Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Victory and the Terms

Koltes

42 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Seriously is your Tin Foil Hat on to tight ??? why the hell would anyone use a ALT to put info out on a NAT chat...here is a clue...there is a such thing as Global Chat

So why would a true Brit player post that? 

@Skully

12 minutes ago, Skully said:

Maybe a satisfying GB leader will emergence if someone steps up from behind the shadow, but I fear that is unlikely to happen.

In the whole of GB Nation? A natural Born Leader, he'd need to be really focused and to the point. It's a big Nation and easily bogged down with petty squabbles...

A Machiavellian Approach to keep all sides happy and focused including the enemies. So strategist and a God complex 

Sorry @Skully can't think of anybody like that in GB Nation

11 minutes ago, Daguse said:

So why would a true Brit player post that? 

I don't know, maybe the same reason we hear the Brits are giving French Santa Fe to french or something?  If the Brits did that it would be stupid cause that is prime hunting grounds for any one and I believe it's one of the closes silvers.  So if one clan made a deal to have safe passage for the exchange of that port than they are pretty much screwing over the whole nation.  Though I was more expecting french to do the same they did before.  They just flip it to get Brits to show up and fight them out side for some OW PvP not really carrying about what happens inside the port battle.

Though I'll admit I have said off ball things on global to throw folks off.  It's call misdirection.  Don't believe every thing you hear in nation chat or global until you have the actual proof on hand.  Hell every one though I had a Bucc early the first few weeks of the game after patch.  Yah I had a 3rd rate, but not a BUCC, but we keep letting it slip in Global I had one and folks actually believed it.   

8 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

This just seems like a bunch of Charlies looking for Pepe

was this thread not about some proposed deal by BLACK?

There was no proposed deal.  It was an announcement of our intentions only.   Now if they wanted to come to us and make a proposal of deals that would of been something else, but none of them have done that.  Hell majority of the player posting on this post aren't even British.  They are of other nations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I don't know, maybe the same reason we hear the Brits are giving French Santa Fe to french or something?  If the Brits did that it would be stupid cause that is prime hunting grounds for any one and I believe it's one of the closes silvers.  So if one clan made a deal to have safe passage for the exchange of that port than they are pretty much screwing over the whole nation.  Though I was more expecting french to do the same they did before.  They just flip it to get Brits to show up and fight them out side for some OW PvP not really carrying about what happens inside the port battle.

Though I'll admit I have said off ball things on global to throw folks off.  It's call misdirection.  Don't believe every thing you hear in nation chat or global until you have the actual proof on hand.  Hell every one though I had a Bucc early the first few weeks of the game after patch.  Yah I had a 3rd rate, but not a BUCC, but we keep letting it slip in Global I had one and folks actually believed it.   

LOL you kind a proved my point there. Brits wouldn't post miss information to their own nation. They get nothing out of it. So there are two options. 

1. They are truly a Brit player and posted it for no reason what so ever. They gain nothing from it and in fact, lose credibility within the nation. 
  2. It's an alt from another nation with hopes of undermining the Brit nation. 

You tell me what is more likely. 

2 minutes ago, Daguse said:

LOL you kind a proved my point there. Brits wouldn't post miss information to their own nation. They get nothing out of it. So there are two options. 

1. They are truly a Brit player and posted it for no reason what so ever. They gain nothing from it and in fact, lose credibility within the nation. 
  2. It's an alt from another nation with hopes of undermining the Brit nation. 

You tell me what is more likely. 

You forget number 3.  Every nation has it's window lickers, yes even pirates.  Some folks just don't know when not to shut their mouths in Nation chat about things they shouldn't be talking about or even in  Global.

I'll be honest with you I don't need alts to get my info. I got players in several nations that actually feed me info all the time.  Is it all true, prob 75% of it is true when I piece the info together from more than one source, but the majority of it is BS and misdirection.   All nations and that includes Pirates got folks that either talk about stuff they shouldn't in National Chat or talk about things they don't have all the facts or correct info all the time.

