Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge renouncing saboteurs

Anolytic

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Now this case gets interesting.

Of course there are several possibilities why you failed. I choosed the most friendly one for DNP. Since it needs only two players to win a PB against AI the second possibility is that clanleaders of DNP have been unable to organize a PB with only two players to take the port. Third possibility is that clan leaders tried to organize the PB, but nobody followed their request. Nobody from their friendly clans and worse nobody of their own clan as well. But the worst possibility is that DNP never planned to take the port, and only wanted to occupy it that no other clan can grind hostility to conquer it for the nation. 

After your statement I think that DNP has to explain something. And you better do it soon and very clearly.

You clearly doesn't get it. We helped another clan flip the port - but by mistake DNP flipped it and not Hydra. In agreement with Hydra we decided not to contest the port and leave if for Hydra to take it another day.

Is this very complicated for you? Don't you think you should do something else than make silly things up in your mind? Do we need to take this in another language that is better for you?

• Like 2

Of course there are several possibilities why you failed. I choosed the most friendly one for DNP. Since it needs only two players to win a PB against AI the second possibility is that clanleaders of DNP have been unable to organize a PB with only two players to take the port. Third possibility is that clan leaders tried to organize the PB, but nobody followed their request. Nobody from their friendly clans and worse nobody of their own clan as well. But the worst possibility is that DNP never planned to take the port, and only wanted to occupy it that no other clan can grind hostility to conquer it for the nation. 

After your statement I think that DNP has to explain something. And you better do it soon and very clearly.

Graf, DNP has not attacked the port because HYDRA has requested it.
Thank you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Either you're as ignorant as you seem or you simply haven't learned how to read.. If you read McKnights reply you could surmise that Bahia Escosesa was flipped to DNP by mistake. We simply made more dmg than Hydra and therefore we agreed with Hydra that we wouldn't take it and help them flip it later. And I don't have to explain anything to someone who's clearly either cognitively challenged or just seeing schemes where none are to be had. Take your meds - the paranoia is getting embarrassing.

2 hours ago, Batman said:

I think it was captured, but they couldn't maintain it.

SLANDER!!

I'm the richest man on the server and I will not stand for such slanderous comments!

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

This time I have to confess it was my fault. Didn't read the McKnights post properly. Sorry for that.

See how easy it is, to correct a mistake?

I wouldn't know. I don't make them.

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I don't care. I do. But I'm sorry to hear that you can't laugh about yourself.

riiight.. Well this "conversation" went from being an embarrasing announcement from Anolytic to an embarassing dick-showing with you. Gotta love NA drama :)

8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I don't think so.

Right now we are exactly at the point of the real reason for this conflict. You fear to confess yourself a mistake or a wrong idea. As long as you're unable to accept your faults, you are unable to understand why it happened and how a better solution could look like. That's why you think RDNN is dictating a certain behaviour, instead of understanding that it's just the right way to solve the problem. Instead of fixing your mistake you oppose the solution as a treatment of oppression.

Finally (and here I absolutely agree with you) you wanna give us a drama of the charismatic freedom fighter against evil RDNN tyranny. Only thing annoying is that I don't care about the screenplay you have written for the spectacle. :)

What exactly is it I should have done that was a mistake? What is this "bad idea" you keep referring to?

We were asked not to flip Pasaje, because RDNN wanted to flip RT. We said no. RDNN wanted to discuss and we said we had made a promise to ACN. RDNN made this moronic announcement. We don't care - and never has - what RDNN is doing or want to do. We however would appreciate the same courtesy. What exactly is it you think this conflict is about?

We don't characterize RDNN as evil tyrants - RDNN is far too impotent to be that. However - as I said very clearly when North and Anolytic were wasting our time, again, are not going to change course just because RDNN wants a third port before ACN get 1. As it happened a clanless player jumped into the host mission and ensured RDNN got host in RT before we flipped Pasaje.

Again - what exactly is your understanding of the conflict? I'm baffled because I have given no proposals, no solutions and presented no ideas - hence not one of them can be characterized as either good or bad. 

Are you delusional and off you meds? or is it because you just don't understand the issue?

27 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your mistake was that we had an agreement with ACN to stop grinding Pasaje. You cared about other people business and thought you have to decide what is good for ACN and what is not. Isn't ACN a clan which can think, talk and negotiate for itself in your mind? Isn't that what you accuse us to do?

