Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

☠☠☠ Radio KPR Online ☠☠☠

Upon request of @Pagan Pete I am reviving the old project of Radio KPR in different form. Radio KPR is finally in the radio form, streaming online via website / browser or via your music player. To listen, you can use these methods:

Statistics:

• 215 songs (12h:08m:53s)
  • 250 hours of total time listening
  • 274 different IPs, 474 visits in total

Radio KPR - Streaming Pirate songs, shanties, sea songs - old & new, soundtracks that are Caribbean themed and more! Yarr!!!

rnhzs9.jpg?nocache=1499773520226

If anyone wants a HTML5 code for the widget to implement the radio into his website, you can customize it (3 sizes available, different colours, autoplay option etc.):

https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/---radiokpr---/share

Please, let me know what songs or music you guys want to be added or report any problems related with radio. Sometimes to make it work just refresh the page or relaunch (it bugs sometimes)

Edited by Peter Goldman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Benedict Ahhnold said:

I always thought something like this would be more @Pagan Pete's style

I almost got ganked while afk sailing in enemy waters and watching this... Smart strategy, you almost got me!

Edited by Peter Goldman
  • Like 1

Plan for today is to add like 20 more songs that I was gathering from "legal" pirate source and get rid of ads that happen like once few hours.

Thanks @Iroquois Confederacy for suggestions, I noted a few of them to add. Everyone feel free to suggest songs :) (keep suggestions themed, related)

Edited by Peter Goldman

Radio KPR was shut down due to low traffic (not enough listeners).

I was receiving lots of requests and private messages about it and I am thankful for everyone who supported and advertised my radio :ph34r:

If ever there will be enough requests, I will invest my time to rebuild radio from scratch or even find a better platform. (most of them are paid, sadly...)