Game-Labs Forum

Travel Advisory for the Lesser Antilles

Slamz

All captains.

Please be aware that certain french captains are actually pirates flying false flags (alts) who are scouting ports to inform fellow pirates hiding in battle to appear and kill the unsuspecting captain using magical invisibility and super speed.

In addition some cries for help in national chat are actually false signals from mentioned captains as well.  Captains responding to such distress calls should be aware of the traps.  Advise from seasoned captains should be adhered to as best as possible.

Such actions are to be expected from those who have no honor and in most cases no skill.  Orders still stand to hunt all pyrate and pyrate sympathizing Danes throughout the Caribbean.

Edited by Dharus
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WHINNER......I knew a British Colonist would show up sooner or later.

Whats off the weird shitometer is it appears Pirates are the new GB and BLACK are the Royal Navy you'll be singing God save the King next too funny.

:P

32 minutes ago, Dharus said:

All captains.

Please be aware that certain french captains are actually pirates flying false flags (alts) who are scouting ports to inform fellow pirates hiding in battle to appear and kill the unsuspecting captain using magical invisibility and super speed.

In addition some cries for help in national chat are actually false signals from mentioned captains as well.  Captains responding to such distress calls should be aware of the traps.  Advise from seasoned captains should be adhered to as best as possible.

Such actions are to be expected from those who have no honor and in most cases no skill.  Orders still stand to hunt all pyrate and pyrate sympathizing Danes throughout the Caribbean.

You just explained what the France has been doing all week long around Mort with there US or GB buddies and using Pirate alts to lore folks out.  Pretty funny.  Same warning we been giving the Pirates around Mort all week....lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You just explained what the France has been doing all week long around Mort with there US or GB buddies and using Pirate alts to lore folks out.  Pretty funny.  Same warning we been giving the Pirates around Mort all week....lol

Tenet was complaining about it on global.  I know Purge doesn't set battles to ambush with super speed and invis using alts.  Just wanted that out that cheese is cheese no matter how you cut it.  Smart though on Black's part, propaganda for the metagaming win.  It's not gonna change you guys losing ships though once you guys are done PvCircles. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dharus said:

All captains.

Wow this sounds familiar like dejavu. Seems the Frenchies did this tactic around Mort, only with 2 other factions. Hypocrites!

50 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Wow this sounds familiar like dejavu. Seems the Frenchies did this tactic around Mort, only with 2 other factions. Hypocrites!

Hypocrisy for giving out a warning to my own team?  Well... then its hypocritical to say déjà vu from a non french, sir!

15 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WHINNER......I knew a British Colonist would show up sooner or later.

The word is "winner".

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They must be getting under your skin, I haven't seen you misspell so much in so little of a time. 

Again the word is "lure", not lore....  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

We should probably have informed a travel advisory for the greater antilles too.

Screenshot_2017-08-04_01.09.31.png

That HAS to be an altered photo. There is no way any of you other scrubs would even have gotten an assist if Slamz was really in that group. And I know what you're going to say - "Slamz held back to give those DICS a sporting chance, and yada, yada, yada..."

Impossible. Slamz NEVER dials it down, self esteem of his shipmates be damned! He has a reputation to maintain as the greatest naval PVPer who has ever lived after all. Show us the REAL picture guys. I call BS.

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You just explained what the France has been doing all week long around Mort with there US or GB buddies and using Pirate alts to lore folks out.  

I can't speak for all of France but I can speak for Purge. If you see any Purge using Brits or American's to cheat send it to me and I will end it. I can promise you that if I am in a battle with Brits, I am trying to sink them. I can also tell you that I would be highly critical of any French clan publicly and privately that used such tactics if I found out about it. Purge will not be associating with cheaters.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Boneless said:

Impossible. Slamz NEVER dials it down, self esteem of his shipmates be damned! He has a reputation to maintain as the greatest naval PVPer who has ever lived after all. Show us the REAL picture guys. I call BS.

Your idea of trolling is kind of creepy.

Park the white van, put the lollypops away and just play the game.

• Like 6