Game-Labs Forum

chat nation, contesting economic rules. fowlplaychicken.

Pilatus70

This guy is attacking FIRST clan of cheating !! He don't care the fact that he was typing in national chat.. and he don't care of creating agitations in chat, and creates divisions between players.. and it's not the first time. So we want to put in evidence to you this incredible thing. Instead of talk with us in a civil way (meaby also using ts) he decides to shoot sentences without thinking.. only for pour hate against us... WITHOUT REASON. We are open to any type of cooperation with everybody, and to speak of everything.. but in a CIVIL WAY.

We are not operating against britain, and they are trying to show us as traitors.. but this is the game, we are not doing anything that coulden't be done.

2017-09-20 (1)_LI.jpg

2017-09-20 (3)_LI.jpg

2017-09-20_LI.jpg

2017-09-21 (1)_LI.jpg

2017-09-21_LI (2).jpg

To clarify. All this fighting in Nation chat was about Cartagena Tar and people intentionally blocking any sell orders by putting up stupid high priced sell contracts. While I posted @Ink post related to this issue where he said that it will be fixed you guys just threw cancer at each other and by posting this "conversation" here all people that actively engaged in this conversation with insulting and attacking each other you make the british nation look like idiots because you can't sort out who gets the cartagena tar.

Our potential enemies will laugh at us soon as they see these pictures.

Edited by Batman
Cleaned up post. Was a bit late when I first wrote it
  • Like 3

This topic have nothing to concerne with the game mechanics.

The problems, my dears, is not the exploit or not the exploit.. THE PROBLEM IS HOW YOU DID TREAT US. I also like that @Ink and @admin investigate and verify the game mechanics, because it is in the common interest, for all the players of NA!!!!!!. But i require also that they investigate in what appened in the chat. 

@Batman this not concerne how others see us. IT IS A MATTER OF RESPECT. And these few photos that i posted are only some of what some people have wrote. 

@Apina this is cause by this people that continuosly attack some Clans of british nation. We have enough of this. Everybody must know why there is no collaboration in british nation in game. And most of all, I PRETEND the investigation of admins for this case in order to put a break to this kind of people. Obviously this is the reason why i posted here. 

@Peter Goldman AND YES, WITHOUT REASON, nobody have the right to direspect anybody. More for a reason that we are in a game. 

Edited by Pilatus70

Remember the tribunal way people.

Only people which is the accused, accuser or got more information is allowed to post.

Pilatus70 please provide full screenshots of the conversation as I see that there has been an exchange of words between the accused and Massimo. This is to get a fair judgement in the case.

@Peter Goldman No man, OBIOUSLY EVERYBODY MUST HAVE RESPECT, EVERYBODY. And what you wrote confirm that you havan't. I repeat this topic have nothing to concern with the game mechanics. There are others pages for discuss of this thing, and as you can see, this problem is not only our problem.

And the conversation practically , is all !!! Because 4 of 5 photos that I posted have chronological continuity...BECAUSE AT 00.38 FOWLPLAYCHICKEN said: "I AM GOING IN AFK, SEE YOU LATER TRAITORS". @Tomms123 when he come back, attacks strated again. 

I hope that you have the possibility to read ALL.. this will UNMASK what were their true intentions.

@PeterGoldman I'm proud to you to end speaking about the game mechanics HERE. I repeat this topic is for another reason. But you are proving that you havn't respect neither here.

Edited by Pilatus70
  • Like 1

This will be my only comment on this discussion.
1. It is unfair to insult people and / or clans in the nation chat! It's easy to name traitor and/or mafioso hidden behind a monitor! This is unacceptable and a vicious and cowardly attitude!
2. @peter goldman I do not know who you are in-game, so I find it difficult to explain to people I do not know about identity! Maybe you use the same name in the game (in which case I've never had the pleasure of meeting you), maybe you use a different name (to be free to say whatever you go for your head). 
3. Cartagena tar. I do not understand why me and bb3ar should be called exploiters! Game mechanics related to NPC-generated goods are clear to everyone for months and function in the same way for everyone. The developers have known it for more than a month! So either devs have most important things to do or this gaming mechanics works as intended! If that was not the case, then the game mechanics linked to the generation of NPC goods shoud be fixed! I and / or members of my clan have never inflate the market (resources are generated at the base price even in the presence of a sales contract, and you can buy these goods with a simple click!). I and my clan have in no way restricted the resource inflow. As mentioned, even in the presence of sales contracts, NPCs continue to generate the resource at the base price!)
4. Let's remember that this is a game, not real life, but personal insults concern people directly, so it is necessary to behave politely and civilly. Personal considerations regarding other people should remain "personal" and not end up in nation chat, because in that case they become insults, and no one has the right to insult other people especially in a game where it s  supposed to have fun!

• Like 1

@Peter Goldman

At the end my dear "friend" I know who you are in the game!

You change name but you do not change your passion to discredit players that are not aligned with your ideas!

Dear scrpl / banished privateer, keep hiding behind pseudonyms throwing mud on people who have the courage to express their ideas openly (even when their ideas are not particularly popular).

Anyway, I confirm what I think of you and that I told you directly in Team Speak last time!

A tip: try to play the game and write less, if you can!

I'm tired to repeat and repeat and repeat that this topic is not for game mechanics. 

@Scrupl It seems that YOU have a problem.. no one has interrogated you. And you have no permission to say anything about what happened in the chat because you did not attend in the discussion. STOP TRYING TO BRING ATTENTION TO SOMETHING ELSE. 

10 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Confess & apologize now to all British players. The Devs might show a mercy for you - they are very merciful and forgive our mistakes.

That's shows what a kind of climate YOU are creating between players. Still speaking about topics that nothing have in common WHITH INSULTS IN NATIONAL CHAT. But I'm happy that you and everybody like you are SHOWING TO ALL COMMUNITY  what are your intentions.. that is to say, to throw discredit to our persons. 

• Like 1

Pilatus70, between 23:51 and 23:54 there is a gap which from the screenshots we cant say if there is more said.

But as you have repeated now this is not about a game mechanic issue but that someone have accused someone of cheating/exploiting.

This is not to be reported by tribunal but to (if in-game chat) right click on the players name on that chatline and then press on the button "report" (if on forum) press the button report on that post.

Rule on this is to be viewed here 

Closed