Game-Labs Forum

Testbed - Unity 5 testing next week (15-21 Aug)

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

If you want us to test this well:

- Money / Rank EXP / Craft EXP

- All types of cannons (instead of putting them to redeemables, maybe it's easier to put all kind of longs and carronades for sell in Mortimer Town). Testing ships without cannons would be fun ;)

- Lots of Hull / Rig Repairs and Rum

- I hope you will give us more than just 1 copy of ship for testing, losing them will be very easy and then testing will be over :P You can potentially put them for sell in Mortimer Town to make everything easier too.

- All avalaible Skill Books + Permanent Upgrades (we are supposed to test if everything works, right?)

- Unlock all knowledge slots on ships for testing skill books?

100 million gold is already there as redeem.  there will be XP also ....not sure knowledge will be unlocked initially unless its for testing some actual numbers on them since it will llikely skew baseline feels.

4 minutes ago, Kanay said:

Is it possible to get a key please ? might be more interesting there than on current game that i barely touched last days. Thanks.

All who bought game will get key - devs will post info.

Edited by Bart Smith
  • Like 1

This is where i looked after Bart Smith reply as usually alpha's/beta's in steam are listed there, but saw nothing available for me, simply thinking it was due to the delay announced in the initial post so not worried about not seeing any test available.

Now the question is : is this key private and nominative or the same for all testers ,  if it is not private then is it safe to post it here ( or to use it myself without having received it ) , if it's private and nominative can i get one ?