Game-Labs Forum

Pirate Ships - Pirate Mechanics, Notoriety (PvP) Leaderboard

After being in battle against a national (both in pirate frigates) I thought how pirate mechanics are supposed to offer a different gameplay - but a pirate only ship (pirate frig), through game mechanics can be sold for gold or w/e, which means the chance (certainty) that a national will be purchasing one. I suggest :

When you are pirate - the armaments on your ship changes to the upgraded fit when you dock, unless it is already pirate statistics. Such as the pirate frigate vs the frigate. Same ship - different cannon fit, sail/speed bonus or whatever (the bonus/statistic change is not really relevant to the suggestion, no flamewar plz)

An example of how it works:
-capture a ship from a national/AI
-dock at a port
-captured ship then updates to its pirate statistics

This can also work the opposite way if you are a national capturing a pirate:
-capture a pirate ship from a pirate
-dock at port
-captured ship reverts to its civilian/navy statistics

This would allow you to temporarily use a pirate fitted ship until you next dock, after which it reverts back.

This way the nationals wouldn't be able to sail our ships whenever they want, because they would have to be a pirate to get access to the alternate fitting for the ship, or capture a pirate ship off a player and use it until you next dock. The ships would look exactly the same, but have better class, more crew, or whatever the bonus is for the ship based on how pirates used the ship differently, or w/e. No flame :^)

EDIT : another thought, as was suggested here, maybe have the above to be kept, as long as you never change ship (allowing you to dock and repair, craft, no teleport however). 
https://www.thoughtco.com/pirate-ships-overview-2136229
"Calico Jack" Rackham was cornered by Spanish gunships one night when he and his men rowed over to a sloop the Spanish had captured. In the morning, he sailed away in the sloop while the Spanish warships shot up his old ship, still anchored in the harbor."

So be it a pirate in a SOL or a national in a pirate ship, you would have to either sail it or ditch it (send to admiralty). That would be hard mode for playing pirates imo, but also make it fair that nationals dont get to sail our ships when they please either. I mean, technically once it's stolen, the ship still would be recognised as a pirate ship/stolen SOL and would have been marked for destruction or capture at all costs.

The scuttling of a pirate ship was more of a political statement/PR stunt anyway, and pirates wouldn't be stupid enough to carry on sailing a "hot" ship because pirate hunters would be actively patrolling for them. You could make a leaderboard for it, which captain has sailed a "illegal" ship the longest (in conjunction with successful pvp points like we have so you dont get carebears stealing a santissima and then hiding and doing combat orders).

I doubt pvp between players in the same nation would happen (KOS lists will always be there for the clans in each nation) and you could still see their name if they are still on the leaderboard.  

It would serve as a notoriety list for pirates, but allowing nationals to also participate. :)

Edited by Johnny Rotten

That would give nationals the choice to keep it though, which they wouldn't have done in the first place. Capturing a player pirate would be a tactic for buffing up a fleet if you spot one on your way to your battle. I say this as a pirate knowing full well i'm making myself a target.

Edited by Johnny Rotten
tired

Even better if they want to limit the ships Pirates can craft.  Than make capture ships a pirate only option.  If a national is caught in a captured ship (that isn't in his fleet) than he is treated as a pirate since he hasn't returned it to the Admiralty and turned it in to be part of the Court and sold off or to be returned back into service.

Pirates only get Shipyard 1 & 2 for ship building.  If they want any other ships they have to steal them or bribe a National to get one. 

Since pirates can't get anything bigger than the 3rd rates in there Shop, SOL's will be more a National thing.  Make the ports so that you can only dock a SOL in a SOL region.  This will limit where a Pirate can keep his captured/bribed SOL he gained.   The pirates get Heavy Rattler, Niagara and Pirate Frigates in there Pirates Den.  National wants these they have to capture them, but if they sail them they can be attacked by any one since the ships have not been brought into Admiralty and refitted and are known pirate ships.   This will make Pirates master of the Shallows and light ships.  While the Nationals are the master of the SOL's.  Leaving the frigates in the middle.  Pirates will get the Xebec when it comes into game too as another light ship for there fleets.

