in rvr ?     

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gysendorf said:

Clan internal decision is to close Viques - as offical representatives I have to inform all other players. On Monday after server reset Viques shall not be longer a freetown

Topic in the past, everyone is happy... not free town vegas,future PB without screening for Danish ^^