You took over grinding Pasaje without asking ACN or anybody else, only to prohibit that RDNN can flip Road Town. To ensure ACN a port before RDNN get's it's third one is just a cheap excuse. Didn't DNP had already two ports at a time ACN had none? Why didn't you offer them your second slot, if you cared so much about equal share of ports?

The reason why you tried to sabotage the grinding of Road Town was your hate on RDNN and nothing else. No fault is worse than acting emotional instead of reasonable.

Finally if RDNN is far too impotent being evil tyrants, how does that fit with your accuse that we dictate everything in Danmark-Norge?

lol I have no "hate" for RDNN.. Just no respect either. And again - if you cared to read. We flipped Fajardo by accident - hence our debt of honour to the ACN clan. We only had Norths word that it was ok with ACN and since I have no trust for RDNN due to past "dealings" I hold his word in very low regard. And I don't recall writing that RDNN dictates everything in DN/NG.. only that they try to.. Which is a bit hard with so few players online.

You flip quite a lot of ports "by accident". Interesting for someone who thinks that he knows so much that he doesn't has to ask ACN about the matter, if he doesn't trust the words of Northviking. Would you at least now confess that this was a mistake?

Once more I don't understand you. If RDNN only tries to dictate everything, doesn't that mean we are not successfull in your mind? Why do you care so much about such claims which fall trough anyway? Isn't that only an expression of opinion then? Doesn't RDNN have the right to express an opinion opposite to yours?

ACN had logged off.. That's why we couldn't just ask them.. For someone who's part of RDNN - one side of a two-sided conflict - you sure know very little about the happenstance. And no - we didn't make a mistake, we can not be responsible for North and RDNN's poor record in past dealings which was/is the root of the conflict..

And success is determined by ability to get things done. So far all RDNN has managed to do is sow dissent and granted - flip Cartagena. Although only after we managed to force a secure area around CS through. Grats about that btw. But yeah - RDNN has the right to have any and all the opinions they want - just like we do. And to "announce" this "no help and assistance" is basically of no concern to us. We can defend our own ports and all we did in response was basically announcing that we would not help and assist RDNN in OW under any circumstances..

If you saw that ACN had logged off, why have you been so convinced that they still wanted to flip the port that day? How should they have been able to manage that? And why was the option that they might wanted to flip it the day after unimaginable in your mind? 

How is your claim to understand that DNP forced a secure area around CS, while you claim at the same time that you tried to prevent flipping Road Town to secure ACN their first port. Is Road Town not part of this secure area? And if not why did you complaint the other day that a Swede could hide himself in this port?

Don't you think it is time for truth now? I think you have lost the overview long ago, what ly you told us when and where. Another discipline you have to try to perform better in future. :)

Because all that was needed was the mission we were already almost done with. No need to do more than necessary. The option was off the table since all we got was Norths "word" that ACN had agreed to wait. Why was it off the table to wait one day with flipping Road Town?

7 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How did you know what ACN wanted, when you didn't ask them since they have been offline? And why do you think they went offline when grinding was almost done?

Waiting with Road Town was no option since ACN and RDNN decided different. Or was ACN also not allowed to decide opposite to your opinion? Might it be that you would like to be the dictator of Danmark-Norge and your aversion against RDNN is only jealousy? 

You must reheeally be dimwitted. When we accidentally flipped Fajardo we asked them wether we should abandon the port/not take it or help them with another port. They picked Pasaje and when they were above 50% we started helping them flip it. When they came out of their mission I gather they must've logged off.. We however were still in a mission and then North came in and gave us his song and dance. Do I have to paint you a picture in crayons as well?

28 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You even don't know for sure? Didn't you check that?

Why in the bleeding hell would I? - The ACN clan had already done more than 50% host. You can't get more than 50% of something that someone else has made more than 50% off.. I'm no math teacher so please don't force me to take you to school..

I know better than this. I should not have taken your bait. But no one can simply argue as stupid as you and  actually believe in it. In fact, I'm not sure if you just provoke to provoke. In the world I come from, we listen openly and honestly to arguments. You know Asset dialog. Use the Northviking as truthfulness. When it is told that we do not really have trust in him. All that should have been, was that ACN had told us to stop, and we would have stopped.

