Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Independence

sounthernrebel78

26 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Yes TAO has it up to a whopping .4 percent tonight.  Of course they were busy doing green on green in American Waters by some reports.

Yes, we are getting beat in port battles by 20 25 players.  Not denying it.  But with the server population down another 20 from Sunday, soon those 20 will have to split up to have a fight.  This game is a dumpster fire and when will you admit that your strategy to order other nations around has failed miserably.

You need to get it through your thick skull that the game is more than PVP.  It is trading, PVE and map strategy.  Enforcing some grand scheme to force everyone into your vision of PVP is killing the game.  Next week, it look like we will be in the 120's at prime time.  Then you can one port everyone to teach them your lesson.

Maybe if you did more than trading you wouldn't still be a Commodor after a year and half of being in game.  Really how have you not made Rear Admiral yet? You been Commodor for as long as I can remember (ok maybe flag captain).  This is partly why ya'll can't fill SOL port battles you have Vets that can't even fully crew ships and than they expect the newer guys to fight for them when they show up in Surprises and Reno's while the new guys are in the biggest ships they own.   Maybe if you did more fighting (and we aren't talking on here or global chat) and less trading you might win a fight or two.  

And yes there is more to this game than PvP, but your on a PVP server.   Ya'll keep forgetting that part of the game.  If we wanted to one port US we would of done it a long time ago. In fact the only time we have attacked US is after they have taken ports to Port Battle twice.  Each time we have took a port (and only done it twice) was after your nation flipped a port into a port battle twice.   If ya'll never flipped a port since day one ya'll would never have lost Savanna.  I'll be honest though we where going to take Bermuda sooner or later as it's to close for it's own good to Kidds and well it's a nice safe place ya'll where hiding it.  If you want a safe place go play in the Gulf.  That is the safe zone for folks that don't want to PvP and do there happy little trading.

As for TAO I even posted on that showing the rules as Green on Green is not acceptable by any one.  You can look I even have reported some one that is now a clan mate (when he was US and jumped in on my side of a mission). I don't put up with it and they shouldn't do it for any reason.   Though let the devs handle that and maybe they will learn there lesson.

Texas - I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't know either of you personally, but he made some pretty solid points above and you failed to address a single one in a three-paragraph reply. You are doing the very thing in your reply that he is complaining about in the points he made while simultaneously failing to address them. I'd genuinely like to see that conversation play out.

That said, I enjoy reading your point of view. You make a lot of sense but the control-everything nation-building to save everyone who doesn't know any better is getting old. And the dropping numbers don't lie. Are you making the case that what you are advocating has been good for Naval Action?

1 hour ago, The Boneless said:

Texas - I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't know either of you personally, but he made some pretty solid points above and you failed to address a single one in a three-paragraph reply. You are doing the very thing in your reply that he is complaining about in the points he made while simultaneously failing to address them. I'd genuinely like to see that conversation play out.

That said, I enjoy reading your point of view. You make a lot of sense but the control-everything nation-building to save everyone who doesn't know any better is getting old. And the dropping numbers don't lie. Are you making the case that what you are advocating has been good for Naval Action?

Exactly, his response is my point. 

As far as my level... Pre wipe I ground of to Commodore so I could sail 2nd rates.  Then I ground my crafting up to max since it appeared it would survive the wipe and I like crafting ships.  Post patch, why be a Rear Admiral?  Most nights I get in a couple hours.  I won't generate enough marks in PvE to own a 1st rate for months and there are other ships I like to sail that require a grind too.  Maybe I can set up a AFK trading sail most days but a time out AFK is not that much and might generate 300k most days with another hour of at the keyboard time.  For a short period I have more time to play, but the game is dying around me.

And as you have shown above if I don't PvE to meet your goals, then I am not to do PvE in the limited time I have to play.  You guys want to make sure of that.

You need to figure out that casuals are more important than Kings.  When you and your crew spend Prime time making life miserable for casuals (the only time they can play), they leave.  And the game dies.  Right now I am grinding to build an Aggie.  I should have my level 3 tonight and a couple more nights get me the marks to get the blue print and permit.  And the question I ask myself right now is, why bother?  If I PvE it, there is a good chance I'll get ganked in a mission or traveling and I am back in little ship grinding up the 75 marks for a new permit.

