Game-Labs Forum

player joining my side to friendly fire

Raio Boss

Hello there.

Two players from different factions tried to sink me.. problem is that one of them joined the battle ON MY SIDE in order to deceive me and then help his friend who was the "official" enemy during combat. I have screenshots and a video that can prove that. I only shot my "friend" once to make him understand I understood the trick, as you'll be able to see in the video. I can send it  to a moderator or whoever takes care of this kind of things. I'll start with the screenshots for now.

proof 1.jpg

proof 2.jpg

proof 3.jpg

PROOF 4.jpg

Edited by Raio Boss
  • Like 1

I was the one that told Raio to enter because green on green is not allowed and I followed what was happening in the battle and very clearly it shows you fired a broadside when he was escaping as he relayed to me when it happened and I told him to report it.

Yordi was also with another nation just days earlier sailing with this person he was with in this battle so is related to this event they worked together attacking each other then sailing side by side trying to kill anyone who entered the battle in support as Yordi was sailing as a Swedish player. Arm clan initiated the battle.

As you can see from the chat I had first hand knowledge what was going on and am familiar with the other 2 players on a daily basis.

• Like 1

I also have a video showing that... also.. I've said why I've shot those cannonballs.. and still it doesn't explain why you had to simply say "now I kill you", instead of trying to reason with me.. you had plenty of time.. and also it's kinda hard to explain why you haven't killed each other at the end of the battle when you were simply standing side by side with the other player..

EDIT: The video has been sent to Ink..

Edited by Raio Boss

Pardon my intrusion, please feel free to strike my question if it bears no relevancy.

@Dragonfire, as I see the chat in the first picture @Raio Boss and yourself agreed upon setting a green-on-green invocation trap towards either of these two players.

I do not understand why you would expose yourselves to entrapment. Maybe you would care to explain?

I didn't agree on aynthing.. I didn't join  that battle because I didn't want to find myself in a trap.. since I kinda figured that out..the other screenshots are from a different battle that occured later on.. and I engaged one of the two players, and the other guy joined later.

Edited by Raio Boss
  • Like 1

i've already said why i did that in the op.. from now on I'll answer questions from admins / moderators if required.. I've provided screenshots and videos where it is clear from my point of view they were working together.. more than once they've been sailing together, even after the battle.. and at the end of the battle shown in the screenshots they stood side by side with no hostility.. what's the point of doing something like this if you are fighting each other.. oh, right.. since I shot him once with 2 stern chasers they've decided to team up against the common threat? Hard to believe that. 

Edited by Raio Boss