You, try to lift your leader up to a level where the sun is turning around him. I can only come in mind of an another place right now, where it is the same. You know North Korea. But, just keep going, then NA will have their own Comic Ali. You know the guy from the Irak war-

And yes I play in DNP. And I like it. Nice guys and a lot of fun.

Edit.

Link made

And please, when you edit a message tell what you have changed. Because the reply may then seams a bit off.

Edited by staun

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

But Northviking told you about our agreement with ACN and you didn't try to find out if it was true or not. That's recklessness. You acted with intention. 

GUILTY !

Case can be closed. :)

As I said either dimwitted or unable to read. When North told us about the agreement ACN had already logged off - hence no way to check it. And since North has been untrue to his word before I hold it in very low regard - if you had cared to read my earlier comments you would know this. So yeah - guilty.. You really are dumb as a lamppost.

Even though you might have had doubt about Northvikings claim, there is zero evidence for any reason why you could have been sure that he was lying. You had at least to consider the possibility that this agreement really existed. You ignored this possibility for no reason and approved therefore that you would possibly sabotage a legitimate grinding of Road Town by RDNN. That's how recklessness is defined. Ask your lawyer if you don't believe me :) . And that's why you're liable for this treason. Please look up recklessness in the dictionary. I'm pretty sure the explanation doesn't apply to a online videogame between two ppl where one is pist and the other doesn't care. What would NorthViking do? - This announcement is basically just publicizing what is already known. 

It doesn't help you to blame ACN for the misdoing. You confessed already that you didn't know for sure that they really went offline. You didn't try to ask them about the matter. You also never claimed that there was a concrete plan between ACN and DNP how to share grinding in Pasaje. That a close communication is necessary to not accidently grind a port by the wrong clan, you should have known.  If there was no concrete plan between ACN and DNP that ACN would grind 51% and DNP would take over after to grind the missing 49%, ACN had no reason to think that you would show up after they stopped grinding. There was no need for them to inform you that they changed their plans. So there was no reason for you to trust in your believe that Northvikings claim was wrong. You didn't act accidentally, you accepted to sabotage us. Where did I write that I didn't know if they were online or not? - We poked them, their mic's + speakers were off and all I could tell from that was that they were pissed at North for being such an egotistical jerk. Well I can't say that I blame them, but if they really did make an agreement with North - why didn't they inform us rather than let us keep grinding? I didn't need to test Norths claims as I simply didn't care about them.

Believe me, you won't get out of this situation anymore. Give up and confess. That's the first step in a better future. Vonafred is right. United we are strong. But RDNN will never be united with you as long you doesn't change your behaviour. To change it you first have to realize that you have been wrong . The only thing I can or will confess to is 1) RDNN made a treasonous announcement. And 2) You're a dimwitted baffoon with delusions of grandeur.

Graf. Go back to school. You're clearly missing a lot of years. My god. This will be my last reitteration of what has been repeated, repeatedly again, and again, and again, and again. You'd think I was discussing the moronic server-merge idea all over again. You're basically unable to comprehend simple english. I'd offer the option to explain it in your native language but seen as I'm convinced you're as dimwitted in that tongue as you are in a foreign one I can only surmise that I don't have the years.. Nor the patience for it.

Oh, my fault. I should have explained the juridical meaning of recklessness.

In criminal law, recklessness (also called reckless disregard, dolus eventualis or unchariness) is one of the four possible classes of mental state constituting mens rea (the Latin for "guilty mind"). To commit an offence of ordinary as opposed to strict liability, the prosecution must be able to prove both a mens rea and an actus reus; i.e., a person cannot be guilty of the offence for one's actions alone. There must also be an appropriate intention, knowledge, recklessness, or criminal negligence at the relevant time (see concurrence). Recklessness may constitute an offense against property or involve significant danger to another person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recklessness_(law)

"I didn't need to test Norths claims as I simply didn't care about them." That's an example for it. :D

As I said.. You're an idiot. What law/criminal intent should I have? 

As I said. I don't. Have. The. Years. Nor. The. Patience. For. Your. Idiocy.

And you didn't use that to disprove and slaughter me?

nope, cause sadly i, same as bearwall, dont have the patience nor the time to explain it to someone who is unable to figure out what are arguments and explanations and what are cheap excuses...iam not ur teacher but luckily i can decide who iam debating with and whom not :)

• Like 1