Game-Labs Forum
civsully1

Ultimate General Save Files

Saved locally on your computer, located here:

C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate General Civil War\Save

In there will be three folders - CampaignBattle, HistoricalBattle, and OwnBattle (also known as Custom Battle).  Inside each will the save files named with a seemingly random order of numbers and letters.  You can tell which one is which by looking at the save times and cross-checking it with the save times in-game, or by opening up the save file with a hex editor and looking at the name of it near the top.

4 hours ago, civsully1 said:

So when one makes a save where is the file saved to?  Steam or on your PC?  If on the PC, in what directory can they be found?  Thanks in advance!

Holy crap. I was literally getting on here to ask that exact same thing. I'm legitimately a little creeped out right now...

On 8/26/2017 at 8:31 PM, Albert Sidney Johnston said:

Holy crap. I was literally getting on here to ask that exact same thing. I'm legitimately a little creeped out right now...

We must be sharing a brain ASJ OR we had PC issues?  Either way....I wouldn't wish either on you! :rolleyes:  And I forgot to thank Soldier for his reply.... Thanks Soldier!

Edited by civsully1
  • Like 2