Game-Labs Forum

The Pirate Nation?

On 8/27/2017 at 3:44 PM, Duncan McFail said:

You should start a thread on it with a poll. I'd love to see nationals get that same mechanic. 

Nationals can't even work together as is, just image if they could attack each other?  They would never get anything done cause there would be so much in fighting it would be crazy. I think that is what they all expected to happen with pirates when Green vs Green came back to pirates, but instead we learned the system, got organized and The Pirate Republic has never been stronger than ever (well on GLOBAL).  We have used very little FFA fights to work with other clans, we actually are working with them and letting them do there own things.  That is what is working for us.  It would work for the nationals too  if some folks would swallow there ego's and stop trying to be kings and just work together.

23 hours ago, Skully said:

No, but can't any Free Town be considered a Pirate "capital"?

Should Nassau become a shielded Capital, then I would say Pirates need a Free Town somewhere towards the south to store (and potentially sell) any captured deep ships.

I would make pirate havens all over the map of the ports that was traditional pirate/smuggler ports and keep Free Towns how they are.  Though the Pirate havens prob should have some restriction as to even smuggler flag can't be used in those ports by Nationals.  As wouldn't that make the national a pirate himself?

23 hours ago, Lord Reginald said:

It sounds like the Devs were leaving Shroud Cay as a Free town but a follow on question I have is: If Nassau is a noncapturable capital & one has craft bldg & ship yard there...it appears to me only shallow capable ships can be built there??

Yes they can, back before the patch when US held Marsh Harbor region they built a lot of ships out of that region and just TP/Towed them back home.   How you think they got all them Pirate refit ships that wasn't shallow water ships.  This is why I like the new system but wish they keep the regional bonus system.  That way you can't tow them, but you could still TP if you built one in the shallows.  Honestly I think ports should be restricted on what can dock in them.  Shallow water ports can only have shallow water ships, Noraml ports (4th rates PB ports) 4th rates and below.  Deep water ports (SOL ports) SOL and below.  This would mean some ports that are currently shallow and we can get into prob need to change to the middle port or stay shallow water.

10 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

In the port bonus days, you would build the first rate in the islands and then teleport to home.

You mean like all the pirate refit ships US/GB built at Little Harbour and than just TP out of there?  There was a reason nationals took that port on both servers as soon as they could from pirates.

7 hours ago, koltes said:

Lol I have no problem with nationals getting green on green. I'm sure none of the pirates do.

In that case I will make Koltes US Privateer and Koltes GB Privateer and hunt them left and right using teleports to their own town (being of the same nation), aka rogue US or GB captain :) 

On a serious note if thats what they want they should have it. It will really help them to sort their internal issues out. And if they cant, pirates will help :) 

Like I said before there would be so much in fighting they would never get anything done. 

5 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

I have always played a national in this game, and always intend to, and therefore have not argued any opinion of mine regarding pirates in this game, other than to say it should be the hardest to play.  But in my mind I feel like the following are the key elements to making pirate play a success in this game, and these are only my opinion, so I am just offering them, not arguing them:

1. Pirate should be the hardest to play in this game, by choice. I personally think pirates should not be a choice at chargen, but something you become in game.
  2. Pirates were by choice rebels against colonial rule and the Crown.  Any crown.  They should never be made into a nation. Not all of them and what is a pirate?  Many Privateers where called Pirates and hanged for Piracy even though they had LoM's.  What one nation views another might see differently.

3. Pirates should be able to attack anyone anywhere at any time, either solo or in a group. Agree and so do I think nationals if some one is with a smuggler flag, us to be like this and I think it should return.  Than Nationals will get there FFA battles if they like.

4. Pirates should not own ports, but should have one (perhaps two) ports of sanctuary across the map.  The ports could be attacked but never taken away. Two ports?  Really?  You seen how big this map is?  Maybe a bunch of pirate havens and use of Free towns all over, but this is exact example of how folks try to nerf pirates into nothing.....TWO PORTS?  I'm going to bet real pirates had way more ports to duck into than Nationals.  I think Free Ports shouldn't alow war ships and if they do than none above SOL's those should be restricted to your capital ports only.  So any time you need to use one 3rd rate are above you have to sail it back to your capital.  See what I did there. I just put the same restriction on you as you tried for pirates.  

