Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Victory and the Terms

Koltes

30 minutes ago, Aussie Pastor said:

Sad, very sad.

All I can say is that less than 12 hrs to see what I might be able to do, and I assume that someone got upset from "Global Chat".

Seems like I'm a fool thinking that people actually did love this game and would try to save it as playing against 5 players from opposing nations must now be the norm for millennials these days.

Thats probably why the Devs are putting all their eggs into the NA Legends Basket.

No one wants to enjoy something long term unless they can stack the deck their own way.

Catch you guys on ARMA 3 again.

Dasvidanija

Its a temporary measure man. We need more buffer in points on the Conquest leaderboard before we can give up x3 point region without loosing our position

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, koltes said:

You also need to know that when US and/or GB were killing pirates last year we were never been given the same courtesy to recover as we give to both US and GB. You have 1 ported pirates on a number of occasions. You were also continuously  holding Pirates at 1 port for a long period of time without any intention to give our guys a chance to rebuild and play the game. Terms we impose are harsh, but fair. You have lost the war and you are not in position to demand/negotiate. Yet we are giving you more than a fair chance to re-organize and rebuild.
You can yap all you want, but when BLACK dog barks you run.

What a friggen joke.  A good chunk of your members BHFA and BHFB were the people that took you to one port.  They are the same people and this thread just shows that they are now all Pirates.

The US did one port battle mostly to let a new clan get a taste of a port battle.  We did not expect to win if you showed up and that is exactly what happened.  Meanwhile you take a port while claming some moral high ground on the good of the game.  Bull crap.  You are a concentrated bunch of win at all cost players.  Rather then WINNING a port battle and then shaking hands at the end you get pissy.  Meanwhile that new clan that brought in 30 brand new members (and oh boy, do we need them as a game) got to see this game is toxic beyond belief.

You can get off that friggen high horse and split the pirate nation up so we can have a server that has lots of small, medium and occasionally big fights or we can go back to 80 members.  Go ask those BHFA's and BHFB's how much fun those days were, because that is where the server is headed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

What a friggen joke.  A good chunk of your members BHFA and BHFB were the people that took you to one port.  They are the same people and this thread just shows that they are now all Pirates.
You must have selective reading. Where did it say that I blamed anyone? I dont care who one ported us. I said that we lived through it. Your lot retain 75% of your precious ports and your wining never ends.

The US did one port battle mostly to let a new clan get a taste of a port battle.  We did not expect to win if you showed up and that is exactly what happened.
If someone attacks its taken as an act of aggression. We take it that the attacker is ready to attack. I dont know the reason why they attacked us and I dont give a rats ass. If they wanted just wishy washy pvp practice without triggering retaliation then they should have approached us and say, hey we want pvp. Let us flip the port and give us fight. This would be totally fine and we would see these guys just want to fight. No aggression here. No retaliation.
What did they do instead?
A.) US flips the port when both time zones struggle to attend - great choice of time to have a fight!
B.) They then proceed smack talking on global that they dont need pirate's permission to attack ports.
That's right they don't. But if you steal from me I will knock on your door and I will take your head off. No other morals.
You have right to do whatever you like, but so we are.

Meanwhile you take a port while claming some moral high ground on the good of the game.
Let me get this straight right now. I don't claim any high morals. Never have. Frankly we don't give a damn.
Get this right. I play MY game. Not yours, not your friends. I play MY game. I play for myself. Not for you or your brother.
We care about server population not because of some high morals you speak off (another thing you have made up about pirates) while your nation has done more backstabbing than the whole server combined. We care about server population not because we care about you. We don't even pretend about what we really think about your sorry whining lot. We care about server pop because of ourselves. We want this game to continue because we like it. If any wining kids will quit it I don't give a damn. We want sailors, not wailers.
So please filter yourself out. Those who wants to play will stay and play.

Bull crap.  You are a concentrated bunch of win at all cost players.
We are competitive that is true. This is PVP server. On this server players hunt other players. On this server players if they want to survive they work together. They address an issue and find solutions. They constantly looking for mroe PVP experience. You don't know how to do either. You keep jumping at pirates like we must give in something so you could play.
I tell you right now. If you want to play this game get competitive and quit wining. Because you suck at it doens't mean we have to suck it to your level.

