Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Slamz

News Flash! Denmark Pearl Harbors France

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Tenet said:

Where's the Pearl Harbor if it's just a blue dot? 

If I lend you 5 cents and you promise to pay it back and then refuse to pay it back, the problem is not the 5 cents. The problem is I can't trust you anymore and will never loan you another 5 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tenet said:

"French want to fight in OW" is an illusion.

Your first instinct is to run and defensive tag an AI fleet whenever you don't have a decisive advantage, bringing the battle as close as possible to your "home port" so you can switch to heavier ships or regain some other clear advantage. 

There is nothing inherently wrong with such tactics except the pretence of moral superiority and the mental masturbation on Global chat.  

There is also a very clear contradiction between the "this is how France wants to play the game", the free port culture, and the multi-page bitching whenever you stand to lose a port. If dots don't mean a thing, then why are some claiming that the Danes are trying to "subjugate" anyone? Why is the other long thread on this forum revolve entirely around Dutch and Swedes cycling a dot a few days earlier than French preferred? Where's the Pearl Harbor if it's just a blue dot? 

I was on the sidelines of the ICS / Danes debacle, and saw how toxic the rest of France was on this issue - you could have ended the conflict by asking ICS to apologize and pay a fine. Instead you worked persistently to kill them off entirely in France.  You trolled them into pointless arguments and proceeded to push them out of the nation, calling them a PvE clan despite their RvR and group PvP activity - simply because their play style was more about nation building and training recruits instead of roaming and ganking. You cut off your right hand because it wasn't identical to your left. 

You wanted several days of warning from the Danes, where were your several days of warning to the Pirates? Where was the wardec?

P.S. Is it true that a certain individual actually used Racial slurs against Chinese players on Global or Nation chat? I have the information second-hand. 

 

About as wrong as you can get.  ICS NEVER , with an exception of 1-2 members who left ICS after they saw what a circus it was, RVR'd.  ALL of the other French clans did the heavy lifting , but boy were they happy to show up for the Marks, and when ICS got edged out of a port battle due to not having enough points,  they had their Danish pals "accidentally" make it non us prime time so they could get in.   ICS refused to grind any Danish port and when left to their own devices failed to get contention ONCE over the 100% mark. 

 

Get you facts straight pal...or stop posting eh?

Edited by Timjim2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I am not the only one who asked them, and they declined all requests.

Yep. Dead horse, kicking of, but it should be a matter of record that a lot of people did go out on a lot of limbs trying to get ICS back into the swing of things, as equals, and they seemed to go out of their way to snub all such attempts. To my eye, it looked like they wanted to be in charge and if they couldn't be the top dog, they didn't want to play with the rest of us at all. Took their ball and went home, only to find out we didn't need their ball.

One of their main beefs was Solas and his bounty on them, but Solas was a pirate-alt who eventually got booted out of BORK (and tried to sabotage them on the way out), which just goes to show, you can't let one jerk ruin your relations with the entire team.

That was all very poorly handled by ICS leadership but "too late now". I think they will ultimately find CCCP to be even more of a problem for them than we ever were. We tried to bring ICS back as equals but they'll always be a dog in the eyes of CCCP. Go fetch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tenet said:

You wanted several days of warning from the Danes, where were your several days of warning to the Pirates? Where was the wardec?

 

 

There is no agreement with pirates, so why do you think this would happen?  CCCP gets their titties in a twist about stuff like that, so we're going to return the favor 100%.  

Can we please stop rehashing the old ICS disputes, which frankly NOBODY came out of smelling like roses.  That ship has sailed north and it's time to move on and focus on the future.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

To me that is the only proof I need. The Danes were disingenuous as seen here as they wanted to restart a war we have no interest for.
Enjoy the empty PBs.

Cheap Alt spy LOL.

Really in an alpha??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry.  Every once in a while my temper gets the best of me... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Vernon, I've been max rank, probably longer than you have. As for going to.bed and eat dicks, you and your bff jean can do that to each other if you want. I really don't care.

Have a nice day and have fun hunting, ganking or trading. Whatever it is you guys do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bach said:

It seems to have created several spin off pvp events in a few locations.  It's not that the goal was sinking ships in front of MT.  Had the Pirates not shown in a 25 ship near max fleet we would have just as happily went into the port battle. The tactic just gives us the option to react to the opposing teams choice,. BLACK seemed to have opted for Death Star fleet. So we reacted and went to the secondary target.

i think there are many of us having fun and it was good to see the Brits getting into it.  We learned some new things as well.  One is that our tactic had one huge flaw in it that we were very greatful the Pirates fleet didn't figure out. If so they could have potentially had more fun than us. 😊

Why wouldn't we bring a 1st rate fleet to a Line Ship port battle?  You did't want the DEATH STAR FLEET than don't flip a Line Ship Port battle.  We where going to get 25 in there no matter what with every one close from Mort.