5. Pirates should be able to take a port other than a national capital.  However, gameplay should be "unfairly" stacked against them, so that it is nearly impossible to keep for any length of time, maybe 3 days max.  Allowing them to stage raids or attacks, but keeping them constantly mobile. TThis is why many of us have meantion raid systems.  Why do we have to have an unfair advantage?  Isn't all ready restricting or building of SOL's one of them.  Hell if we can't build SOL's than ships like the Niagara and Heavy Rattler should be Pirates ships only. Pirate Frigate should be a pirate ships only.  No nationals can use these ships.  Just like no Pirates can build SOL's the only way to own any of these ships is to capture them in the OW.

6. Pirates should be limited to smaller ships, so greater than 4th class ships.  Or as an alternative, limited in numbers of ships greater than 4th class on any one server.  This will be controversial. 4th rates need to stay the balance between nationals and pirates.  See above about limits.  Ok fine than Nationals can't capture any ships, that will be a pirate only thing, but pirates should be able to capture any ship out there, but nationals can't capture anything 4th rate or above (see I'm allowing Nationals to still cap 5th rates and below to keep a balance).  This is a game after all and you need a check and balance system.  Any 4th rate or above captured by a National must be returned to port and turned into Admiralty (paid out more than if you just scuttle it).  Again giving Nationals something for not being able to capture these ships and keeping them.   

7. As in any faction of this game, if it is going to be successful, interesting, and captivating, there must be a career established, with goals.  The goals for pirates would be distinctly different from any one nation. This is a sandbox, we don't want career's in the game, but having factions/nationals isn't an issue.  Though making Pirates about PvP and Raids and than Nationals more about PvP and RvR would be one way to make them distinctly different.  I'll leave trade on there for both as smuggling can be just as profitable if not more than any normal trade.  

Just adding these few elements to the game would make pirate life unique, interesting, and difficult.  This is why I would choose pirate if I desired to play one.

As @Duncan McFail said this is the problem when I see Nationals trying to tell us how pirates should be.  Not one mention of changes to how Nationals play either. My system gives and takes from both sides.    All I see is restrictions and restrictions and even worse it's by folks we beat fair and square for the most part at the national game.  If we had any other flag they would lose the fights just the same way.  If you don't bring the proper RvR fleet or even OW fleet to a battle you won't win.  So make us hardcore and restrict ya'll will find something else to complain about saying instead we are to OP in the OW, nurf us.  

22 minutes ago, koltes said:

Pirates have no capitals, no land, nothing.

On 8/15/2017 at 7:20 AM, Skully said:

Historically you became pirate by circumstances. Heck, a nation came about the same way. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

Last week, we saw on Global the emergence of true pirates. As the Global French lost their final (capturable) ports, they turned from nation to piracy.

So ironically it should not be history, rules or realism that defines pirates, but players and their (re)actions to circumstances.

If a Nation doesn't act as a Nation, then ...

Whether you want to own land, is your own choice.

Whether you want to just rob traders, is your own choice.

Freedom of Choice is the most important asset of a sandbox.

What the game can provide is the most important "restriction".

And the game needs to provide to everyone who is part of the Free Empire.

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Agree and so do I think nationals if some one is with a smuggler flag, us to be like this and I think it should return.

When @Iroquois Confederacy cast his incantations to lift the shadow it should have been raised to Tribunal or at least a story, instead of keeping the players in the dark of some changes. ^_^

12 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

I'm not sure its a dig at black and denying you guys RvR.

I think it would maybe have an effect on the balance of the population as in the relation to what a pirate is and does vs what a national is and does

i don't think the nationals are trying to hinder the pirate players more make them different from a nation  

i do like your idea though

we can talk about it all day but ultimately at this  stage its up to the dev's to create a the pirates what they should be in there eyes 

The problem is folks can't get it in there heads the Devs only have Pirates as a place holder nation for now if they do plan to do anything else.  Right now they want to finish the conquest system and national stuff before they even look at pirates mechanics and even than we might not ever see them.   Like you said we can pretty much talk until we are blue in our face, but until they are ready for a new mechanics we aren't going to see any changes any time soon.

