Game-Labs Forum

Was there a rollback on the forum?

3 minutes ago, springby said:

I believe the forum has gone through  an upgrade/modernize process which I welcome and also like the look/feel of.

This was after the upgrade. Last night the site was down and this morning some of my posts in threads have disappeared.

2 hours ago, Ink said:

Forum did not  crash, it was maintenance by forum provider.

Okay, but this should not delete forum posts. I dont believe any of my posts were controversial, off topic or against forum rules. Its not that important, I'm just wondering what happened. 

1 hour ago, Archaos said:

Okay, but this should not delete forum posts. I dont believe any of my posts were controversial, off topic or against forum rules. Its not that important, I'm just wondering what happened. 

Your messages were not hidden, please can re-check your post history via profile?

28 minutes ago, Ink said:

Your messages were not hidden, please can re-check your post history via profile?

I have checked in the threads and on the history in my profile and there are at least 3 responses to different posts missing.

Perhaps it was caused by some sort of forum db rollback during yesterday maintenance. Unfortunately most likely they are gone forever but that maintenance was important as it fixed some bugs with forum.