Nationals can keep 5th rates and below once they have been returned to Admiralty.  It will remove the pirate flag (this flag can just mark them as the old school smuggler that every one can tag and kill).   Any ship of 4th rate and above has to be returned to the Admiralty by a National and will be paid for them.  The easy step around this is just to scuttle it in combat but the pay out is less if you do that.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If a national is caught in a captured ship (that isn't in his fleet) than he is treated as a pirate since he hasn't returned it to the Admiralty and turned it in to be part of the Court and sold off or to be returned back into service.

I would say not if it's a nat capturing another nats ship, that would be sanctioned if at war. But yes with the pirate ships.

I quite like the idea of  a repercussion for taking a ship that your nation isn't currently at war with. It would make it more of a impactful decision for RP.

Edited by Johnny Rotten

47 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Even better if they want to limit the ships Pirates can craft.  Than make capture ships a pirate only option.  If a national is caught in a captured ship (that isn't in his fleet) than he is treated as a pirate since he hasn't returned it to the Admiralty and turned it in to be part of the Court and sold off or to be returned back into service.

Pirates only get Shipyard 1 & 2 for ship building.  If they want any other ships they have to steal them or bribe a National to get one. 

Since pirates can't get anything bigger than the 3rd rates in there Shop, SOL's will be more a National thing.  Make the ports so that you can only dock a SOL in a SOL region.  This will limit where a Pirate can keep his captured/bribed SOL he gained.   The pirates get Heavy Rattler, Niagara and Pirate Frigates in there Pirates Den.  National wants these they have to capture them, but if they sail them they can be attacked by any one since the ships have not been brought into Admiralty and refitted and are known pirate ships.   This will make Pirates master of the Shallows and light ships.  While the Nationals are the master of the SOL's.  Leaving the frigates in the middle.  Pirates will get the Xebec when it comes into game too as another light ship for there fleets.

Nationals can keep 5th rates and below once they have been returned to Admiralty.  It will remove the pirate flag (this flag can just mark them as the old school smuggler that every one can tag and kill).   Any ship of 4th rate and above has to be returned to the Admiralty by a National and will be paid for them.  The easy step around this is just to scuttle it in combat but the pay out is less if you do that.  

So if capturing a ship is to be a pirate only function, how exactly is a national supposed to be guilty of not turning a ship into the Admiralty? Also, if you can not build SOL, then you should not  be able to keep them, mostly because you would not have the facilities to maintain them. If nationals are going to be restricted from using certain ships for role play reasons then pirates should also be limited for the same reasons. Nationals should be able to capture other nationals without restriction as all nations are hostile currently, same applies to pirates towards other pirates. 

41 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

I would say not if it's a nat capturing another nats ship, that would be sanctioned if at war. But yes with the pirate ships.

I quite like the idea of  a repercussion for taking a ship that your nation isn't currently at war with. It would make it more of a impactful decision for RP.

That is why the ships get perm Smuggler status which all pirates pretty much keep on there chars any way cause it has little status to them.   Only pirate ships/refits get this perm flag on them so if they want to keep them they get treated as a pirate while in them so that any one of any nation even there own can attack them.  They really need to bring back this feature with the smuggler flag too.  It use to be if you where a national and had the smuggler flag on any one can kill you even your own nation.   Though this should really be replaced with a trade reputation system for traders not some silly flag.

1 minute ago, Raekur said:

So if capturing a ship is to be a pirate only function, how exactly is a national supposed to be guilty of not turning a ship into the Admiralty? Also, if you can not build SOL, then you should not  be able to keep them, mostly because you would not have the facilities to maintain them. If nationals are going to be restricted from using certain ships for role play reasons then pirates should also be limited for the same reasons. Nationals should be able to capture other nationals without restriction as all nations are hostile currently, same applies to pirates towards other pirates. 

I was saying more keeping a capture ship is a pirate only feature, but back in the old days if you captured a SOL AI ship it went straight to the Admiralty and you got paid for it.  They can do something like this in game, but I would prefer to have the player return it to port to get paid.  That gives the player a chance if from another nation to maybe have friends capture it back from the Pirate or other national that captured his ships.  Could make it that only 4th rates and above are effected by this rule and any 7th-5th rates that aren't pirates ships by design can be captured and keep by players with no reason to return it the Admiralty.