You know what one of my favorite things to do is?  Help out a newb.  About once a week, some guy asks a question in Nation or Global.  I look and see he is a midshipman or a level or two higher.  I'll spend half an hour chatting with him and giving him some help.  Once he gets a level I'll buy or build a hard pickle or a mission snow for him to fight in.  Giving a new guy a Live Oak White Oak Carronade ship is a huge help and teaches them how to fight.  If I have time and they stay around for a week or two, I'll do a handful of missions with them to show them how to manual sail and work with another player.  We will chat and sail around a bit at times.  Then at a about the 3 or 4 week mark they are in a First Lt or Lt commander and they stop logging in.  For some reason, people people are quitting at that point.  So why bother training a newb?  Does not matter anyway.

I look at the NPG player list and I see Rear Admiral after RE who stopped playing early July to mid July.  Believe it or not, a RE can be a casual.  They all quit playing for some reason.  Part, I am sure is the insane grind.  Something that makes your hours a day players even stronger and everyone else irrelevant.  But part of it is the lack of reasons to play.  Yes, they are probably sick of PvE, but can't play enough to be relevant in RvR or PvP.  So they quit and go play something else.  Another point, you cannot underestimate how demoralizing it is when your former friends are outside your home port wrecking your nation night after night.  I guess this former US now Black player war against Lionshaft is satisfying.  I hope it is working for you guys.

Black gutted the US when the retaliated for a LOST port battle in the Bahamas.  The US stopped doing RvR. Why bother.  A nice series of fights in the Bahamas would have built our nation's abilities and skills in port battles in an affordable way.  But since we get a major port taken each time we do it, why bother?  So people started doing cheap PvP attacks on your players, doing some Coastal defense and just quit playing.  Now numbers are so low at night we are not even posting coastal defense.  In a couple weeks, server levels will be under a hundred.

I think the perfect analogy is Hunting and Fishing.  You are the hunters.  With high skill and tools, hunters can wreck an ecosystem.  And with a top population of 300 players, this is a pretty small forest.  Your 25 top Black players were 10% of the server population.  Last night, they were 20% of the population.  In a couple weeks they will be 40% of the server.  The assault on the US and destruction of the French might be satisfying, but you are killing the players you want to play against.  When a game stops being fun or satisfying, people quit and are gone.

I guess you won.  Enjoy the Victory.  I don't see the game recovering and another reset won't pull enough back.

Edited by IndianaGeoff
  • Like 4

Having witnessed the situation first hand on the East coast, it is painfully clear the pirates are pretty much seal clubbing right outside Charleston on a nightly basis with 2 to 1 odds if not more.  I mean i understand why.  France is living in freeport so camping FR is pointless.  Britain isn't as juicy as most of them aren't at the capital so hunting through the mosquito coast requires work.  Danes are friends.  Dutch, swedes, Spain are super low pop.  That means Charleston is the only place for low hanging fruit that's low risk.

My suggestion to US clans and players is move into the Gulf or Freeports or both.  Otherwise organize a defensive fleet.  The pirates plan has been very simple.  Cap a region near capital, camp it.  Pirates got mad when France retaliated by doing the same thing.  They didn't fight back but instead ran off, blamed France, and still talk that we're the seal clubbers...

As for the OP...  You'll never be free if you allow pirates to freely sink outside your capital without retaliation.  The US needs fighters not grandiose forum posts.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dharus said:

Having witnessed the situation first hand on the East coast, it is painfully clear the pirates are pretty much seal clubbing right outside Charleston on a nightly basis with 2 to 1 odds if not more.  I mean i understand why.  France is living in freeport so camping FR is pointless.  Britain isn't as juicy as most of them aren't at the capital so hunting through the mosquito coast requires work.  Danes are friends.  Dutch, swedes, Spain are super low pop.  That means Charleston is the only place for low hanging fruit that's low risk.

My suggestion to US clans and players is move into the Gulf or Freeports or both.  Otherwise organize a defensive fleet.  The pirates plan has been very simple.  Cap a region near capital, camp it.  Pirates got mad when France retaliated by doing the same thing.  They didn't fight back but instead ran off, blamed France, and still talk that we're the seal clubbers...

As for the OP...  You'll never be free if you allow pirates to freely sink outside your capital without retaliation.  The US needs fighters not grandiose forum posts.

