Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

3 minutes ago, Lonar said:

But hes not wrong its getting worse the more east you go for russians for example, if you now need to defend till 24 server time. :/ That is something that needs to be discussed. And maybe the timer needs to start earlyer and end earlyer.

and if your a brit ...it works the other way around  1700 is too early for us ..we are still at work on way home . in time with family ... maybe it should start later and wnd earlier to suit everyone

hence ,y comment about a 3 minute pb slot

2 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

You do understand that no one is asking for the window to be reduced, but for the window that is defined to be  there to actually apply?

the window is defined .. and applies ..port battles are at 20.30 server time ...well within  defined times . if it doesnt fit where you live .. go global ... cant believe having this argument again

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

the window is defined .. and applies ..port battles are at 20.30 server time ...well within  defined times . if it doesnt fit where you live .. go global ... cant believe having this argument again

Wrong, the hostility window ends at 22 Server Time. The hostilty that created the port battle was made half an hour beyond that point.

But I already figured you with the "bugs are okay if they don't happen to us" crowd. If what happened is what we think happened, it's possible to push a port battle all the way back to 23:30 Server time. Is that what you want? Oh yeah I forgot, only when it works out for you.

3 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Your sources is one comment of Konali. Is he a dev? As far as I know he is a tester and a mod in the game. I think only devs have access to that sort of info.

Maybe a Mod can see the population numbers in channels?

1 minute ago, Lonar said:

Maybe a Mod can see the population numbers in channels?

No.

The only gauge we all have, mods and players, is the chatter in chat channels and the CombatNews.

6 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Your sources is one comment of Konali. Is he a dev? As far as I know he is a tester and a mod in the game. I think only devs have access to that sort of info.

You been here since EA Launch and you don't know what a green name means? :[

Do you think he's lying? best tell him in global today.

Edited by Quineloe

43 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

Wrong, the hostility window ends at 22 Server Time. The hostilty that created the port battle was made half an hour beyond that point.

Wrong, the Port Battle window ends at 2200 Server Time. So You can go raise hostility until 2400 Server Time to set a Port Battle @ 2200 Server Time next day.

Maybe you have not noticed, but HOSTILITY can be raised the whole day. Only PORT BATTLES will be scheduled between 1700 and 2200.

Deal. With. It.

@rediii you don't have any other "source" then the assumption a mod made in a chat comment? You know mods are just normal players, volunteering to keep the forums and ingame chat clean from any misbehaviour?

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

Yeah sure, you can't create hostility by battles started after 22:00, but you can in create hostility in older battles way beyond that timer. That's clearly not intended and not how the system was described by admin. But that doesn't matter to you, because you benefit from a bug, so it's A OK.

Can you at least prove where konali said it was just an assumption? Or are you just assuming that?

15 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Numer of players on teamspeak ;).

Bullshit - number of TS users are mean only all people take things serious and join nation TS if they are needed. Not like in others nations i belive, especially rats. 

Edited by Bart Smith

Why everyone think and write, Pirates are weak now, because the Bahamas have not been defended.

This is complet bullshit and i have here some screens, that can prove it.

For the entire [SORRY]-Clan the Bahama Region was uninteresting.
As you can see below, [SORRY] had no interest in defending Bahamas:

49lkG5S.png

R9TdYtp.png

This screens are from Pirate-Nation-Chat ;-)

Edited by [HRE] Lanfire

25 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Great job Swarker. You set a benchmark every mortar expert has to beat from now on.

Swarker and 1 fireship was they key to victory. The Swedes win first round ^^ 

Im impressed sweden can muster 2 PB fleets and win both PB's. Congratz!! You deserve 1 week win =) 

Next week though.. I think you made yourselves very unpopular among the nations, many things ended in your favor(undefeated in PB this week), but in the long run this week has diminished your possibilities for any allies. Unless you buy friendships, I don't think any bridges are un-burnt by now. Anyways it does not seem like you need em with your current numbers. This will be interesting!

I will follow the progress closely. Almost only 1 week until I can participate in all the fun. :D

GJ to both sides, great organization and human resources made this possible. Yesterday was a great day in NA. This has been an interesting week.  

I salute leaders from both nations for their work and contribution to organize these battles AND every captain involved o7 

Edited by Hammerhaj
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Great job Swarker. You set a benchmark every mortar expert has to beat from now on.

Yeah always beware of Swarker's big balls :P

Well done bro. It seems you touched the unicorn's horn well before you got into your mortar brig ;) 

@Swarker