As for hinder I don't think it's a poke at BLACK, but many folks that want the restrictions are folks we fought, but I seen plenty of similar post on both sides from EU players too.  Hell even some PvE players.  The majority of those post though want to put tons of restrictions on pirates to make us more pirate like while nothing changes for the nationals.3

Like I said it needs a check and balance on all sides not just one.

3 minutes ago, Skully said:

If a Nation doesn't act as a Nation, then ...

Whether you want to own land, is your own choice.

Whether you want to just rob traders, is your own choice.

Freedom of Choice is the most important asset of a sandbox.

What the game can provide is the most important "restriction".

And the game needs to provide to everyone who is part of the Free Empire.

This is why we honestly need a reputation system in game and make Pirates something you become not made into at chargen and you have the option to earn reputation back or gain it with another nation to become a National once more.  They can do so much with a good reputation system like replace Nation trading with reputation instead of a smuggler flag.  This will allow more freedom in game too.  You can have your Spanish Privateers that are border line pirates in some eyes or you can have your strict naval officer or Merchant Trader.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

I'm not sure its a dig at black and denying you guys RvR.

Not really, RvR matters little to us if its not about resource gathering or fighting in PBs.
My system is actually freeing pirates from the troubles that RvR brings while still giving them ability to fight in large PBs and use their SOLs for Raiding (means no nations will get hurt permanently) or as privateers (means nations will be happy to have pirates on their side). Its a win/win situation

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

This is why we honestly need a reputation system in game and make Pirates something you become not made into at chargen and you have the option to earn reputation back or gain it with another nation to become a National once more.  They can do so much with a good reputation system like replace Nation trading with reputation instead of a smuggler flag.  This will allow more freedom in game too.  You can have your Spanish Privateers that are border line pirates in some eyes or you can have your strict naval officer or Merchant Trader. 

Want to rebuild your reputation? Kill off your character and start anew.

Or do you really want to rebuild your reputation?

We don't need spies and saboteurs entering a Nation through some PvE mechanic that is likely exploitable.

10 minutes ago, koltes said:

Not really, RvR matters little to us if its not about resource gathering or fighting in PBs.
My system is actually freeing pirates from the troubles that RvR brings while still giving them ability to fight in large PBs and use their SOLs for Raiding (means no nations will get hurt permanently) or as privateers (means nations will be happy to have pirates on their side). Its a win/win situation

While I am quoted elsewhere as being against pirates operating SOL's, I think under the circumstances cited above that it would be a well reasoned compromise, one which I would both endorse and be happy to  play under. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skully said:

Want to rebuild your reputation? Kill off your character and start anew.

Or do you really want to rebuild your reputation?

We don't need spies and saboteurs entering a Nation through some PvE mechanic that is likely exploitable.

By killing off your char and making a new one your easy mode to do spies and saboteurs. If some one actually has to grind out the reputation and go through a bunch of steps to become a spy saboteurs more power to them, but I bet the majority that do this is for to actually leave one nation they don't like to join another.

The funny thing is the true spies and saboteurs in nations are the folks you never hear or see.  They just watch and listen.  Well the spies. I'm sure the saboteurs get caught pretty easy by doing stupid stuff....that are they are the same leaders doing the same thing for a year now that does nothing but hurt there nation.   Those are now the true saboteurs....lol

People need an ingame means to change nations without loosing everything. By making it take time it honestly makes sure they will be willing to stick with that nation and fight it out.  Also keeps folks from doing the whole jumping fence to the wining side as it takes time and not an instant push of a button like forge papers.

You also forget the folks that actually like to play a role with there char in game and roleplay things out instead of just pushing a button.  I would love to roll my second pirate back to Spain and be a Spanish privateer again if I could do it in game and we had Spanish players on global, but I'm not going to just push a button and use forge papers to do it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You also forget the folks that actually like to play a role with there char in game and roleplay things out instead of just pushing a button.

Do I? Or do they know that playing a role should not impede the choices of other players?