Pirates are restricted by the fact they couldn't craft any SOL's.  They have to capture them.   Again your trying to put all the restrictions on the Pirates and not any on Nationals.  I just added that any none pirate ships 7th-5th rates that aren't Pirate ships are exempted from the capture rule.   We are talking about SOL and such that the Admiralty would want to refit and give back out to the navy.   Keeping a ship without the Admiralities approval is called Piracy so that is why Nationals can't keep them.   

We need balance game system not one nation gets penalized while others don't just cause of the flag.  If your going to effectively take Pirates out of SOL RvR than you need to take out Nationals effectiveness in the shallow waters one so that both can hold key ports/regions of there strength.   

The upkeep of the SOL is played out by restricting line ships to only being able to dock up in SOL regional capital ports.  This will limit where Pirates can keep any captured SOL.  I would make Kidds the only starting port that Pirates have this option to do so it's a long sail to any where with these ships or to get it to a safe port they can dock it up once one is captured.  While Nationals will have all there capitals and any of the SOL regions to dock up in that they own.  SOL should be saved for the biggest and most important battles, not every one rolling around in groups of 25 of them.

Kidds as a starting point for SOL's would be fine, until some pirates start complaining that they cant shut the game down or are being harassed and as such need more places to dock at, like freeports for instance.

You talk about balance and yet you stated that if a national sail in any of the listed 3 pirate only ships they would be treated as pirates and thus are able to be attacked by anyone - The pirates get Heavy Rattler, Niagara and Pirate Frigates in there Pirates Den.  National wants these they have to capture them, but if they sail them they can be attacked by any one. - How does this weigh in with the counter of pirates not being permitted in SOL's? It seems that you want access to SOL's and being able to sail them without restriction but want nationals to have a target painted on them that would aid the pirates in removing 'pirate' ships from nationals possessions by providing incentive to even the persons own nation attacking them. From that , should we expect the members of your own clan to attack you if you sail up in a captured SOL? If you're going to attempt to offer something that is balanced, you may want to examine it a little more to ensure that it is in fact actually balanced and not actually very much one sided.

The only thing that I can think of that would provide an option for pirates would be different cannons. Perhaps lighter ones that cause less damage but have a higher rate of fire to keep the DPS even. Captured ships will not contain cannons at all and will need to be outfitted with the available weapons based on who owns the ship. This would be the same as the pirate refit listed earlier in the thread.

Oh and Johnny, the only way to use a captured ship without docking first is to sink the one you entered battle with. You can transfer the cargo over to the new ship, but any upgrades and cannons would be lost.

3 hours ago, Raekur said:

the only way to use a captured ship without docking first is to sink the one you entered battle with. You can transfer the cargo over to the new ship, but any upgrades and cannons would be lost.

No, you can switch ships with AI in your fleet at start/end of battle. When you leave battle, you are sailing that ship in OW iirc. So when you capture a ship, you can sail it without docking.

So, as long as you have the perks, you can capture a ship, transfer a load of hull reps over, and then fully crew and repair to 100% straight after battle in OW - with the ship you used to capture it now in your fleet :^)

Edited by Johnny Rotten

3 hours ago, Raekur said:

Kidds as a starting point for SOL's would be fine, until some pirates start complaining that they cant shut the game down or are being harassed and as such need more places to dock at, like freeports for instance.

You talk about balance and yet you stated that if a national sail in any of the listed 3 pirate only ships they would be treated as pirates and thus are able to be attacked by anyone - The pirates get Heavy Rattler, Niagara and Pirate Frigates in there Pirates Den.  National wants these they have to capture them, but if they sail them they can be attacked by any one. - How does this weigh in with the counter of pirates not being permitted in SOL's? It seems that you want access to SOL's and being able to sail them without restriction but want nationals to have a target painted on them that would aid the pirates in removing 'pirate' ships from nationals possessions by providing incentive to even the persons own nation attacking them. From that , should we expect the members of your own clan to attack you if you sail up in a captured SOL? If you're going to attempt to offer something that is balanced, you may want to examine it a little more to ensure that it is in fact actually balanced and not actually very much one sided.

