Game-Labs Forum
admin

Some information on NA Legends. Roadmap and Q&A

On 25.11.2017 at 5:29 PM, austin3749 said:

From what I'm seeing in the game, it doesn't look like there's much of "tech trees" at all, just get the required resources required and you can research the next ship. I believe the tree is based on amount of cannons, as it goes from Cutter -> Brig -> Navy Brig -> Mercury...etc etc

I know how it works now, I'm wondering about future developments. "High tier" frigates, like the Trinc and Connie, aren't completely outmatched in games with heavier Ships of the Line, because of their speed and maneuverability.
Getting a superfrigate should be a goal in itself, rather than just a stepping stone on the path to a Santi or whatever.

Ummm, just seen this game on Twitch.....in your original post for this thread originally 2017......when is the actual game coming to console? I've not seen any further information regarding this or has it been binned as an idea?

On 11/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, LucienCorvin said:

Ummm, just seen this game on Twitch.....in your original post for this thread originally 2017......when is the actual game coming to console? I've not seen any further information regarding this or has it been binned as an idea?

Greetings!

You must be confusing Naval Action with Naval Action: Legends. The latter had been put on a shelf, meanwhile Naval Action was recently released in Steam and still evolving

Well, he might as well have been asking about NA:L rather than regular NA - and in case he wasn't asking about NA:L, let me take the chance now we're here to ask whether there are any indications that NA:L will be taken off the shelf within a foreseeable future?

Just gave World of Warships a shot recently, but it just made me long for tall ships and black powder...

• Like 3