I would say @Nick the cursed is also a very much valued member of the Free Empire.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Duncan McFail said:

And this is the difference between a nationals pov vs a pirates. Perfect example. To sum it up we keep our ability to attack each other, lose all but 1or 2 of our ports, can't hold new ports for more than 3 days, and can't have ships above a 4th rate. All take and absolutely no give. How about we take away 3 current mechanics from nationals as well. Like no tp between ports,  no capping of any ships, and they can only have 2 ships owned max. You'd probably feel about the same as we would losing so much and gaining nothing. 

Don't cherry pick a post and argue it.  I stated directly right upfront (which you conveniently deleted, how about that), that this was my opinion only for what would make me play a pirate in this game, and I also stated directly that this was my opinion of that only, and not for argument.

Why do people like you not understand how to have a conversation?  You didn't even need to quote or reply, you could've just shrugged and said no thanks I play a pirate and it doesn't work for me.  Learn how to read an entire post before you misquote........yes, taking out of context is misquoting.

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Nationals can't even work together as is, just image if they could attack each other?  They would never get anything done cause there would be so much in fighting it would be crazy. I think that is what they all expected to happen with pirates when Green vs Green came back to pirates, but instead we learned the system, got organized and The Pirate Republic has never been stronger than ever (well on GLOBAL).  We have used very little FFA fights to work with other clans, we actually are working with them and letting them do there own things.  That is what is working for us.  It would work for the nationals too  if some folks would swallow there ego's and stop trying to be kings and just work together.

I would make pirate havens all over the map of the ports that was traditional pirate/smuggler ports and keep Free Towns how they are.  Though the Pirate havens prob should have some restriction as to even smuggler flag can't be used in those ports by Nationals.  As wouldn't that make the national a pirate himself?

Yes they can, back before the patch when US held Marsh Harbor region they built a lot of ships out of that region and just TP/Towed them back home.   How you think they got all them Pirate refit ships that wasn't shallow water ships.  This is why I like the new system but wish they keep the regional bonus system.  That way you can't tow them, but you could still TP if you built one in the shallows.  Honestly I think ports should be restricted on what can dock in them.  Shallow water ports can only have shallow water ships, Noraml ports (4th rates PB ports) 4th rates and below.  Deep water ports (SOL ports) SOL and below.  This would mean some ports that are currently shallow and we can get into prob need to change to the middle port or stay shallow water.

You mean like all the pirate refit ships US/GB built at Little Harbour and than just TP out of there?  There was a reason nationals took that port on both servers as soon as they could from pirates.

Like I said before there would be so much in fighting they would never get anything done. 

As @Duncan McFail said this is the problem when I see Nationals trying to tell us how pirates should be.  Not one mention of changes to how Nationals play either. My system gives and takes from both sides.    All I see is restrictions and restrictions and even worse it's by folks we beat fair and square for the most part at the national game.  If we had any other flag they would lose the fights just the same way.  If you don't bring the proper RvR fleet or even OW fleet to a battle you won't win.  So make us hardcore and restrict ya'll will find something else to complain about saying instead we are to OP in the OW, nurf us.  

If you combine my thoughts on #4 and #5, it gives you exactly what you say you want.  2 STABLE ports plus all the other ports you want, which includes the whole map.  Just harder to keep, the theme of what I said MY OPINION IS THAT PIRATE SHOULD BE A HARDER TEAM TO PLAY.  Obviously you don't get that part.  If I wanted to play another national I would.

And further, just like McFail I NEVER ONCE told you how to play your game.  Stop misquoting conveniently for your views.  Here let me repeat it for you slow learners:

I stated directly right upfront (which you conveniently deleted, how about that), that this was my opinion only for what would make me play a pirate in this game, and I also stated directly that this was my opinion of that only, and not for argument.

Maybe pirate should be for people who cannot read but just like to argue.

16 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Don't cherry pick a post and argue it.  I stated directly right upfront (which you conveniently deleted, how about that), that this was my opinion only for what would make me play a pirate in this game, and I also stated directly that this was my opinion of that only, and not for argument.

Why do people like you not understand how to have a conversation?  You didn't even need to quote or reply, you could've just shrugged and said no thanks I play a pirate and it doesn't work for me.  Learn how to read an entire post before you misquote........yes, taking out of context is misquoting.

Yeah really, that was so out of context I cringed a little.