As for those they killed out side I told every one including the guys that escorted us over to get into the port if your not in a large group and want to fight out side.   Some folks instead turned and head back to Mort and got tagged.  It's not our fault they couldn't wait for the battle to be over in 20-30 mins and go back with the fleet in safety.

I said it in GLOBAL they aren't destroying our Capital, they re making us stronger and cleaning out the weak for us.  Most of us old school pirates have been one ported/region many times in the past and lived.   One good weekend of kills isn't making them run us off when we where on the other side of the map.  Not to mention any one notice KOC hasn't even been in the top of the PvP leader board since the weekend?  If they care killing so many and yes they do kill, than why aren't they getting points?  Oh cause traders only give you 1 or two points.   You have to kill a lot of them to get more points than say some one that kills a proper ship in PvP and not have to share the points with the rest of your group if you did a gank.

I also notice that if KoC is denied something in game he gets very toxic in Global and than even over here.  So honestly who you think is really winning?   The guy that can't stand it when you avoid him or the guys that he still hasn't sunk taking all his nations ports while he cries for back up.  Notice there is being less and less ships showing up around Mort since the Danes hit those ports and well now us Pirates.   When we wage wars it's not over a day or two or even a week.  We plan for things how they will play out a week or month from now.  Come back and ask us how his little war is by the end of the month.  Hopefully they have our house clean and we have a bunch of good hard core pvp out of it to fight back by than along with us vets.   The open world part of this is going to come soon enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Blah.

The death star fleet probably could have wiped the floor of our OW/PB fleet especially if you all didn't have 15 basic cutters sailing around.  Instead you chose to port up for over an hr sending the scrubs to die.  

KoC isnt France.  If he doesn't get the kills, someone else does.  WO, Love, Bork, Purge, Rovers are usually present and it's not from killing scrubs or traders...

8B50B3F88C265145B5DF342DFDD9F0A8EEB77085

Santis burn nicely.  You guys play follow the leader nicely in arena PBs but on the OW...meh.

Edited by Dharus
Forgot our new friends.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tenet said:

"French want to fight in OW" is an illusion.

Your first instinct is to run and defensive tag an AI fleet whenever you don't have a decisive advantage, bringing the battle as close as possible to your "home port" so you can switch to heavier ships or regain some other clear advantage. 

There is nothing inherently wrong with such tactics except the pretence of moral superiority and the mental masturbation on Global chat.  

There is also a very clear contradiction between the "this is how France wants to play the game", the free port culture, and the multi-page bitching whenever you stand to lose a port. If dots don't mean a thing, then why are some claiming that the Danes are trying to "subjugate" anyone? Why is the other long thread on this forum revolve entirely around Dutch and Swedes cycling a dot a few days earlier than French preferred? Where's the Pearl Harbor if it's just a blue dot? 

I was on the sidelines of the ICS / Danes debacle, and saw how toxic the rest of France was on this issue - you could have ended the conflict by asking ICS to apologize and pay a fine. Instead you worked persistently to kill them off entirely in France.  You trolled them into pointless arguments and proceeded to push them out of the nation, calling them a PvE clan despite their RvR and group PvP activity - simply because their play style was more about nation building and training recruits instead of roaming and ganking. You cut off your right hand because it wasn't identical to your left. 

You wanted several days of warning from the Danes, where were your several days of warning to the Pirates? Where was the wardec?

P.S. Is it true that a certain individual actually used Racial slurs against Chinese players on Global or Nation chat? I have the information second-hand. 

 

/thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tenet said:

"French want to fight in OW" is an illusion.

Someone hasn't been watching the PvP combat ticker.

Or the nightly scoreboard.

Or reading pirate nation chat.

Or probably logging in at all lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Why wouldn't we bring a 1st rate fleet to a Line Ship port battle?  You did't want the DEATH STAR FLEET than don't flip a Line Ship Port battle.  We where going to get 25 in there no matter what with every one close from Mort.

As for those they killed out side I told every one including the guys that escorted us over to get into the port if your not in a large group and want to fight out side.   Some folks instead turned and head back to Mort and got tagged.  It's not our fault they couldn't wait for the battle to be over in 20-30 mins and go back with the fleet in safety.

I said it in GLOBAL they aren't destroying our Capital, they re making us stronger and cleaning out the weak for us.  Most of us old school pirates have been one ported/region many times in the past and lived.   One good weekend of kills isn't making them run us off when we where on the other side of the map.  Not to mention any one notice KOC hasn't even been in the top of the PvP leader board since the weekend?  If they care killing so many and yes they do kill, than why aren't they getting points?  Oh cause traders only give you 1 or two points.   You have to kill a lot of them to get more points than say some one that kills a proper ship in PvP and not have to share the points with the rest of your group if you did a gank.

