Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

3 hours ago, Hammerhaj said:

It was a massive waste of time for all the dane, french and especially pirate screeners who showed up after being told about the "swedish zerg" that is supposedly able to field 2 PB fleets and screening. So much for our current numbers. ^_^

1 hour ago, rediii said:

The fireship had only a little impact, it hit only 2 danes I think? And only babay died later due to that. 

The fireship caused the death of 2 ships. Another one died a little later due to having to prioritise hull over sail repair.

40 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I'm guessing mortars will be nerfed soon... Unintended use etc. 

What unintended use? The mortar brig did perfectly. No reason to nerf it.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

On 24/07/2017 at 7:50 AM, Hammerhaj said:

Swarker and 1 fireship was they key to victory. The Swedes win first round ^^ 

Im impressed sweden can muster 2 PB fleets and win both PB's. Congratz!! You deserve 1 week win =) 

Next week though.. I think you made yourselves very unpopular among the nations, many things ended in your favor(undefeated in PB this week), but in the long run this week has diminished your possibilities for any allies. Unless you buy friendships, I don't think any bridges are un-burnt by now. Anyways it does not seem like you need em with your current numbers. This will be interesting!

I will follow the progress closely. Almost only 1 week until I can participate in all the fun. :D

GJ to both sides, great organization and human resources made this possible. Yesterday was a great day in NA. This has been an interesting week.  

I salute leaders from both nations for their work and contribution to organize these battles AND every captain involved o7 

...being constantly under fire Sverige becomes more PVP nation every day... all casual players who did not participate in PVP before are doin it right now... I would like to thank all Danish, Pirate and French riding parties... there is nothing better than constant PVP practice ;)

Edited by Mamen
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Mamen said:

...being constantly under fire Sverige becomes more PVP nation every day... all casual players who did not participate in PVP before are doin it right now... I would like to thank all Danish, Pirate and French riding parties... there is nothing better then constant PVP practice ;)

Your welcome mate. I'd like to give thx to all the sweedes for the nice ships I "purchase" over at Gustavia :)

But when all is said in forum warrior style I must admit that I've had more fun the past week raiding sweedes (and escaping them) than I've had the past three weeks killing brits who don't even care about eachother..

... meanwhile back in Gustavia, you hear Konteramiral sveno moaning in the corridors of the Swedish Admiralty, holding a big stable of papers with the title "CAMPAIGN MJOELNIR"...

We have ships, we have the crews, bloody bureaucracy;

We are a good democracy, Aye;

I want to shoot some guns, smell some powder and probably sink;

The Danes gave us some impressive fights and struggle;

We know this music - lets change the pace:

Ad Victorium!

Scar_lion_king.png

;)

Edited by sveno
Love that smell of the Danes, must be that potato they have, nice and crspy thats gonna be...
  • Like 1

A salute to all Danes and Pirates showing up for the hostilty defence today at Road Town. o7

It was kinda one sided, we hoped for a full defence, the present Danes gave us good fights, WP.

Lets hope for an fun PB tomorrow and hope for a big defence Action on the Danish side, good luck!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sveno said:

A salute to all Danes and Pirates showing up for the hostilty defence today at Road Town. o7

It was kinda one sided, we hoped for a full defence, the present Danes gave us good fights, WP.

Lets hope for an fun PB tomorrow and hope for a big defence Action on the Danish side, good luck!

PSST we bring surprise to kill mortar brig. WHY AM I NOT HOME TO PARTICIPATE! 

Kidding, have fun guys :P I really envy you. No matter which side wins, this is the naval action its all about - but please, for the love of god, save some fights till I get home =) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I heard there was an attack on Road Town! Any video recording/Screenshot of the battle result? Who won?

Is this what this war has come to? Sweden is rudely disrupting and disturbing our summer holiday and just waste our time? 

Meanwhile however, I have been working in secret on an invasion of Finland. Tomorrow I plan to board a ferry and go conquest Sveaborg. Will Sweden show up to defend?

Suomenlinna.jpg

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

Trades ports weekly for cheap victory marks without real fights - then complains about not getting a real fight. :rolleyes:

Looks like it worked with the recent announcement of yet another conquest system being binned and completely overhauled.

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

That war is a joke.

indeed, the only thing that denmark did so far in this war, was attacking 1 port while 4 other nations attacked sweden as well. so brave, so strong, such a pattern.

ofc its easier to find a nation, that dont wanna fight as well, to trade ports for mapwin. again, so brave, so strong, such a pattern.

9 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1101504726

Please Troody, don't give Danes lessons how to fight and stand your man next time.

lol what do u wanna say with that screen? maybe u should tell the whole story and turn the camera around! oooops forts and towers......go on making a fool of urself, bernadotte....

write me ingame between 18-20 CET today if u wanna have 1on1 when no forts or towers are around