Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Independence

sounthernrebel78

1 hour ago, koltes said:

Black have not run from anything. 

AhhhhhhahahhaaAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHA!!

If you're US or French you know this is a big fat lie.

We've stomped pirates left and right and they don't fight, they "tactical retreat" every battle and we pick them off 1 by 1.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

11 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

AhhhhhhahahhaaAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHA!!

If you're US or French you know this is a big fat lie.

We've stomped pirates left and right and they don't fight, they "tactical retreat" every battle and we pick them off 1 by 1.

Are you participating in the tournament?

Just now, Pelennor said:

Cheap excuse for refusing the figth... why am I not surprised ?

Excuse? Not everyone has time to 2 hours to and back for a simple PVP tourny.

Whats the excuse for NOT doing it in testbed where everyone is right in mort? 10x faster and 10x easier.

4 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

If its on testbed where I don't have to sail 2 hours, sure.
Tournament rules are set. Place was named. No one is going to run it on testbed. Comeup with better excuses if you are backing off.

But winning a 1v1 won't put your nation above US/France
No one is talking about putting one nation above another. Its you who is yelling how you kill pirates left and right. There is a good chance to show everyone how its done. That's of course if you are as good as you claim.

But something tells me that your tail is clamped.
4221396001_2731403772001_Screen-Shot-201

Come Mr Pirate Terminator. Show me how you kill pirates

• Like 1

Just now, Slim Jimmerson said:

Excuse? Not everyone has time to 2 hours to and back for a simple PVP tourny.

Whats the excuse for NOT doing it in testbed where everyone is right in mort? 10x faster and 10x easier.

Because rules were set days ago and people have prepared ships specifically for that. No one is going to change just because Mr Slim Chance wanting an excuse. Pfff
2 hours sail. I have sailed much MUCH longer just to find me some US or GB targets. How did you kill pirates if you never sail? :rolleyes:

So many champions typing pages and pages on this forum about how good they are... But when it comes to subscribe to a tournament, oh wait !? this is too much to ask !!!

Come on, let's have some fun !

Edited by Pelennor

On those 40 ppl i can see on screens, there is about what ? 4 BLACK members ?

If you had spent half the time you spent here on the forum but to practice, maybe you would have been confident enough to fight us/me (in game, not with screenshots).

But well, you will still be sailing on this forum, that's what you are good at, after all.

Edited by Pelennor
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Then no I won't be there, I don't have the time, and frankly have nothing to prove to pirates who can hardly compete in PVP

508D7D2CC9A4ED8259FF6678051DD0F828F3178B

9DCE98392B35DB681D41B6DDA0152B5A172689FC

LMAO
I see two battles where you participated in fighting CS6 clan killing mostly Raiders, Ravagers and Plunderes in the first battle.
In the second battle you outnumbered CS6 11 to 7. You sunk 3 of their ships and they sunk 2 of yours including yourself.
You really think this was a good performance on your side? Hahaha. Mkay

Question I have to you personally Mr Big Mouth why are you posting someone else fights like it was yours? Last time I checked you were a Brit player. Its like dressing up in a military uniform and tell everyone that you have served.
Are you claiming someone else victories?

On these screens you have mostly French players sinking Mort rats.
Show me one screen where YOU personally sunk BLACK member. Somewhere where it shoes that you are awesome in "competing in PVP" (your words).
Frenchies have caught few BLACK members off guard at the beginning of the war which they started perfidiously without any warning. Wasn't even full BLACK team and only 4 veterans in that battle. Two screens that you have there are taken from the same ONE battle. Here, I have quoted them above for you. One battle. This is where your excitement ends.

Then no I won't be there, I don't have the time, and frankly have nothing to prove to pirates who can hardly compete in PVP
BLACK been pulling fights you have never dreamed off. Keep yapping. Big mouth small heart.
Whatever excuses you have it wont change the fact that you just chickened out. If you fight no matter win or lose there is a respect. But you just clamping your tail.

Here, a gallery of screens for you to enjoy while you have your English Breakfast tea. These are real fights. There are plenty fights there showing when we fought outnumbered.
Have a nice day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, koltes said:

LMAO
I see two battles where you participated in fighting CS6 clan killing mostly Raiders, Ravagers and Plunderes in the first battle.
In the second battle you outnumbered CS6 11 to 7. You sunk 3 of their ships and they sunk 2 of yours including yourself.
You really think this was a good performance on your side? Hahaha. Mkay

Question I have to you personally Mr Big Mouth why are you posting someone else fights like it was yours? Last time I checked you were a Brit player. Its like dressing up in a military uniform and tell everyone that you have served.
Are you claiming someone else victories?

On these screens you have mostly French players sinking Mort rats.
Show me one screen where YOU personally sunk BLACK member. Somewhere where it shoes that you are awesome in "competing in PVP" (your words).
Frenchies have caught few BLACK members off guard at the beginning of the war which they started perfidiously without any warning. Wasn't even full BLACK team and only 4 veterans in that battle. Two screens that you have there are taken from the same ONE battle. Here, I have quoted them above for you. One battle. This is where your excitement ends.