We ran good defensive fleets for a month.  Believe it or not, running defense night after night sucks after a while.  Most nights you sail back and forth and do nothing.  Other nights you chase a small Pirate group back to a safe port.  The night you decide to do something else, the Pirates figure it out and show it up in force.  People got sick of it and are not logging in.

Stop telling people how to play the game and making life miserable for them.

I saw all this once before, prepatch.  A group of US and Brit players decided to destroy the rats with a lot of personal venom towards specific Pirate players.  (many of those active hunters are now Black).  The end result, one porting the Pirates, a US/Brit server and 80 players a night.  This has all happened once before and mostly by players who are doing it again under a different flag.  It was a mistake then, it is a mistake now.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

It was just a suggestion.  Freeports offer new players many flexible options.  Just no missions which honestly it's a problem.

Just now, Dharus said:

It was just a suggestion.  Freeports offer new players many flexible options.  Just no missions which honestly it's a problem.

You don't play out of free ports as a new player.  That is only an option for an experienced player who has alts to generate resources.

21 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

This game more than any other I have played is driven by the players.  Your clan shut down RvR on global.  Bathe in it.

And the Lionshaft hatred is just petty and sad. Lionshaft can't stop any other clan from doing what they want.  So if they want to do something else, go do it.

No it isn't, Lionshaft is a terrible person. He only cares about the number of followers he has in his clan and where to get his next drink.

Edited by koiz

2 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Let me know how this works for you a couple weeks out.

Do you think I'll start liking lionshaft? The guy is an asshole and so are his friends.

Stop acting like you have some point to prove, because you don't.

6 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Exactly, his response is my point. 

As far as my level... Pre wipe I ground of to Commodore so I could sail 2nd rates.  Then I ground my crafting up to max since it appeared it would survive the wipe and I like crafting ships.  Post patch, why be a Rear Admiral?  Most nights I get in a couple hours.  I won't generate enough marks in PvE to own a 1st rate for months and there are other ships I like to sail that require a grind too.  Maybe I can set up a AFK trading sail most days but a time out AFK is not that much and might generate 300k most days with another hour of at the keyboard time.  For a short period I have more time to play, but the game is dying around me.

And as you have shown above if I don't PvE to meet your goals, then I am not to do PvE in the limited time I have to play.  You guys want to make sure of that.

You need to figure out that casuals are more important than Kings.  When you and your crew spend Prime time making life miserable for casuals (the only time they can play), they leave.  And the game dies.  Right now I am grinding to build an Aggie.  I should have my level 3 tonight and a couple more nights get me the marks to get the blue print and permit.  And the question I ask myself right now is, why bother?  If I PvE it, there is a good chance I'll get ganked in a mission or traveling and I am back in little ship grinding up the 75 marks for a new permit.

You know what one of my favorite things to do is?  Help out a newb.  About once a week, some guy asks a question in Nation or Global.  I look and see he is a midshipman or a level or two higher.  I'll spend half an hour chatting with him and giving him some help.  Once he gets a level I'll buy or build a hard pickle or a mission snow for him to fight in.  Giving a new guy a Live Oak White Oak Carronade ship is a huge help and teaches them how to fight.  If I have time and they stay around for a week or two, I'll do a handful of missions with them to show them how to manual sail and work with another player.  We will chat and sail around a bit at times.  Then at a about the 3 or 4 week mark they are in a First Lt or Lt commander and they stop logging in.  For some reason, people people are quitting at that point.  So why bother training a newb?  Does not matter anyway.

I look at the NPG player list and I see Rear Admiral after RE who stopped playing early July to mid July.  Believe it or not, a RE can be a casual.  They all quit playing for some reason.  Part, I am sure is the insane grind.  Something that makes your hours a day players even stronger and everyone else irrelevant.  But part of it is the lack of reasons to play.  Yes, they are probably sick of PvE, but can't play enough to be relevant in RvR or PvP.  So they quit and go play something else.  Another point, you cannot underestimate how demoralizing it is when your former friends are outside your home port wrecking your nation night after night.  I guess this former US now Black player war against Lionshaft is satisfying.  I hope it is working for you guys.