Well considering even if a pirate could get the permits and BP's I listed above they can't have a shipyard above level 3.  I would say that is a very big restriction that they can't craft them no matter what.  Than again that has never stopped us from capturing them from Nationals.   Specially when half your guys jump out of the fight and leave them behind.  It sounds more like your wanting the Pirates to have all the restrictions and Nationals none. I'm listing restrictions for both.  Tell me exactly what is the difference in a National if he can sale all the ships no matter if it's a pirate ship?   See your not wanting to have limits but only for the pirates.   Why would a National have a stolen ship in the first place?   The only example I could see is some one that actually works as a Privateer, but lets be honest all a pirate is is a Privateer that doesn't have a job with papers.

10 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I actually really like this idea in its entirety. A realistic distinction between nationals and pirates

13 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

I actually really like this idea in its entirety. A realistic distinction between nationals and pirates

I mean it can be tweeked a bit more and all, but the concept is basic to make most nationals the SOL big ship master and Pirates the Light ships and than have it pretty much equal in the middle and give them both something to make them a part from each other.  

Though the main thing is until the Devs are ready we pretty much not going to see any changes any time soon.  Though I think it would make a big step up in the game.

• Like 1

PvP capping should be allowed regardless as is now, my suggestion is to make the "send to admiralty" bit upon when you dock. This would be the case for both pirates capping SOLs and nationals capping pirate ships

EDIT : another thought, as was suggested here, maybe have the above to be kept, as long as you never change ship (allowing you to dock and repair, craft, no teleport however). 
https://www.thoughtco.com/pirate-ships-overview-2136229
"Calico Jack" Rackham was cornered by Spanish gunships one night when he and his men rowed over to a sloop the Spanish had captured. In the morning, he sailed away in the sloop while the Spanish warships shot up his old ship, still anchored in the harbor."

So be it a pirate in a SOL or a national in a pirate ship, you would have to either sail it or ditch it (send to admiralty). That would be hard mode for playing pirates imo, but also make it fair that nationals dont get to sail our ships when they please either. I mean, technically once it's stolen, the ship still would be recognised as a pirate ship/stolen SOL and would have been marked for destruction or capture at all costs.

The scuttling of a pirate ship was more of a political statement/PR stunt anyway, and pirates wouldn't be stupid enough to carry on sailing a "hot" ship because pirate hunters would be actively patrolling for them. You could make a leaderboard for it, which captain has sailed a "illegal" ship the longest (in conjunction with successful pvp points like we have so you dont get carebears stealing a santissima and then hiding and doing combat orders).

I doubt pvp between players in the same nation would happen (KOS lists will always be there for the clans in each nation) and you could still see their name if they are still on the leaderboard.  

It would serve as a notoriety list for pirates, but allowing nationals to also participate. :)

Edited by Johnny Rotten

I have seen similar suggestions before and the content in this post is based  on  what I liked in those.

IMO - For this to even be considered it must help differentiate between pirates and nation players. So only pirate players should be able to sail pirate ships, and only nation players should be able to play nation ships. If a pirate captures a nation ship, he can use it as AI fleet ship but he can not sail it him self until he converts it. Vice versa if a nation player captures a pirate ship. Converting should be expensive and require crafting.

The changes to the ship stats for pirate version must be balanced with buffs and nerfs, but speed should not be affected. That will just ruin game play.

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well considering even if a pirate could get the permits and BP's I listed above they can't have a shipyard above level 3.  I would say that is a very big restriction that they can't craft them no matter what.  Than again that has never stopped us from capturing them from Nationals.   Specially when half your guys jump out of the fight and leave them behind.  It sounds more like your wanting the Pirates to have all the restrictions and Nationals none. I'm listing restrictions for both.  Tell me exactly what is the difference in a National if he can sale all the ships no matter if it's a pirate ship?   See your not wanting to have limits but only for the pirates.   Why would a National have a stolen ship in the first place?   The only example I could see is some one that actually works as a Privateer, but lets be honest all a pirate is is a Privateer that doesn't have a job with papers.

And again as usual you see only what you want to see and twist my words. I asked what the hell is the balance in you automatically marking a national hostile towards his own nation and thus making it much more likely that the captured ship will be destroyed. Where is the balance on the pirate side, would a pirate automatically be marked at hostile towards his own clan if he sailed up in a SOL? Once again you ignore my asking for balance in favor of your own one sided argument. If a national is going to be considered hostile by EVERY player in the game regardless of faction then where is the balance? If a national is marked hostile to everyone (basically being marked as a pirate) then the ship is in fact useless in any function beyond OW PVP and even in that it would be solo only. So before you jump up on your soapbox and start your rally again on equal rights, you may want to look at the fact that I am asking for balance as well.

