Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge & Sweden: Cancelling treaties

Anolytic

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Well guys, good work. Another pirate port in order to win the map this week, congrats.

It is quite clear how far your guys want to reach your goals. No matter the costs.

Its impressive how much the swedish have changed. Before wipe, all the nations wanted to be friends and allies of the swedish. Now I have my doubts any reasonable nation would support your actions against several communities.

I think this has taught something very important, when someone gets power, he will show its true character. Here we have guys, the true face of the swedish. We have been deceived for so long... but not anymore.

You are right its not ok from us to take Pirate- Ports since you dont say wich Ports from wich Nation are ok i guess we should take british Ports next time but we cant decide if on Jamaika or Belize i heared you have experience in Belize can you tell us how it is there and wich Port you would like to loose most?

Honestly Guy are you one of LV´s Alts? I can understand some Forum- PvP and trolling but you are beyond that ...

And on a serious Note that was very close yesterday and the mainreason you lost the mapwin is that pirates decided not to show up for the pb but instead do hostility with their fleet wich freed 30 guys or so of us to help in other regions. So in some ways thank you pirates! :P And incredible work to orginize all that to the one responsible was stressfull but very fun.

Edited by Lonar

4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Well guys, good work. Another pirate port in order to win the map this week, congrats.

It is quite clear how far your guys want to reach your goals. No matter the costs.

Its impressive how much the swedish have changed. Before wipe, all the nations wanted to be friends and allies of the swedish. Now I have my doubts any reasonable nation would support your actions against several communities.

I think this has taught something very important, when someone gets power, he will show its true character. Here we have guys, the true face of the swedish. We have been deceived for so long... but not anymore.

What is wrong with you? the Swedish have attacked one nation, and one nation only in the last two weeks: Pirates. The Danish also took two regions from the Pirates, I don't see you posting this nonsense about them. Are the pirates 1-ported by this btw? Nope, they still hold as many regions as the Dutch and the French. Oh, did you post this nonsense about the pirates, when they reduced the US from 4 to 3 regions?

No, of course not. You're drunk, am I right?

actually I think Lonar has got the right of it. There's no "Admiral Horatio Hornblower" in the game, so as generic as that name goes, best bet it's yet another alt of the thousand headed Hydra Lord Fishes. Except with spell checker.

Edited by Quineloe
  • Like 4

On 20.7.2017 at 1:04 PM, North said:

Let's put it like this. At the end of the week we will see if we are honorable or full of BS as u say.

Lost 1 screening battle so you call 4 other nation to help flip ports against sweden while they are in a PB. Not really honorable so theres only the second option -_-

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

We were attacked by 5 nations last night and you guys mostly failed - you cant blame us for playing game and being organized. Last night shame attack will be remember for long but we are ready for it and we will stand strong against such cowards moves.

• Like 1

Back when Britain had the most numbers it was simply called a zerg and sweden was one of the loudest crying nations for "Server Balance". Now that you are the biggest there is no more talk about "Server Balance" from your side. How you can change your mind when you'r on the winning side ...

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Batman said:

Back when Britain had the most numbers it was simply called a zerg and sweden was one of the loudest crying nations for "Server Balance". Now that you are the biggest there is no more talk about "Server Balance" from your side. How you can change your mind when you'r on the winning side ...

Difference is we are not the biggest nation, some mod showed a ranking of the playerbase. Pre wipe your alliance had 70% of the server pop so please dont compare Sweden to this lol

Brits have more, Rats have more and DN is probably equal after VLTRA joined them.

But hey, sorry for playing this game. Maybe we should hide in a corner and be too scared to do anything like French? Fun gameplay?

Whatever tho, at least we can try to slay some Russians tonight...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

We were attacked by 5 nations last night and you guys mostly failed - you cant blame us for playing game and being organized. Last night shame attack will be remember for long but we are ready for it and we will stand strong against such cowards moves.

Dont dare to speak about cowardice.

You have the numbers, an great amount of time along the day (do sveno-rediii have RL out of the game?) and still you choose to attack weak nations or those already in war in another fronts.

About this stupid comments about LV. Im far better than him and confronted him several times when he was british and call several of our guys "little whorms".

Thinking about him, you are almost following his steps when he one ported US, so I dont really think you are much better than him. If fact, recently we saw here, in the forums, a conversation in which LV  speaks about attacking sweden or the danes if they go into war. He would take advantage of that and achieve easy conquests. Hmmm isnt it curious? You did the same to Spain.

You speak very politely in the forums... But in the end you are just a bunch of hypocrites.

Secretly the war is a crusade to change our Ö's into Ø's. Repel the heathen invaders! Take the Å's into the stockade!

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

or those already in war in another fronts.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

But in the end you are just a bunch of hypocrites.

Oh the irony :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Batman said:

That is simply not the truth. Sweden is not the nation with the biggest population. In fact we are far away from beeing that. Dont know where your information coming from, but that source dont seems trustful.

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

I thought you wanted these Port Battle to be cancelled? You have TWO Port Battles in EU Primetime! Isn't that what you wanted?

@Sven Silberbart so where do you get your information from? Enlighten us with your sources ("some mod")

Edited by Batman

LV is it you???( Just not commends )...

2 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Lost 1 screening battle so you call 4 other nation to help flip ports against sweden while they are in a PB. Not really honorable so theres only the second option -_-

On 11.07.2017 at 5:45 PM, Lord Vicious said:

We still are the equalizer,  since they need  4 nations for just have the balls to undock and face us :)

see how they go around tryng to diminish us? like headless chickens?    a year and 6 months later none of their clan are able to form up a full 25 man fleet like us :) so they m4d 

Edited by DreamMaker

55 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Difference is we are not the biggest nation, some mod showed a ranking of the playerbase. Pre wipe your alliance had 70% of the server pop so please dont compare Sweden to this lol

Brits have more, Rats have more and DN is probably equal after VLTRA joined them.

