Game-Labs Forum

Ship unusable in port

Dyornos

Hi there,

Last time I played (about 2 weeks back) I bought a navy brig and did some missions with it. Today I logged back in with a friend, and I cant do anything anymore with my navy brig besides putting crew on the ship. When I select the ship, it automaticly displays anothers ship inventory when going to equipment. When I press ''Sail'' nothing happens, even tho the game can see I dont have repair kits on board of the navy brig. I uploaded a screen where you can see the navy brig selected, but it displays the basic cutter. 

Also when I sell my basic cutter, it doesnt do anything and my cutter is still in my list of ships.. :\

Please help..

screencap.jpg

DO you still have the cannons on the Basic cutter?  Remove them and than try to sale/destroy the basic cutter.   It should give you a warning message that you have cannons or stuff in the hull.  That is the most common reason you can't ditch the Basic Cutter.

On testbed I had a bug like this, but it had the basic cutter blacked out. I was able to trade it to some one else, but couldn't get into it or destroy/sale it. Never did get it resolved by time the patch went live.