2 hours ago, Raekur said:

would a pirate automatically be marked at hostile towards his own clan if he sailed up in a SOL?

well, there is no punishment for black on black - if a pirate wanted to try and steal it, he can but im sure there will be many revenge fleets to take it back. So what would be the point in making them hostile when they already are (can be)

2 hours ago, Johnny Rotten said:

well, there is no punishment for black on black - if a pirate wanted to try and steal it, he can but im sure there will be many revenge fleets to take it back. So what would be the point in making them hostile when they already are (can be)

My points is that Texas's suggestion changes the game mechanics to where friendlies become hostile. This means that capturing a pirate vessel turns the entire server against the player. I do not see how the same effect is applied to a pirate that captures a SOL. That is the reason I claimed that his suggestion is very one sided in favor of the pirates.  His attempt at diverting it by saying that pirates have the blueprints means little. Just because you know how to build a table that seats 50 does not mean you can within the confines of your 15 x 15 foot garage. That was why i stated that pirates may capture a SOL (based on the earlier idea of trading it in) pirates would lack the proper facilities to refit or repair the vessel. It is along the same lines as since you have a dock at the mouth of the mississippi does not mean you can refit/repair an aircraft carrier. But beyond that my main point was that his suggestion was not well though out in terms of balance and I felt that forcing a player to have to be solo against the entire server was unfair.

39 minutes ago, Raekur said:

My points is that Texas's suggestion changes the game mechanics to where friendlies become hostile. This means that capturing a pirate vessel turns the entire server against the player. I do not see how the same effect is applied to a pirate that captures a SOL. That is the reason I claimed that his suggestion is very one sided in favor of the pirates.  His attempt at diverting it by saying that pirates have the blueprints means little. Just because you know how to build a table that seats 50 does not mean you can within the confines of your 15 x 15 foot garage. That was why i stated that pirates may capture a SOL (based on the earlier idea of trading it in) pirates would lack the proper facilities to refit or repair the vessel. It is along the same lines as since you have a dock at the mouth of the mississippi does not mean you can refit/repair an aircraft carrier. But beyond that my main point was that his suggestion was not well though out in terms of balance and I felt that forcing a player to have to be solo against the entire server was unfair.

No it does not make friendly hostile.  It gives the option for other clans or nations to take that ship from you cause your using a stolen ship.  If your own clan mates attack you to take it from you than you have other problems. I honestly think your the one that is blinded. I have yet to see one suggestion from you about some check and balance system. All I hear is why restrict nationals.  Well cause there needs to be a balance in game play.  Nationals should not be able to sail every ship in the game no matter what.  There needs to be restrictions on all parties.   

And that is why I suggested limiting docking for ports.   If SOL's can only be docked at SOL ports than Pirates can only keep them in a limited locations.  The same for Nationals too.  Capitals should always be the SOL harbors for this reason so that you always have a port to keep such ships in which can't be captured.  This is something that will effect all players, but since nationals should have more options of SOL/Deep water ships than Pirates (7 other nations after all) they aren't as restricted unless they loose these ports and you can never loose your capital.   Since they can craft the ships (remember pirates only have a level 1 and 2 shipyards) Nationals should have a better chance of getting and replacing any SOL's lost.  THus making it more a restriction to Pirates which are limited by what they can capture or get from a national who crafted it for them.

Can I ask where you around when Smuggler flag made folks able to be attacked by there own nation as if they are a pirate?  That is what the Pirate ships tag would do. Your not going to be killed by the whole server, but if some privateer see's you and thinks you don't need that ship they can take it from you and turn it in for the Admiralty reward.  Notice something I been saying?  Turn it in for a bigger reward than you got from the battle.  Just like back when we captured SOL's it rewarded us a bigger cash price than just sinking it.   IT's the same thing but instead of being instant reward on the spot you have to sail your prize back to port.  If you don't want to be tagged as a pirate than your prize should be in your fleet until you get back to port.  Than you turn it in and get your reward.  The restrictions on ships Nationals can keep is only Pirates ships and 4th rates above must be turned in or be tagged as pirates ships.  They can still keep any none pirate ship of 5th-7th rate.  Since 5th rates should be the majority of the ships in game this doesn't restrict folks from finding cheap OW replacement ships on either side of the game.