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You forget number 3.  Every nation has it's window lickers, yes even pirates.  Some folks just don't know when not to shut their mouths in Nation chat about things they shouldn't be talking about or even in  Global.

I'll be honest with you I don't need alts to get my info. I got players in several nations that actually feed me info all the time.  Is it all true, prob 75% of it is true when I piece the info together from more than one source, but the majority of it is BS and misdirection.   All nations and that includes Pirates got folks that either talk about stuff they shouldn't in National Chat or talk about things they don't have all the facts or correct info all the time.

Now who has the tin hat on? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

LMAO too true

Not for lack of Trying.

Seriously
1. French were asked to join the Pirate/Denmark alliance, we said no
2. Us and Brits agreed to fight each other and they did
3. the Pirates became a big force and, woopsies! no surprise here, people want to peg them down a notch.

The map and diplomacy is different than "PvP2." Want to change it? Change yourself first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Like half the US going Pirate?

You did not loose half believe me. I know about 10-15 came over with maybe a few solo guys.  That is hardly half the nation.  All those 1st rates we saw ya'll pull out of Bermuda and other ships showed us ya'll have plenty of players and ships.   You just don't want to use them.  

27 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Much of the Dutch are breaking away to France or Danmark as well. 

Yah heard about that, what up with the DUTCH suddenly?   Just heard some went French and some went Dane.   Are they going to be the new Spain/Swedes?  Figured ya'll would just keep to your corner and be the trade nation.

29 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Tex, you should be proud buddy! Now that SORRY has disbanded BLACK has become the nationals focus to cry about. All the nationals are doing is blaming a successful pirate clan to cover up the nationals own inadequately 

Wrong server 

50 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah heard about that, what up with the DUTCH suddenly?   Just heard some went French and some went Dane.   Are they going to be the new Spain/Swedes?  Figured ya'll would just keep to your corner and be the trade nation.

Honestly, no idea. SMS was just frustrated, exhausted, and simply put into a discomforting position. Was not my decision either. My officers after dealing with a slew of personal attacks and insults from another clan leader was the final straw, especially calling one of our German members a Nazi for not helping this clan leader with grinding Orinoco I think was the tipping point with everything else that built up since wipe. When I confronted this said leader he pretended nothing happened and pretty much lied to my face after I told him in an aggressive manner to never harass my men again. Active clan members then got together and looked at our options finding that Danmark was probably our best option. Espana was up there but the distance to travel and how dangerous it would have been removed it as an option pretty quickly. 

I cannot speak for the other clans however on the reason why they are departing the Dutch nation. Really do not care to either since they are looking elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

All those 1st rates we saw ya'll pull out of Bermuda and other ships showed us ya'll have plenty of players and ships.   You just don't want to use them. 

I know of three active US players with 1st rates,

and none others, where are all of these supposed 1st rate ships that you claim to have seen?

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Actually thanks for posting this as far as I know this was never talked about by all officers and is not a view of the BLACK agenda's.  Most of us want them to take Santa Fe cause that means prime hunting grounds for them to attack your Belize area.   Some clan members like to some times throw there clan tag weight around when they shouldn't.   Though he could of been saying it as a means to motivate ya'll to actually show up and fight back or something?

At this time we have no plans to attack Belize or Carta.   As far as I know that if we get one more port battle and take the point lead this week ya'll can have SLM back.  The only reason we couldn't let it go this week is that it means we would of had to take two Brit Ports to take the lead which we had plan, but the US kinda through a wrench in plans this week and we got side tracked and didn't get the ports flipped we wanted to.   Even the best battle plans go out the window when the first shot is fired.  With how toxic these post turn we prob won't be posting any intetions any more of our actions cause folks can't take them for a heads up.  Instead we will just take and do what we want with no notification.  I mean this is a RvR game and it's a PvP server after all. If we crush a nation and every one leaves that is the players fault for not fighting back.  Specially if they are leaving after the lost of one or two ports and still have many more than most of the small nations.   If you can't retain your players that is your nations fault not ours.  Maybe get more active and give them a reason to stay and fight. 