The problem is when suggestion anything about the pirates, is that no matter how objective and reasonable it sounds to anyone else. "Hey maybe pirates SHOULDN't be an RVR faction" "Maybe pirates should be a hardcore PVP faction instead of a bination"

Pirates take it as personal attack. Like their faction of choice, their way of playing is being oppressed by the ebil nationals. Just look at how they turn everything into pirates v nationals shitpost.

When people think pirates, they don't think RVR in SOLs. That's not our fault for being against that, its your fault for choosing that faction and expecting that to forever be the case for the pirates. No, lol pirates are gonna get fixed and have some features taken away and some given. 

No we're not going to take away features from EVVVERYBODY else because you guys feel like things will be harder. THATS THE POINT. Pirate's aren't suppose to be another nation. They're suppose to be hardmode, if you want to do nation things like RVR and politics, join a nation. If you want to do pirate things like PVP and raids and clan v clan, join the pirates.

Atleast 1/4th of pirates on global rn are nationals who deserted after getting spanked by pirates(duncan). They want to retain the benefits of the national life they once had while flying under the flag of the faction who cucked them into leaving in the first place. Sorry, but pirates are pirates.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Yeah really, that was so out of context I cringed a little.

The problem is when suggestion anything about the pirates, is that no matter how objective and reasonable it sounds to anyone else. "Hey maybe pirates SHOULDN't be an RVR faction" "Maybe pirates should be a hardcore PVP faction instead of a bination"

Pirates take it as personal attack. Like their faction of choice, their way of playing is being oppressed by the ebil nationals.

When people think pirates, they don't think RVR in SOLs. That's not our fault for being against that, its your fault for choosing that faction and expecting that to forever be the case for the pirates. No, lol pirates are gonna get fixed and have some features taken away and some given. 

No we're not going to take away features from EVVVERYBODY else because you guys feel like things will be harder. THATS THE POINT. Pirate's aren't suppose to be another nation. They're suppose to be hardmode, if you want to do nation things like RVR and politics, join a nation. If you want to do pirate things like PVP and raids and clan v clan, join the pirates.

Atleast 1/4th of pirates on global rn are nationals who deserted after getting spanked by pirates(duncan). They want to retain the benefits of the national life they once had while flying under the flag of the faction who cucked them into leaving in the first place. Sorry, but pirates are pirates.

+1

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Don't cherry pick a post and argue it.  I stated directly right upfront that this was my opinion only and not for argument.

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you and I'm not sure why you'd take it like that. It was reinforcing a statement I made earlier that nationals don't want to give anything of equal value for what they want to take away from pirates. I type enough on my own so I try to only to quote what is relevant to my post. There's nothing there that is out of context. I only listed points you made that were specific and involved game mechanics. 

• Like 1

Ultimately we have had this discussion several times in the past.  Over and over, there has been countless polls and suggestions by both pirates and non-pirate players on how to fix the nation.  But the developer refuses to listen to any of them.  And 90% of them would be acceptable and fix the issue.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Ultimately we have had this discussion several times in the past.

Another perfect example of a national's pov.

Was having trouble quoting this on my phone from another post. 

Hodo's views of pirates:

My 2 cents on the Pirate subject.

Pirates should not have any ports, should operate only out of free ports.

Pirates should not have a national chat, you are not a nation.

Pirates should not be able to capture territory only raid it.

Pirates should have a permanent smuggler flag no need to turn it on for them.

Pirates should not be able to craft any shipyard over level 2.

Pirates should not be able to have a workshop for cannons.

Pirates should not be able to have more than 650 crew.  (only one pirate in history ever had more than that)

Pirates should have pirate refits of every trade ship.  (basically faster versions of the current trader ships with more crew)

Pirates should have a permanent morale and attack bonus on all boarding actions.   (+10morale, +0.025 ATK)

What are the devs opinions on pirates anyway?  Do they have any form of proposal for what they are planning, or any feedback on the good and not so good ideas proposed by players?  I've missed any of the dev relevant posts if there was anything significant said.  If nothing, it's a shame after all this time in development.

1 hour ago, Duncan McFail said:

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you and I'm not sure why you'd take it like that. It was reinforcing a statement I made earlier that nationals don't want to give anything of equal value for what they want to take away from pirates. I type enough on my own so I try to only to quote what is relevant to my post. There's nothing there that is out of context. I only listed points you made that were specific and involved game mechanics. 