Black gutted the US when the retaliated for a LOST port battle in the Bahamas.  The US stopped doing RvR. Why bother.  A nice series of fights in the Bahamas would have built our nation's abilities and skills in port battles in an affordable way.  But since we get a major port taken each time we do it, why bother?  So people started doing cheap PvP attacks on your players, doing some Coastal defense and just quit playing.  Now numbers are so low at night we are not even posting coastal defense.  In a couple weeks, server levels will be under a hundred.

I think the perfect analogy is Hunting and Fishing.  You are the hunters.  With high skill and tools, hunters can wreck an ecosystem.  And with a top population of 300 players, this is a pretty small forest.  Your 25 top Black players were 10% of the server population.  Last night, they were 20% of the population.  In a couple weeks they will be 40% of the server.  The assault on the US and destruction of the French might be satisfying, but you are killing the players you want to play against.  When a game stops being fun or satisfying, people quit and are gone.

I guess you won.  Enjoy the Victory.  I don't see the game recovering and another reset won't pull enough back.

Its funny how you guys with all your splintered clans and nations call out the pirates for coming together and working as a unit when its what you guys need to do. The best is the USA tried then split and those same people that split caused another exodus from their second nation of choice yet they proceed to blame the pirates for that. 

The broken nations are just that, broken. You don't have enough people and that's on your nation.

Edited by koiz

Having been up to the US coast to investigate the problem, what I found is truly baffling.

The entire BLACK guild, composing more people than the entire active US population, is camped out up there seal clubbing the US players.

If BLACK wanted a fight, all of France was outside of MT for a couple of weeks and could have given them some great battles. As I recall, we got exactly 1 good fight from BLACK, which they lost, and they ran off to seal club the US instead. We killed all the other pirates over and over and over and BLACK stayed hidden the entire time.

If this proves nothing else, it should stack on to the idea that it is worthless to deal with these "pirates".

Their agreements are worth nothing. They will change or cancel them on a whim. If you need them to help you in PvP, forget it. They wouldn't even help the Danes, who got their butts kicked with nary a Pirate ally in sight.

Dealing with them is worthless.

As for what the US should do, well that is a conundrum.

BLACK wants easy fights and you are literally it. They have boxed you in so well that even if you move west and take other ports, the Pirates can easily follow you. Even if you tried to take a British port I'd bet that BLACK shows up to stop you just for a chance to sink any PB fleet you come up with so they can laugh at you. They are in full "play to crush" mode, as you may have noticed.

Your best bet is probably to do what France did: Just give up on RvR for a while. Seriously. Invest in 100% PvP boats and do nothing but that for a bit.

Investing in RvR and grinding up PB ships is literally just giving BLACK more easy targets and you are working towards a goal you cannot achieve unless there is a big new influx of players. You aren't gonna beat BLACK in a PB if for no other reason than they outnumber you. They are hunting for your PB ships daily and sinking them daily and you are doing nothing but frustrating yourselves by building anything that's heavy and slow.

And bear in mind that BLACK will have tons of spies in your nation, leading you into traps, because that's how they think games are won. Consequently you cannot rely on "the average man" to join you in battle, which doesn't help matters any. You've gotta roll out fast and cheap and look for what ganks you can find, and you CAN find some if you look.

I should roll up the US coast and encounter you guys in 2's and 3's rolling light and fast in things like fir or bermuda Surprises and Cerbs. When they outnumber you, run away. When you outnumber them, gank em just like they do to you.

Don't be rolling out live oak Aggies unless you're damn sure you can win because you won't escape a gank in those things.

Roll fast, cheap PvP ships and use the low cost to take a chance here and there. And pay attention to who really helps you and who sails off at the first sign of trouble.

26 minutes ago, Slamz said:

As I recall, we got exactly 1 good fight from BLACK, which they lost, and they ran off to seal club the US instead. We killed all the other pirates over and over and over and BLACK stayed hidden the entire time.

You mean the one fight where the brits, usa and french tried to trap us and we ended up sinking all of you? That fight?

The french were doing the same, attacking weak groups. You don't see us making posts bitching about it.

I also love how your talking about how BLACK rolls out with big ships. They don't they bring weaker ships so you guys fight.

The GS9 clan brings the first rates we've told them that just scares off people from fighting but keep making stuff up.

By the way Slamz you guys tried to trap us in a battle too, hiding in the bay waiting for us. Then you tried to run when you realized you couldn't actually win. We had weaker ships and 1 weak connie and we still took one of you guys. Why? because we work together, cycle out of the fight when needed and know when to stop wasting our time chasing a ship.

