Game-Labs Forum

CSA Recruitment

Frognastie

My force is ~70k on MG, I'm about to fight Chickamauga. past maxing politics and medicine...focus on learning to use cover and flanking to your advantage at all times to be able to limit your own casualties and inflict maximum on the union forces, especially in the minor battles. Check out Col Kelly's Legendary campaign videos, you can learn a ton (I sure have)

• Like 2

On 8/15/2017 at 6:04 AM, Captain Hutch said:

My force is ~70k on MG, I'm about to fight Chickamauga. past maxing politics and medicine...focus on learning to use cover and flanking to your advantage at all times to be able to limit your own casualties and inflict maximum on the union forces, especially in the minor battles. Check out Col Kelly's Legendary campaign videos, you can learn a ton (I sure have)

Just like Capt Hutch says cover is key... I have 3x corps with 4 division and 6 brigades each... each corps is around 33K plus each and starting my 4 corp for the Washington campaing as the CSA. One thing to consider in your initial setup, for my CSA campaign, I concentrated in Politics, Medicine and logistic and putting points into Army management until I got to 2K men brigades. Max medicine works wonder when you pass Malvern Hill and start the bigger battles and logistic ensure that you have plenty of ammo for you cannons and infantry. Te rest is conserve your manpower and utilize cover. By the way, I am playing on Brigadier General.