Game-Labs Forum

Patch monday - urgent.

40 minutes ago, admin said:

current minimal fee is 100k per day. So if your clan controls 10 ports it will amount to 1 mln per day.

38 minutes ago, admin said:

Most players already lost access to their set up production lines due to previous conquest. New conquest is no different, but with safe zones for some nations

Production happens to 99% in the five ports around a nation's capital. No need for further conquest, no need for RvR. The only ports you need is the rare wood ports. As long as production buildings are not unlimited and as long as ports cost money to maintain without further benefits, RvR will be dead due to economic reasons.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

The rewards of PVE and PVP are getting increased so everyone can do the missions in the safe zones gathering millions in a short time without any risks.

100k for a port is nothing.

So more PvE-to-RvR.

I always find something to be excited about with every new patch, however much it is criticised by everyone. This time I'm dreading the arrival of the new patch. 

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sven Silberbart said:

The port is captured and owned by Clan X. That clan decide if neutral or not. But the taxes are not affected by that setting. The same with the cost per day

Wrong. True acording to maintenance. But the clan X can change the tax of that port if wish. Obviously no if decide free the port and get neutral again.

the reward for missions and PVP are going up 

so you can afford the port easily 

if not ,,     you are not working at all, or are away for weeks it seems, in that case you can not hold the port 

so i don't see a problem

14 hours ago, admin said:

USA coast above Florida

I can't find Florida on the map in game. There is only Florida Occidental but it's county name.

Could you tell me where Cayo Biscano located? This port in game located in Atlantic Coast.

The current version of testbed server will transfer on live server on monday. Is it correct?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Holm Hansen said:

simple question:

Are the map changes also happen on the PVE server?

We have on this server no RvR. And anyway already a different map than the PVP servers, by the neutral ports that was introduced months ago.

This greatly improves the PVE server because you can now dock at 95% of the ports with a combat ship.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

This greatly improves the PVE server because you can now dock at 95% of the ports with a combat ship.

all fine ...

... but in our case that means, we have after the changes our clan capital in a neutral port (Baracoa, currently spain ). In this port we cannot pick up missions (and have no acces to admirality). That make it nessecary to bring our ships and finally the clan-capital to another (national) port. Include all shipyards and (worst thing) a full upgraded, good filled clan warehouse.

The advantages, how you say, are obvious. But my question was referred to clearify it will happen on the PVE server, or not.

... anyway, Thanks for you answer :)

29 minutes ago, Holm Hansen said:

all fine ...

... but in our case that means, we have after the changes our clan capital in a neutral port (Baracoa, currently spain ). In this port we cannot pick up missions (and have no acces to admirality). That make it nessecary to bring our ships and finally the clan-capital to another (national) port. Include all shipyards and (worst thing) a full upgraded, good filled clan warehouse.

The advantages, how you say, are obvious. But my question was referred to clearify it will happen on the PVE server, or not.

... anyway, Thanks for you answer :)

you can take combat missions in neutral towns now. you can check how map works and looks on testbed.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Duncan McFail said:

I wipe my ass with million dollar bills. Np. 

I realize Admin said no total wipe, only map.  But even if this is a little humor, it makes me think a total asset wipe (not ass wipe, lol) might have been better right now for us to test this, coming back from scratch, leveling the playing field again.  Grind issues aside, of course.  Unfortunately there's too many whiners in this game and they would quit.  I have some millions myself like others, but I hope this doesn't mean the rich will stay rich and the weak don't have much of a chance right from the start.

Can't believe how many people complained in this thread of short notice, when all I read over these forums was telling admin to stop announcing so early.  Makes me laugh, you just can't please the crowd no matter what you do.

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Can't believe how many people complained in this thread of short notice, when all I read over these forums was telling admin to stop announcing so early.  Makes me laugh, you just can't please the crowd no matter what you do.

So much this. Also i don't think it was short of notice... as admin stated , the map was up on the test server for days... i'd rather see the patch asap looking at the pitiful server pop atm...

Edited by Captain Lust
  • Like 6