I also like how you assume BLACK was hiding in Mort... as pirates we have ports around the map so we aren't stuck to hiding like you guys do.

Edited by koiz

2 minutes ago, koiz said:

You mean the one fight where the brits, usa and french tried to trap us and we ended up sinking all of you? That fight?

The french were doing the same, attacking weak groups. You don't see us making posts bitching about it.

I also love how your talking about how BLACK rolls out with big ships. They don't they bring weaker ships so you guys fight.

The GS9 clan brings the first rates we've told them that just scares off people from fighting but keep making stuff up.

By the way Slamz you guys tried to trap us in a battle too, hiding in the bay waiting for us. Then you tried to run when you realized you couldn't actually win. We had weaker ships and 1 weak connie and we still took one of you guys. Why? because we work together, cycle out of the fight when needed and know when to stop wasting our time chasing a ship.

There's a difference here that you clearly aren't getting.

We literally camped MT and destroyed all pirates around there. Your response was to run to a different part of the map away from us.

You kill us? We keep coming back. It's that simple. We will take the fights we can win and if a fight is clear that we won't win we will work it in our favor to win. We don't decide to run away and hide in a corner like you did.

So yeah, you sink our ships from time to time, but we will keep coming back for more PvP. You guys have clearly shown that when you sink, you decide to go somewhere else to get away from those that sink you.

13 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

There's a difference here that you clearly aren't getting.

We literally camped MT and destroyed all pirates around there. Your response was to run to a different part of the map away from us.

You kill us? We keep coming back. It's that simple. We will take the fights we can win and if a fight is clear that we won't win we will work it in our favor to win. We don't decide to run away and hide in a corner like you did.

So yeah, you sink our ships from time to time, but we will keep coming back for more PvP. You guys have clearly shown that when you sink, you decide to go somewhere else to get away from those that sink you.

Run? I didn't run away I had shit to do, like battle and trade in other areas of the map. I did fight at mort as did others but your assumption that we were hiding and didn't want to fight is a joke. We fought you, then marched on the french lands and wiped those clean because we were attacked. Don't act as if us attacking is some sin and when you attack its not.

We want you guys to fight instead of bitching about how its unfair when you lose.

16 minutes ago, koiz said:

Why?

You outnumbered us almost 2:1 (or more than 2:1 if we count all your fleet ships firing chain shot at us). We still brawled you for it. We could have run away early on as soon as we got that trapped US player out of there but we're generally down to give things a try.

So yes, that is standard BLACK: numbers and that's about it. I already linked the last large even numbered fight I recall us having, where we sunk one first rate and stole another one. We'd gladly do another big rumble 10v10 or more, but it's hard to convince the rest of the French to fight you when you are hiding in the furthest reaches of the map, seal clubbing the only team you could find with the most low level players still playing.

1 minute ago, koiz said:

We want you guys to fight

BLACK reminds me of the old Bugs Bunny cartoon.

"I dare you to step over this line! Okay this one! Okay this one! Okay this one! Okay this one!"

One month later we are about out of land we can cross to fight you. If all of France moves to Georgia are you going to end up in Texas?

What a joke you guys turned out to be. The perfect RvR/PvE guild but not much real fight in ya.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slamz said:

You outnumbered us almost 2:1 (or more than 2:1 if we count all your fleet ships firing chain shot at us). We still brawled you for it. We could have run away early on as soon as we got that trapped US player out of there but we're generally down to give things a try.

So yes, that is standard BLACK: numbers and that's about it. I already linked the last large even numbered fight I recall us having, where we sunk one first rate and stole another one. We'd gladly do another big rumble 10v10 or more, but it's hard to convince the rest of the French to fight you when you are hiding in the furthest reaches of the map, seal clubbing the only team you could find with the most low level players still playing.

BLACK reminds me of the old Bugs Bunny cartoon.

"I dare you to step over this line! Okay this one! Okay this one! Okay this one! Okay this one!"

One month later we are about out of land we can cross to fight you. If all of France moves to Georgia are you going to end up in Texas?

What a joke you guys turned out to be. The perfect RvR/PvE guild but not much real fight in ya.

No we didn't.... All our fleet ships? You mean my Lynx that i sent away... What about the battle after that when the USA ran to the forts and we fought them right there? 