Not taken as a personal attack on me, and not offended.  Your response was exactly why I prefaced the statements, was what I wanted to avoid the impression of making it sound like I was telling you how you should play.  In this game, I honestly think we should all be able to make our own destinies.  Even pirate scum, er, I mean the worthy pirates.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

In this game, I honestly think we should all be able to make our own destinies.

In other words.

On 8/15/2017 at 7:20 AM, Skully said:

Historically you became pirate by circumstances. Heck, a nation came about the same way. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

Last week, we saw on Global the emergence of true pirates. As the Global French lost their final (capturable) ports, they turned from nation to piracy.

So ironically it should not be history, rules or realism that defines pirates, but players and their (re)actions to circumstances.

Can we then agree we'll only be giving something to Pirates, namely rewarding hard work and skill? Or rather make them work hard ganking pirates as well and get rewarded.

For if

On 8/27/2017 at 11:10 AM, Skully said:

someone wants to lead the Pirates, then he has to come with better rewards. And right now he only has to overcome "0 gold and 0 XP".

1 minute ago, Skully said:

In other words.

Can we then agree we'll only be giving something to Pirates, namely rewarding hard work and skill? Or rather make them work hard ganking pirates as well and get rewarded.

For if

Introduce raids for only pirates, take away RVR, take away capturing ports, give them dens for sucessful raids, as well as cash and ship rewards and indiscriminate PVP.

GG ez pirates fixed.

How hard is that? If you aren't happy with this route then you shouldn't be a pirate.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

1 hour ago, Duncan McFail said:

Another perfect example of a national's pov.

Was having trouble quoting this on my phone from another post. 

Hodo's views of pirates:

My 2 cents on the Pirate subject.

Pirates should not have any ports, should operate only out of free ports.

Pirates should not have a national chat, you are not a nation.

Pirates should not be able to capture territory only raid it.

Pirates should have a permanent smuggler flag no need to turn it on for them.

Pirates should not be able to craft any shipyard over level 2.

Pirates should not be able to have a workshop for cannons.

Pirates should not be able to have more than 650 crew.  (only one pirate in history ever had more than that)

Pirates should have pirate refits of every trade ship.  (basically faster versions of the current trader ships with more crew)

Pirates should have a permanent morale and attack bonus on all boarding actions.   (+10morale, +0.025 ATK)

That is exactly it.   And I stand by my suggestion, it makes pirates "HARD" and play like pirates.  

But there has been other suggestions, by Koltes, Sir Texas Sir, and a half dozen others, that would be acceptable also.  

4 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

What are the devs opinions on pirates anyway?  Do they have any form of proposal for what they are planning, or any feedback on the good and not so good ideas proposed by players?  I've missed any of the dev relevant posts if there was anything significant said.  If nothing, it's a shame after all this time in development.

Can't remember where (might be on russian forum) but pretty sure one of the devs said that currently they don't have mechanics for pirates. Haven't had time to work on it. Right now its much easier to keep sides balanced is by keeping pirates as a fictional free nation with nation mechanics. They also mentioned that they were leaning towards keeping pirates as just a nation and never change it on game release.

Don't quote me. Its from the top of my memory and I could be wrong. But as pirate or national player I wouldn't hold my breath expecting pirate changes even on game release. Sucks really as it doesn't take much of a coding to do. Just willingness.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, koltes said:

They also mentioned that they were leaning towards keeping pirates as just a nation and never change it on game release.

No....no, I don't believe it.

Devs aren't pants on head, toe in mouth, finger in butt retarded

I..I WON'T BUY IT!

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

I'll add my suggestion about pirates, how i want to see pirates in NA...
No conquest/RvR and only hidden island like Kidd's all around the map (10/15 ports, no more) where we can dock and TP but no craft, maybe bring some mats. to refit a ship for more cannons and crew, only sail 7/6th rates with ships overcrewed and a bonus for boarding and speed. I'm not against Raid but i dont want to see a black map like on PvP Global, now...
All i want as pirate, is to chase traders, sail all around the map and avoid/flee big warships from Nationals... Like a Pirate :)

• Like 2