Cant BLACK see that what they are dictating is not good for the server, the OP said they wanted nations to rebuild, they wanted other nations to have ports in the Gulf and they wanted good fights. But all I see here is plans to keep other nations just strong enough to provide some resistance but immediately they show any signs of getting strong then they will be beaten down again.

I agree other nations need to man up and deal with the threat of the Pirates, but all this dictating what will happen is just showing arrogance and doing nothing for the health of the server. Please stop posting your intentions, just do what you want. If you decide to stop attacking a nation to let them rebuild then stop attacking them, there is no need for condescending announcements, there is no need far "if you do that then we will do this", just do it, everyone can see, everyone knows that BLACK are the power on the server there is no need to lord it over everyone with announcements and proclamations.

I stated previously what would happen if someone like the French got back into the Gulf and I see you now agree that this would lead to them harassing the Brits at Belize, so how would that let the Brits rebuild. All it would lead to is weakening of both sides relative to the Pirates. This may have been the plan all along, but at least be honest enough and admit it, rather than saying you are helping the server.

4 hours ago, Archaos said:

Cant BLACK see that what they are dictating is not good for the server, the OP said they wanted nations to rebuild, they wanted other nations to have ports in the Gulf and they wanted good fights. But all I see here is plans to keep other nations just strong enough to provide some resistance but immediately they show any signs of getting strong then they will be beaten down again.

I agree other nations need to man up and deal with the threat of the Pirates, but all this dictating what will happen is just showing arrogance and doing nothing for the health of the server. Please stop posting your intentions, just do what you want. If you decide to stop attacking a nation to let them rebuild then stop attacking them, there is no need for condescending announcements, there is no need far "if you do that then we will do this", just do it, everyone can see, everyone knows that BLACK are the power on the server there is no need to lord it over everyone with announcements and proclamations.

I stated previously what would happen if someone like the French got back into the Gulf and I see you now agree that this would lead to them harassing the Brits at Belize, so how would that let the Brits rebuild. All it would lead to is weakening of both sides relative to the Pirates. This may have been the plan all along, but at least be honest enough and admit it, rather than saying you are helping the server.

Pirates stay edgy, tis in their blood

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

8 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Pirates are currently crying about a blockade around Mortimer Town...  Of course, the next step would be to actually start stripping them of ports, so they cannot simply teleport elsewhere.

How would u know if Pirates crying about the NATIONALs blockading Mort ?  unless you using your MOD tools to see whats going on in RAT Chat??? Hmmmmmmmmmm

But here is a news flash my pretend Native......the PvP has been good so that's a good thing, RATs just need to group up when heading out, cause the NATs using bait tactics and hiding in missions to pop out to get the speed burst and overwhelm a RAT or two goes badly on the RAT....it is what it is though :P

Edited by Mike the Mongel

On 7/29/2017 at 2:27 AM, Slim Jimmerson said:

Unfortunately with Savannah being taken by a mere 25 vs 75+, there is no reason for US to even try to retake it with so meta so in the opposite favor.

We have little 1st rates as it is with most going to GB and Pirates. An attack on Savannah would be futile, and only kill off the last bit of proper ships we have left.                  Unless we somehow found away to bend game mechanics to our advantage then Savannah is taking staying pirate.

Actually the US can field around 25 -35 1st rates right now...according to my friends in the US.

19 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

How would u know if Pirates crying about the NATIONALs blockading Mort ?  unless you using your MOD tools to see whats going on in RAT Chat??? Hmmmmmmmmmm

But here is a news flash my pretend Native......the PvP has been good so that's a good thing, RATs just need to group up when heading out, cause the NATs using bait tactics and hiding in missions to pop out to get the speed burst and overwhelm a RAT or two goes badly on the RAT....it is what it is though :P

... because it was on Global...?  And the Brits sailed past me...  We chatted a bit too.

You lot really need to get this idea of "super mod powers" out of your heads.  They simply don't exist.

Edit:  But, I'm glad you confirmed that it was also going on in nation chat.  That means morale is being sapped, and the blockade was effective.

Edited by Iroquois Confederacy
  • Like 1