I also notice that if KoC is denied something in game he gets very toxic in Global and than even over here.  So honestly who you think is really winning?   The guy that can't stand it when you avoid him or the guys that he still hasn't sunk taking all his nations ports while he cries for back up.  Notice there is being less and less ships showing up around Mort since the Danes hit those ports and well now us Pirates.   When we wage wars it's not over a day or two or even a week.  We plan for things how they will play out a week or month from now.  Come back and ask us how his little war is by the end of the month.  Hopefully they have our house clean and we have a bunch of good hard core pvp out of it to fight back by than along with us vets.   The open world part of this is going to come soon enough.

Why not bring a Death Star fleet?   It depends on your goals. If the goal is to hold the dot then yes the D Star fleet is certainly the call but it almost guarantees no fight vs. opponents without similar fleet.  If the goal is PvP one does not actually bring a bazooka to a knife fight.

So far you have stacked all the oceanic zone players into one nation and you have night flipped three ports. You have surrendered Mortimer Towns waters.  Let's not mince words here. BLACK is clearly a top notch RvR guild. But you not the pinnacle of PvP.  You built an RvR machine and its a good one. But from my point of view it has to get boring and stagnant at some point because on this server it's pure RvR over kill.

As to all that WO and KoC stuff I can not speak on that. It's between you and them.  I like most of the pirate players I meet. Even the ones I sink. I love playing like a pirate and I guess in that sense we've turned France into a piratical nation and not so much RvR.  But it is what it is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

All this and no one blamed the SWEDES.........

HUZAAAAAAAA !!!!

So are you saying that the Swedes are ultimately behind the betrayal?   The Swedes are the Illuminati working the puppet strings of every nation behind the scenes?   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hodo said:

So are you saying that the Swedes are ultimately behind the betrayal?   The Swedes are the Illuminati working the puppet strings of every nation behind the scenes?   

 

No, that's the Spanish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DavetheSpaniard, specifically....  Or Davros, even more specifically, if you believe he's really a Dalek....  Like I do.

 

 

 

Nerd.  Alert.

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 10:20 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Hell even one US clan ran up some Agro in the Gulf on a Brit port.  Maybe some one got tired of the congress doing nothing at all.  I think it's going to be an interesting month to come.

 

Dude, you quit America.  Why are you so all fired determined to set it's priorities?

 

Oh, that is right, they are yours.

 

We are fine.  We will decide to do what we want to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Dude, you quit America.  Why are you so all fired determined to set it's priorities?

 

Oh, that is right, they are yours.

 

We are fine.  We will decide to do what we want to do.

I left US over a year ago, and I left it for the same reason just about every other clan leaves it.  The funny thing that reason is one of the guys that are still there and still running the nation into the ground.  When are ya'll going to figure out doing the same thing over and over isn't working and try something new?  Than again I don't expect much from the  British Colonist.  I'm sure they will save you like they did at Savanna.  Wait how many ports did you give up for them to come help ya'll and they didn't even do the job right.  Last I checked if some one didn't do there job they don't get the reward.  Maybe they should of just took the rest of your ports too.  Ya'll have such a grudge against the pirates, but we have only took two of your ports.  British took what 5?   You think you would be made at the guys that left you nation to go to a bigger nation and than roll half you ports from you, but than again your nothing but a bunch of British Colonist. 

I wonder how many more clans are going to start leaving the congress and go do there own thing?

 

PS Who are mine?  I have not had a US player in over a year since that is the guy I rolled the old way over to Pirate.  As in I still have my original born on date from my first day on this server.  How many others can say that?   My other two chars are both Pirates. I don't need alts in other nations.  You can get every thing you need right at your capital and with a smuggler flag.  The french out side isn't effecting me cause I stored up so much resources just as my clan did we can pop out ships for weeks and not run dry.  Maybe while every one was grabbing empty ports at the start they should of been doing like Pirates and a few others and building there stores up.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

 

PS Who are mine?  I have not had a US player in over a year since that is the guy I rolled the old way over to Pirate.  As in I still have my original born on date from my first day on this server.  How many others can say that?   My other two chars are both Pirates. I don't need alts in other nations.  You can get every thing you need right at your capital and with a smuggler flag.  The french out side isn't effecting me cause I stored up so much resources just as my clan did we can pop out ships for weeks and not run dry.  Maybe while every one was grabbing empty ports at the start they should of been doing like Pirates and a few others and building there stores up.   