But hey, sorry for playing this game. Maybe we should hide in a corner and be too scared to do anything like French? Fun gameplay?

what does pre wipe  figures have to do with anything ??     we lost whole clans including zerg who were the largest brit RVR clan to global .. based on last nights showing you have overtaken everyone else well done ..  pirates dont seem to have any interest in RVR anymore ..as it should be ...

stop crying and get on with that you are probably the biggest natiuon now ..and hence the biggest target .. brits had to cope with that pre wipe .. its your problem post wipe

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

what does pre wipe  figures have to do with anything ??     we lost whole clans including zerg who were the largest brit RVR clan to global .. based on last nights showing you have overtaken everyone else well done ..  pirates dont seem to have any interest in RVR anymore ..as it should be ...

stop crying and get on with that you are probably the biggest natiuon now ..and hence the biggest target .. brits had to cope with that pre wipe .. its your problem post wipe

I dont will tell numbers because i dont know if people want that leaked out but fact is we were outnumbered in all theaters at least 1 to 2 the danes alone had almost same numbers like us ... just saying ;)

Edited by Lonar

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I would like to understand this kind of honour not only you're talking about all the time. Is the enemy honorable when he never shows up with stronger forces but takes the fight when your kind of guys outnumber or outgun him? That's what I would prefer to call brave but a little bit stupid. We took the fight when you outgunned us two days ago. You didn't take the fight yesterday, when you could have fought against 25 2. and 3. Rates and prefered to use war supplies instead. That was the opposite of heroism but quite smart.

We are in a war and not in a tournament. In a war the enemy is defeated with stronger forces or smarter tactics. Sweden managed it to get all other forces against it. Now you have to be smarter. Go ahead and don't talk about honour anymore.

Calm down Bismarck some people dont want to play this game like a politic sim but as a naval fighting game. If you wanted a fight you shouldnt have attacked us while we were in a PB and while 4 other nations flipping our ports...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Quote ONE post that proves this. Just ONE.

The zerg accusation mainly came from pirates and spain.

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Thinking about him, you are almost following his steps when he one ported US, so I dont really think you are much better than him.

Again, Sweden took the Pirates from 7 to 6 regions, and you flap your mouth. When Pirates took the US from 4 to 3 regions last week, you didn't say anything.

This anonymous clownshow is going on ignore now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Batman said:

I thought you wanted these Port Battle to be cancelled? You have TWO Port Battles in EU Primetime! Isn't that what you wanted?

@Sven Silberbart so where do you get your information from? Enlighten us with your sources ("some mod")

There is nothing Prime Time about a Port battle that opens at 22:33 and will easily take until midnight on a day before a work day.

Is this what you want? Or rather, would this be what you would want to have to defend against? Or is it okay when it happens to someone else, only?

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I would like to understand this kind of honour not only you're talking about all the time. Is the enemy honorable when he never shows up with stronger forces but takes the fight when your kind of guys outnumber or outgun him? That's what I would prefer to call brave but a little bit stupid. We took the fight when you outgunned us two days ago. You didn't take the fight yesterday, when you could have fought against 25 2. and 3. Rates and prefered to use war supplies instead. That was the opposite of heroism but quite smart.

We are in a war and not in a tournament. In a war the enemy is defeated with stronger forces or smarter tactics. Sweden managed it to get all other forces against it. Now you have to be smarter. Go ahead and don't talk about honour anymore.

You didn't take the fight you brought the fight so get it straight. We didn't come to your port with ships you came to ours so stop the BS.

Your the one pushing the war to the point of crying to other nations for help, your the one that ran from the Swedish Nation and then rallies to attack it so do not ever speak of honor traitor.

We play the same game as you, we learn from you so shut the hell up when we play like you Honor you have none. Now you try to bring 4 Nations against one ? Do it yourself stand on your own feet and do it then talk of Honor. Your starting to act like a pimp in your brothel getting others to do your bidding because you can't do it yourself.

Seeing you talk about honor and then do what your trying to do reminds me a lot about another guy that tried that LV ring a bell similarities are remarkable can't do it yourself so bs others to die for you  yup I am wondering.

My last post on this subject cause your really starting to hello kittying piss me off with your holier than though attitude as you bend over the alter boy.

Edited by Dragonfire
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

There is nothing Prime Time about a Port battle that opens at 22:33 and will easily take until midnight on a day before a work day.

Is this what you want? Or rather, would this be what you would want to have to defend against? Or is it okay when it happens to someone else, only?

your not starting on the night flips again ... its going to get that there will be a 3 minute window for port battles

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

your not starting on the night flips again ... its going to get that there will be a 3 minute window for port battles

But hes not wrong its getting worse the more east you go for russians for example, if you now need to defend till 24 server time. :/ That is something that needs to be discussed. And maybe the timer needs to start earlyer and end earlyer.

6 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

You do understand that no one is asking for the window to be reduced, but for the window that is defined to be  there to actually apply?

1 minute ago, Peter Goldman said:

Some British clans were giving conquest marks for deals with US to support them and unofficially we threatened pirates not to go any further, because pirates had plans to capture more of the US ports. We also discussed possibility to give some region for US away from East Florida coast to give them potentially safe area as they are under continues raids by pirates. That didn't happen since pirates are getting smashed by Swedes.

So Sweden solved your problem and you're now harassing sweden for it?