Game-Labs Forum

This land is my land - new game in development

admin

I have for many years been baffled on why no developers have made a game with native americans as a theme. What a great culture to have in a game. The possibilities are mindblowing. Good luck with this and your idea for the gameplay sounds very interesting. You are breaking new grounds here and the possible outcome could be very rewarding for you.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, Macjimm said:

Would it matter to you if others have the option of first person?  It wouldn't affect your choice to use the option of 3rd person.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:39 PM, Macjimm said:

Can't hurt anything if it is optional.

8 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Maybe it should be an option, but you couldnt take away the awsome looking indians by only having 1st person view.

Optional is key.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2560 at 6:39 PM, Rick said:

I have for many years been baffled on why no developers have made a game with native americans as a theme. What a great culture to have in a game. The possibilities are mindblowing. Good luck with this and your idea for the gameplay sounds very interesting. You are breaking new grounds here and the possible outcome could be very rewarding for you.

I agree with your comments.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, Nelson Hornblower said:

Is there an update on this project?

At the moment the team is very busy with the development. More news about the game will be provided in upcoming month or two

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 2:24 PM, Teutonic said:

When you said "Indian" I honestly thought you meant India. (So the Pictures helped me realize that it is in fact, NOT India, but the Mid-West landscape of North America haha).

Not that it is any problem, but the distinction could be "Native American" too. This is not meant to poke at you or anything.

running around india would be fun too? 

Just discovered this project, this is fantastic and it looks amazing.
 For the past year and a half I have been researching and working on a historical fiction novel set during Red Cloud's War 1866-1868, the only war the US Army ever signed a treaty of defeat and relinquished land back to the natives,. They were driven out of the Powder River country by the Northern Cheyenne and Oglala, Brule and Minneconjou Sioux and abandoned the three recently built forts along the Bozeman Trail, Fort C.F. Smith, Fort Phil Kearny and Fort Reno. (picture below is of the Northern Cheyenne chief Little Wolf burning Fort Phil Kearny)

I would love to help with any historical research if the game is indeed going to have a historical setting. These are the current books I own and I have many published research papers on the Indian Wars of the 1860's and '70's.

You guys just uncannily seem to know what I like 😂

Indian Wars Research Books

LI00063lg.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This could be the game that no-one realised they were waiting for!!! I'll be keeping an eye on this. The concept is awesome and if it's developed responsibly (ie, with First Nations consultation) then I reckon you have a real winner :)

Very exciting!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...