Game-Labs Forum

Patch monday - urgent.

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

A lot of folks don't understand that you might only see 50 players in your nation, but with the total folks that log in and out all day that number could be actually 500.  Not to mention many folks log in and just do there own thing and some of us never see them, but they are still members of that nation.

What would these numbers really tell us? Would we not need to know their timeslot as well? And what about their skill / combat prowess?

If we had all that information we could address balance, but it would also expose a Nations weakness (for free) which, I can guarantee, would be exploited.

Ultimately we want everybody to be able to seek a fight within roughly 1 hour against someone playing at the same time.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:13 PM, admin said:

Rumors exist that local clerks will be accepting forged papers even from very suspicious sources.

Im intrigued by the wording and although I was hoping for my first set of Forged Papers ( I am not adverse to disapointments ) will existing ones be trade able / sell- able or purchaseable ?

On 9/9/2017 at 8:32 AM, Peter Goldman said:

2. You cannot transfer port ownership to another clan. Let's say both clans are from the same nation. Clan X wants to give La Navasse to Clan Y, instead of making it neutral and capturing again...

This is a must have; clans are working together and if a clan by mistake sinks 1 hostility point more than the clan intending to get the port battle, there is no way to transfer it. This is already leading to a domino effect of issues such as letting all that clans ports go neutral just to transfer one port. We NEED a mechanic to transfer ownership of ports.

42 minutes ago, Lord_Drax said:

This is a must have; clans are working together and if a clan by mistake sinks 1 hostility point more than the clan intending to get the port battle, there is no way to transfer it. This is already leading to a domino effect of issues such as letting all that clans ports go neutral just to transfer one port. We NEED a mechanic to transfer ownership of ports.

Are you talking as in if 2 clans were flipping a port together?

Ye regarding the flipping together then the "clan friends" should see the missions of the intended owner which increase the intended owners hostility, then under the town management section there should be a change ownership option maybe. Sorry if you had repeat yourself 

edit: change of port ownership should be only between "clan friends"

Edited by Rebrall
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

that, or if a Clan wishes to give the town to another clan without having to make it neutral first.

5 hours ago, Rebrall said:

Ye regarding the flipping together then the "clan friends" should see the missions of the intended owner which increase the intended owners hostility, then under the town management section there should be a change ownership option maybe. Sorry if you had repeat yourself 

3 hours ago, CaptVonGunn said:

I don't think that is possible Maybe it should be .. but<shrug>

We played a similar scenario out in the past. The question is whether other Nation members are allowed to "object". ^_^

6 minutes ago, Skully said:

We played a similar scenario out in the past. The question is whether other Nation members are allowed to "object". ^_^

5 hours ago, Rebrall said:

edit: change of port ownership should be only between "clan friends"

you missed a bit!,

i'm sorry if its GB to GB for example then its got nothing to do other nations, now however GB to Dains that's when I agree for interference 

Just now, Rebrall said:

you missed a bit!,

i'm sorry if its GB to GB for example then its got nothing to do other nations, now however GB to Dains that's when I agree for interference 

No I did not, the "objection" came from within our Nation. The reason for such an objection might be the fact that the port goes to another same Nation clan, but not yours. ^_^

1 minute ago, Skully said:

No I did not, the "objection" came from within our Nation. The reason for such an objection might be the fact that the port goes to another same Nation clan, but not yours. ^_^

what mean is, someone from the own nation objecting to the swap. well my personal opinion is up to the parties involved much like a trade of goods, but i recognise your point but there is really nothing you can do about it unless the the third party was involved to start with.

• Like 1