BLACK been pulling fights you have never dreamed off. Keep yapping. Big mouth small heart.
Whatever excuses you have it wont change the fact that you just chickened out. If you fight no matter win or lose there is a respect. But you just clamping your tail.

Here, a gallery of screens for you to enjoy while you have your English Breakfast tea. These are real fights. There are plenty fights there showing when we fought outnumbered.
Have a nice day.

I knew you'd cry about the screenshots. I'd be hurt too if my nation lost 15 1st rates and 150+ ships across multiple fleet engagements with US/France.

Your most recent battle on that website was on August 6th, a single screenie. You don't PVP.

Stick with being an RVR clan. You're much better at taking empty ports.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

I knew you'd cry about the screenshots. I'd be hurt too if my nation lost 15 1st rates and 150+ ships across multiple fleet engagements with US/France.

Your most recent battle on that website was on August 6th, a single screenie. You don't PVP.

Stick with being an RVR clan. You're much better at taking empty ports.

ROFL 

I like you, Slim. Nothing better than seeing the elitist nation-building players who ruin this game get schooled and laughed at by the very people they think they are superior to. They may take some internet pixels from you later (for your own good of course - they didn't actually WANT to) with a swarm of first rates, but I think your words are doing actual damage to their fragile little egos. That is called winning the REAL game.

Well played, sir.

Edited by The Boneless

11 hours ago, koltes said:

French ran from us just as many times when numbers didnt suit them.

Running from combat is just part of PvP. Don't sit there and pretend you suicide into every uneven fight you see. It's up to the taggers to surround their target. OW coordination is a PvP skill as much as aiming cannons is.

But leaving an entire section of the map and grinding missions in the hopes nobody finds you is "running away" to a whole new level. There's no PvP tactics, OW or otherwise, that can really counter that, short of sailing around for 2 weeks trying to figure out where everyone went.

I do believe that invis and speed buff killed BLACK's PvP tactics. From what I saw, your tactics revolved entirely around the revenge fleet. No revenge fleet, no PvP. You should have just adapted. Other people have been getting plenty of kills without needing revenge fleets. Like I said, OW coordination is a PvP skill too -- spreading out (but not too far!) and herding targets into other taggers.

7 hours ago, koltes said:

There would have been a lot more but we literally could not find you and you avoided any area of the map we went to.

Anyway, moot point now since most people have quit playing. Whatever chance BLACK had to prove its mettle was last month.

Edited by Slamz

3 hours ago, Slamz said:

There would have been a lot more but we literally could not find you and you avoided any area of the map we went to.

Anyway, moot point now since most people have quit playing. Whatever chance BLACK had to prove its mettle was last month.

But...but....they are ALLLMOOOOST done grinding their ship slots and then they will be ready to come out and fight.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Yawn. Boring.

Keep yelling about it koltes, are you pvping away from the us coast yet? Got enough of your seal clubbing in? No? Ok, moving on.

Koltes hunts KPR and I do believe he's been in French Waters as a solo hunter.  I don 't think I have ever seen him up on the east coast.  As long as you been playing this game you should know that, but than how often have we seen you on the PvP leaderboard?  I don't think I have ever seen your name and I have only seen you out in a few PvP fights to be honest.  Hell even I have made the PvP leaderboard with my main or my other pirate a few times.  None of my kills other than one at west end was some one below the rank of Flag Capatian.  All the screens that been posted and I been seeing most of the folks fighting are above rank 5.  I'm sorry ya'll need to learn that a baby seal player isn't some idiot that can't play the game.  A baby seal is some one in there first few ranks and learning the game, not a Rear Admiral in a basic cutter.  Now what Lionshaft has been doing at Mort the last two weeks is baby seal clubbing.  He is sitting in a basic cutter and jumping into newbie pirates missions or going after solo traders with a ship that is meant for new players.  Since he prob has no other ships it's all he has is the basic cutter.

6 hours ago, Slamz said:

Running from combat is just part of PvP. Don't sit there and pretend you suicide into every uneven fight you see. It's up to the taggers to surround their target. OW coordination is a PvP skill as much as aiming cannons is.

But leaving an entire section of the map and grinding missions in the hopes nobody finds you is "running away" to a whole new level. There's no PvP tactics, OW or otherwise, that can really counter that, short of sailing around for 2 weeks trying to figure out where everyone went.

I do believe that invis and speed buff killed BLACK's PvP tactics. From what I saw, your tactics revolved entirely around the revenge fleet. No revenge fleet, no PvP. You should have just adapted. Other people have been getting plenty of kills without needing revenge fleets. Like I said, OW coordination is a PvP skill too -- spreading out (but not too far!) and herding targets into other taggers.

I actually agree with you it's a tactic that all sides used.  It's stupid to fight an engagement that is way heavy handed one sided or the other.  That is what I think is funny about @Slim Jimmerson post if you look at the numbers and BR's most of the ones you see a big lost was very one sided.   The other funny thing is most of the fights that was even close he wasn't involved in and it was others doing the fighting.  He acts like BLACK is all pirates.  GS6 is a fairly new clan and new players many of them started with the patch and have been up there fighting big time.  They are the ones getting the majority of the US kills off the coast, but they are the ones getting killed most the time too.  