Does not fly.  Pirates can't buy first rate permits and blueprints.  You did not build the fleet capping them, so while you may not personally have alts, you are fighting in alt ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Does not fly.  Pirates can't buy first rate permits and blueprints.  You did not build the fleet capping them, so while you may not personally have alts, you are fighting in alt ships.

And what is your point? I see tons of US and other nationals in Pirate frigates.  Your going to tell me ya'll got them all by capturing them?  My pirate crafter has every BP in game so don't tell me I can't craft ships.   I do have to get the permits from a National, but guess what I don't have to use an alt for that. I meet some one in the middle.  Give him all my CM and he gives me Permits back.  I hand him a few ships or mods he wants for his nation and than we are both happy.  None of that is against the rules and I'm not even using an alt.  Just a long running alliance with another nation.  While yes the same can be done with alts.   

When you get out of your head that Pirates isn't a nation you will stop getting beat by us.  We aren't the only nations out there.  There is 8 nations in this game and some of them should be worried about more than pirates.  Over and over we told ya'll and warned ya'll that will happen.  We could of one ported ya'll after Savanna and we didn't.  When I was still US we one poted the Pirates and they still fought back.  They only had a few regions when my clan switched from US to Pirates.  They weren't even winning port battles.  Though they where killing half the US ships but the clock keep them from capturing the last tower most the time.   So I didn't even jump ship while the pirates was winning.   What I left was the poor communication and very toxic player base in the US.  Exact same reason I left the EU server when they split it and came to be active on PvP2.  Seem that was the one thing both servers hard in common with the US nation.

None of this is going to change the fact that the US is nothing but British Colonist until they prove the rest of us otherwise.  Maybe if you stop licking there boots you might actually get some ports back and get experience and get better at the PvP and RvR parts of this game.  Hell take some Brits ports and you might even get a certain port back if you actually come talk to us. Though this has exactly nothing to do with Danish and France politics so not sure why we are talking about it here.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS! SMALL US PATROL ENGAGING PIRATE FLEET OFF THE COAST OF GEORGETOWN!

20170803224451_1.thumb.jpg.43ab4bafab94a7b5629fcde27dd29d5e.jpg

UPDATE: US FLEET ACHIEVES DECISIVE VICTORY, OUT NUMBERED 2 TO 1

20170803224841_1.thumb.jpg.5afd84a31da985c41bee70b66c8e5ad2.jpg

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hay @Slim Jimmerson you know it's cool to post your battle screen shots, but maybe you should make a thread that deals with US and not post in the post about Dane and French.  I know we keep going off topic but prob should be best if you make your own thread for great battles and stuff.  Though I have to say GS3 is a good mid level clan for the US to have been fighting and they been giving as much as they been taking too.  Best way to learn to fight is you got to sink a few times.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is were we stand and you can take this as a statement from BLACK. I didn't read ANY of the replies. I'm merely answering to the OP. I will also certainly not going to be dragged into any discussions on this matter. Take this as a statement of the BLACK's position.

Pirates have done everything for French to help you out simply because we wanted to see you as ally against US, GB, Dutch which had the largest population on the server:
1. We brought the very 1st built and the only 1st rate on the server all the way to New Orleans to help you out to keep the port. Not our fault your nations didn't bring enough to defend;
2. After we flipped Savanna (Georgia) we sailed on the way back for 4 hours on 1st rates just to show up and screen for you in PaP. Not our fault your nation did nothing to protect it;
3. You were having problems with Danes flipping ports back and forth and we did everything we could to make a peace between your nations. Before that finally happened you took enough of Dane's traders;
4. Pirates were never hunting French;
5. French were still occasionally killing pirates and our alts; 
6. French done absolutely nothing to contribute to the alliance. Specifically you have done absolutely nothing for Pirates to return the favor;
7. French were very well aware of the fact that Pirates and Danes are in alliance and that to us this stands above all. If you wanted an alliance with Pirates you had to come to an agreement with Danes. If you were to attack Danes you would have problem with Pirates and vice versa.

French broke the alliance with Danes, Pirates and Swedes by attacking Pirates. You did this perfidiously without any warning. We found out about this only when pirates around Mort start going down. I have asked KOC why are you attacking pirates? Does this mean end of alliance and no more peace? He said: "yeah".

If you were caught by surprise that you were attacked by Danes and Swedes after you attacked pirates you are either a very poor diplomat/politic or just trying to justify and cover up your own actions. Personally I think you are both, else you would know whats coming for you.

Read my signature as an indication of what I think of our ex-alliance with you and our intentions.
I hope your nation can operate out of one port. GL HF

Koltes out... o7

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

With full respect sir... 

... no mercy for alts.

If you're not going to attack someone's main then why would you attack their alt? It's the same person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...