Maybe your nation of 10 people should group up with other nations of 10 people.... then you could stop using the excuse... "You outnumber us" and get together and work as a unit.

By the way your the joke. I'm not even in the BLACK clan.

22 minutes ago, koiz said:

No we didn't.... All our fleet ships? You mean my Lynx that i sent away... What about the battle after that when the USA ran to the forts and we fought them right there? 

Maybe your nation of 10 people should group up with other nations of 10 people.... then you could stop using the excuse... "You outnumber us" and get together and work as a unit.

By the way your the joke. I'm not even in the BLACK clan.

FYI

It is, "You're".  

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

bit of a short lived declaration of independence..........bends the knee to his new pirate overlords.

3160cf6ef7af73b5a3b2b46fab89deaa.png
https://gyazo.com/3160cf6ef7af73b5a3b2b46fab89deaa

Maybe now you can push 50% hostility at gasparilla

What was the point in this forum (by them), I commend them giving it a shot on there own but to flip when times get tough seems a like they took the easy way out 

14 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

You do realise that this is not a fault of the winning side right? I play the game competitively to win. Its not my fault if I kill the server because I win.
Its the fault of the game design that makes people stop enjoying the game after they lose due to severity of loses.
If you play a game of chess are you expected to give in or are you expected to play your best?
When the game is done right it will GAIN more players when one side wins the other. The gameplay itself will be so involving and overall great expereince that it will make people to stay to enjoy it more and will also attract new players.

You cant blame one side for killing the server simply because they are winning. I have learned that back in when we had alliances. it was not fair when US and GB have been allied constantly making up 75% of server population and were plain simple 1 porting all nations. We complained, but was it really the fault of players? Nope. They just used game mechanics to their full advantage.

There is no way you can make any player or clan to take responsibility for killing the server. I have no control of the current game mechanics and what will be implemented.

If it would be my call you would have the following:
1. A land that no one can conquer;
2. That land have all the basics to survive;
3. That land would have AI fleet chasing enemies of the state or the criminals;
4. We would not have Pirate Nation. We would have pirates that own no land but have access to Pirate Hideouts. Those pirates can also become nationals and play on any nations side aka privateering;
5. You would have personal hostility / criminal tags based on your resent actions and where AI defense to respond to your tag (even chase you out of the region)
6. Clans would be able to claim land and set buildings and taxes for using them;
7. Shipyard will be expensive and clans effort to build, but everyone could use it for a fee (if outsiders) or for free (if from the same clan);
8. You would have exploration missions that will make you travel across the entire Caribbean and find certain locations that spawn for you personally;
9. We would have navigation tools (on top of protractor), dividers, bearing compass and mini navigation game to pin point your location by in-game tools
10. Clans can own land and build its defenses
11. Clans off one nation can create alliances
12. No more national wars
13. Clan vs Clan introduced
14. RVR means mainly raiding, not capturing
15. Capture - conquest is a lengthy process where Raids is naturally easier and faster option, but also less severe on the lost side.
16. PBs are where Forts are the main objectives.
17. Player professions introduced so traders get cut in taxes, merchants gets better cargo management, bounty hunters can locate people on the map and so on
18. All PVP activity will be reflected on the map and stats filtered so you could see what and when happened day ago, 7 days, 24 hours or even an hour ago.
19. There will be global economy 100% driven by players.
20. Everything in the game will be craftable by players
21. Conflicts will become of a local character. If you live at Baracoa you will be able to find lots of things to do and lots of fights locally. Why? Because there will be reasons why you and other people are located there.
22. Professions in crafting introduced. Some will specialized in making sails, others in planking, third in casting cannons etc etc. To craft a ship you can make everything by yourself, but if you are part of a well organised clan you can get all parts crafted by specialist players or buy them of the market to get the better quality.
23. Ships are all 1 dura, but insurance is introduced that pays back 75% of the cost of the ship if it was lost to a player or 100% if it was lost to AI.
24. Ship outfitting will become more complex and slot dependent.
25. The game will be F2P with premium accounts to help with a grind.
26. Premium ships will be the same as their in-game earned counterparts, but with worse parameters. However they will earn more XP and money when used for missions.

I can go on and on and on...

This is the game that over the years would keep attracting people despite wars fought and some sides losing everything. Its not our fault players are bored and annoyed with the current state.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 2