Guess what folks that is how you learn and get better.  Not sitting in port and bitching about loosing a port or getting your capital camped.  

As for our actions we have a set plan of actions we wanted to get done.  Hell the patch has only been out what 2 months if that.  We took our time to build up a RvR fleet cause we honestly thought US and GB was going to do there stupid Alliance and they tried it and was going to try to keep us down to one port.  Well that didn't work so now we are working on our PvP ships.  Those that aren't solo hunters and mainly PvP players that is.    Each folks have there own way playing.  We have clan members that are casual players and some that don't have any alts at all and it takes time for them to get new ships and trained up and ready.  Remember we where expecting these big wars with all these PvP1 guys that bragged pre-patch that we had no clue about RvR and they where going to come and show us how it's done. 

As for the speed/invis thing....it really didn't kill it, what it did was made revenge fleets a pain around capital.  We would before hand get a fleet out and defend against gankers of solo traders and such.  Now it's a little hard.  Specially with the meta for just about every one is now speed fit ships.  Who cares if it's fragil as hell when you have a billion repiars you can do.  I honestly think they need to bring back demasting to levels closer to pre-patch.  The reason so many folks where demasting after patch was cause one it was way to easy and two it was the fastest way to shut down a speed ship from escaping.  

Also don't be bragging about who owns OW when even you admit numbers have dropped big time. even on our side. When there is nothing to do or the devs bring in retarded uber grind mechanics folks loose interest.  Even we see the numbers drop for us.  Though that doesn't mean they all quit the game. It just means they are doing other things until it picks back up again. Hell I'm going to be pretty much AFK the next two weeks as I have to move and get settled into a new place and I been putting off a lot of packing.  I told the guys don't expect me in game but if you need me poke me on steam or TS and I'll be online.  Numbers also drop a bit around this time of the year cause of school starting and folks getting things back into a new scheduled with kids and such.  

Maybe with next patch we see some changes and some folks well return.  Though for sure if RvR mechanics change we will do the same too.   Though none of this matters as it really has little to do with the OP topic.   The fact that the majority of the US is still a bunch of British Loyalist...lol

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That is what I think is funny about @Slim Jimmerson post if you look at the numbers and BR's most of the ones you see a big lost was very one sided.

Why are we making this thing bigger than it is? He showed us the shots he wants us to see. I see the person in question had 3 assists and 1 ship sunk, albeit the ship sunk was his own I consider it good work. :P

I think our new credo should become: better sink your own ship as opposed to not sailing at all. (Now where is my reward?) :D

4 hours ago, Skully said:

Why are we making this thing bigger than it is? He showed us the shots he wants us to see. I see the person in question had 3 assists and 1 ship sunk, albeit the ship sunk was his own I consider it good work. :P

I think our new credo should become: better sink your own ship as opposed to not sailing at all. (Now where is my reward?) :D

Back w hen I played WoT we had a rule, if me or the caller of the fight wasn't the first dead than we did something wrong.  We lead from the front not the back so we almost always went first. Specially since I tend to take the scout/vangaurd roll in fights.  It some times works for NA too.   Well some times it works out as it lets the leader be free to call the fight and over watch it. 

25 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Back w hen I played WoT we had a rule, if me or the caller of the fight wasn't the first dead than we did something wrong.  We lead from the front not the back so we almost always went first. Specially since I tend to take the scout/vangaurd roll in fights.  It some times works for NA too.   Well some times it works out as it lets the leader be free to call the fight and over watch it. 

And sometimes that just leads to folks chasing the wrong target. :lol:

9C3C1863E9438DE6FBA8AFAC1FEB9E6177EBA2C4

On 8/19/2017 at 6:03 AM, Pelennor said:

So many champions typing pages and pages on this forum about how good they are... But when it comes to subscribe to a tournament, oh wait !? this is too much to ask !!!

Come on, let's have some fun !

I would love to be in the tournament and don't mind sinking and losing.  However I don't know what team will want me.  Having only time to play on weekends, I spend what little time I have either looking for PVP or making money trading so I can replace ships, not grinding stupid slots on a ship.  I think my surprise only has 2 slots open and I'm perfectly fine with it. I can PVP with that. :) I'll admit, I love love love open world PvP but am also somewhat of a noob at it compared to others I hang with.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I would love to be in the tournament and don't mind sinking and losing.  However I don't know what team will want me.  Having only time to play on weekends, I spend what little time I have either looking for PVP or making money trading so I can replace ships, not grinding stupid slots on a ship.  I think my surprise only has 2 slots open and I'm perfectly fine with it. I can PVP with that. :) I'll admit, I love love love open world PvP but am also somewhat of a noob at it compared to others I hang with.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but right now participating in the tourney is your best chance to have a decent fight. Dont wait for some invitation. Take action. Form a team by inviting players and giving it a shot.

• Like 1