Rather then WINNING a port battle and then shaking hands at the end you get pissy.
We say GG and walk away... over your dead body. Sometimes we piss on you too if you were a troll.

Meanwhile that new clan that brought in 30 brand new members (and oh boy, do we need them as a game) got to see this game is toxic beyond belief.
Really? There is 10 pages in this freaking thread. You go and calculate the pirate posts and the nation's posts. Will be interesting to see what will your findings be.
Both GB and US are masters of trolling and fighting on forums. Tell me this. When was last time your nation won a Port Battle? You need to stop training your tongs and start practicing manual sailing.

You can get off that friggen high horse and split the pirate nation up so we can have a server that has lots of small, medium and occasionally big fights or we can go back to 80 members.  Go ask those BHFA's and BHFB's how much fun those days were, because that is where the server is headed.
I have some news for you. There are some Pirate Hacks  been back with the latest hotfix that allows pirates to sink any US player in one broadside. Yeah man...

Edited by koltes

4 hours ago, koltes said:

Ok Gentlemen,

I must inform you that at this stage unfortunately BLACK is NOT prepared to give up on Savanna La Mar.
We appreciate that you did the grind as we suggested in the original post, but at this stage and time we will have to defend it.
Didn't want to show up without giving you the heads up. So if you decide to fight you will be able to prepare.

We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause.

Much as I suspected, its not about the good fight or letting nations rebuild, its all about staying top of the leaderboard. At least you are starting to admit it. You want to be top dog on the server and make sure everyone else falls into line for you to whip at your leisure.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, koltes said:

No pressure at all. We just want other nations in need to grab some ports and rebuild so we have more competitive nations. Maybe even swedes if they can come with the numbers. After that it can go all over the show again for all we care

You mean like a nice fair port battle in the Islands.  We should do that sometime.  Sorry... nobody is buying your Bull Crap.  Go ahead and one port people.

1 minute ago, IndianaGeoff said:

You mean like a nice fair port battle in the Islands.  We should do that sometime.  Sorry... nobody is buying your Bull Crap.  Go ahead and one port people.

And how does this controverse with what I just said? Want to be one ported? Go Swede. Have u ever seen them whine?

1 minute ago, Jarlath Morrow said:

Why are people asking Pirates to one-port them?

Speaking from personal experience having 1 port, it's not as interesting as it might sound.

Because I rather be one ported and see the game burn than have bullies who expect you to call and ask for permission to schedule a port battle.

• Like 1

Just now, Jarlath Morrow said:

Why are people asking Pirates to one-port them?

Speaking from personal experience having 1 port, it's not as interesting as it might sound.

I don't think its a case of wanting to be one ported, its a case of calling the Pirates out on what they said in the OP making out they were doing the server a favor by stopping their attacks, giving some ports back and distributing other ports to other nations. The simple fact is that the Pirates although they could possibly one port (region) another nation if they wanted, they would leave themselves exposed to counter attack and they are unable to defend too many ports. They have kept strategic ports and are making out that their offensive has stopped due to not wanting to kill off a nation. They just want to dictate to the server how things should be.

1 minute ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Because I rather be one ported and see the game burn than have bullies who expect you to call and ask for permission to schedule a port battle.

No one said you had to ask permission, just don't get upset when your actions cause an reaction.   What you think would happen pocking the big nasty pirates when you been warned not to poke them?   I mean if some one told you not to stick your hand in a fire cause you might get burned, do you still stick your hand in the fire any way?

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

No one said you had to ask permission, just don't get upset when your actions cause an reaction.   What you think would happen pocking the big nasty pirates when you been warned not to poke them?   I mean if some one told you not to stick your hand in a fire cause you might get burned, do you still stick your hand in the fire any way?

Yes, because they dont need to ask permissions :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, koltes said:

And how does this controverse with what I just said? Want to be one ported? Go Swede. Have u ever seen them whine?

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe us doing a port battle and you guys marching up and taking one of our major ports

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Do you want to play a war game or not?  Do you want to have fights or not?  Do what you want... just don't come here and try to sell a load of bull crap.  Nobody's buying it.