I have yet to see a proper system from you, you only want Pirates to have restrictions and Nationals to have every thing.  I'm all ears  if you have any input, but you need to look at both sides and not just one.

My 2 cents on the Pirate subject.

Pirates should not have any ports, should operate only out of free ports.

Pirates should not have a national chat, you are not a nation.

Pirates should not be able to capture territory only raid it.

Pirates should have a permanent smuggler flag no need to turn it on for them.

Pirates should not be able to craft any shipyard over level 2.

Pirates should not be able to have a workshop for cannons.

Pirates should not be able to have more than 650 crew.  (only one pirate in history ever had more than that)

Pirates should have pirate refits of every trade ship.  (basically faster versions of the current trader ships with more crew)

Pirates should have a permanent morale and attack bonus on all boarding actions.   (+10morale, +0.025 ATK)

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

My 2 cents on the Pirate subject.

Pirates should not have any ports, should operate only out of free ports.

Pirates should not have a national chat, you are not a nation.

Pirates should not be able to capture territory only raid it.

Pirates should have a permanent smuggler flag no need to turn it on for them.

Pirates should not be able to have a workshop for cannons.

Pirates should not be able to have more than 650 crew.  (only one pirate in history ever had more than that)

Pirates should have pirate refits of every trade ship.  (basically faster versions of the current trader ships with more crew)

Pirates should have a permanent morale and attack bonus on all boarding actions.   (+10morale, +0.025 ATK)

I agree with all but the Nation Chat... this game is set in the 18th Century no one should have Nation chat.. just Port chats

And Texas, once again you ignore what I said. How is it fair for someone to be forced to being hostile with his own clan (game mechanic wise) just because he wants to capture some dinky frigate? So for the national side the game mechanics change quite a bit and your argument presents NO change on the pirate side at all from what they currently are. And for the record, I have suggested improvements without unbalancing things. So, I think you need to reevaluate your idea a little more because currently it is not balanced at all. Creating a mechanic that isolates a player will result in no one wanting to capture a pirate vessel. So as far as I can tell your suggestion is very one sided because there is not incentive for nationals to capture but there is for pirates. Do you see what I am talking about now or are you still seeing this as perfectly fine to isolate nationals without a choice. Basically if a pirate captures a SOL it does not instantly make him a target, your idea would mark a national as a target instantly. This is called a deterrent and while it may not have significant game altering effects it will prompt players to not put themselves into a position to being a target by their OWN nation.

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

Pirates should not have any ports, should operate only out of free ports. They should still have Kidds Island regardless for new players to operate out of

Pirates should not have a national chat, you are not a nation. Communication is more of a game function not a 'nation' function thus they should retain it or everyone should lose it.

Pirates should not be able to capture territory only raid it. This has been suggested before and so far seems to have been rejected every time by pirate and national alike

Pirates should have a permanent smuggler flag no need to turn it on for them. Permitted they are not in a warship

Pirates should not be able to have a workshop for cannons. There is no reason why pirates would not be able to have a workshop, if they can build ships then they should be able to arm them

Pirates should not be able to have more than 650 crew.  (only one pirate in history ever had more than that) If you are going to limit their crew, then give them Press Gang automatically

Pirates should have pirate refits of every trade ship.  (basically faster versions of the current trader ships with more crew) Or, National tradeship have 1 location of guns and pirate versions have warship loadout. This makes the national ones a little faster and makes the pirate ones better for capturing tradeships.

Pirates should have a permanent morale and attack bonus on all boarding actions.   (+10morale, +0.025 ATK) i think the old bonus was around +10 Morale and +15% Melee

ladies-care-bear-t.jpg

Lol The Pirates are a Nation, Like it or Not it not going to change anytime soon, maybe in a year or So.  So get use to it,  We did and adapted we now have most 1st rates.  You(Nations) didn't and have most post bitching about irrelevant stuff, by a factor of 100. Every post I see is to cripple Pirates I mean like everyone I have read in last few days.  Its either that are being called hackers, exploiters, Alt abusers, and Cheats.  Stop bitching and play the damn game.

Edited by JobaSet