2 minutes ago, Archaos said:

I don't think its a case of wanting to be one ported, its a case of calling the Pirates out on what they said in the OP making out they were doing the server a favor by stopping their attacks, giving some ports back and distributing other ports to other nations. The simple fact is that the Pirates although they could possibly one port (region) another nation if they wanted, they would leave themselves exposed to counter attack and they are unable to defend too many ports. They have kept strategic ports and are making out that their offensive has stopped due to not wanting to kill off a nation. They just want to dictate to the server how things should be.

Hmm I guess that makes a little sense. Always hard to tell what these Pirates are thinking. =)

1 minute ago, Jarlath Morrow said:

Hmm I guess that makes a little sense. Always hard to tell what these Pirates are thinking. =)

To tell the truth I think they actually have managed to convince themselves that they are doing it for the good of the server when in reality they are doing it for their own benefit. They want it all on their terms, hence why people say well come attack us if you want, lets see how it works out in the long run.

On 7/21/2017 at 4:03 AM, koltes said:

IV. After this weekend BLACK will give back to GB Savanna la Mar region to boost their morale and give them some space. GB can start grinding hostility on Monday. After this weekend BLACK clan will not defend this port;

5 hours ago, koltes said:

Ok Gentlemen,

I must inform you that at this stage unfortunately BLACK is NOT prepared to give up on Savanna La Mar.
We appreciate that you did the grind as we suggested in the original post, but at this stage and time we will have to defend it.
Didn't want to show up without giving you the heads up. So if you decide to fight you will be able to prepare.

We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause.

Now we know the quality of BLACK clan's words.  Good to know for the future.  I'm disappointed with you Koltes.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Now we know the quality of BLACK clan's words.  Good to know for the future.  I'm disappointed with you Koltes.

Its all good. They can wait a bit longer. They still need to beat the 2nd level on candy crush 

10 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Dude: Jarlath is a pirate ;) 

he used to be GB.... but the going got tough and Jarlath and his buddy Doug got going.   To BLACK.  

I thought Black were not accepting defectors and were promising to hunt them down. Hmm seems a lot they say has to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

Riddle me this rocket scientist ?

The Pirates are once again made out to be the downfall of the server....yes I am not a mouth piece for the Pirates but will step forward and say that we as Pirates accept the fate of being responsible for wanting PVP and because some don't view the server as PVP...we kilt it.

This is the now 3rd time we been accused of killing the server in over a year...ok NATs take it to tribunal and KEEL Haul our RAT asses.

Not that because of so called egos on NATs side, Bitching and moaning , back stabbers, whiners, boys who think they are men because they have a few hairs, or......... just basically cant get their shit together caused some respective side to fail at a few fights.

Here it is ladies!!....own up to what you want to accomplish on your side, stop the crying and get a freaking pair ( that is balls for those who have yet to have a few )...and all this " he pissed in my corn flakes" " No fair I was afk when he took my basic cutter" yada yada just don't cut it to gain any respect from your fellow comrades.

This is the exact reason I would never recommend any coming to forums, I had my shots so I am good...but hell no would I encourage another player to come here ...about as bad as Global :) ohhh crap and they wanted to get rid of global one day to :P

1 minute ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Riddle me this rocket scientist ?

The Pirates are once again made out to be the downfall of the server....yes I am not a mouth piece for the Pirates but will step forward and say that we as Pirates accept the fate of being responsible for wanting PVP and because some don't view the server as PVP...we kilt it.

This is the now 3rd time we been accused of killing the server in over a year...ok NATs take it to tribunal and KEEL Haul our RAT asses.

Not that because of so called egos on NATs side, Bitching and moaning , back stabbers, whiners, boys who think they are men because they have a few hairs, or......... just basically cant get their shit together caused some respective side to fail at a few fights.

Here it is ladies!!....own up to what you want to accomplish on your side, stop the crying and get a freaking pair ( that is balls for those who have yet to have a few )...and all this " he pissed in my corn flakes" " No fair I was afk when he took my basic cutter" yada yada just don't cut it to gain any respect from your fellow comrades.

This is the exact reason I would never recommend any coming to forums, I had my shots so I am good...but hell no would I encourage another player to come here ...about as bad as Global :) ohhh crap and they wanted to get rid of global one day to :P

The situation regarding the "health" of the server is MUCH greater than PVP alone.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson