Game-Labs Forum

All Players Kicked from Roseau Port Battle

Axel

After the PB began in roseau we were all greeted with this nice message before being kicked out and given some random amount of gold.

roseau bug.jpg

The PB had 24 people in it on France and 0 for the Danes at the time of the message

Edited by Axel

1 hour ago, Axel said:

On second glance my redeemables tab is grayed out as well. 

roseau bug 2.png

Upon relog this has appeared to fix itself.

I had this bug a long time ago and it cames back often, sometimes without having a internet issue etc. completely random but restarting the game will fix it

Have had the crash thing and than had to close out the game and restart it (not just from log in window of servers).   Though never had a big group like that in PB happen.  We did have a group in a fleet have it happen right after the patch.  Was any one else able to get back into the port battle that hadn't join it?   Would defiantly see if the Dev's can reset the agro and give ya'll another run at it since it was messed up by mass DC. I had just logged on the game around that time as the PB announcement popped up and I was getting some lag too so it sounds like it was a GLOBAL server issue.  I was more just thinking it was cause of the storm we had blow through last night got my side of things acting up. 

Similar happened today on EU Server at Cartagena. About half a dozen British players suddenly found themselfes on the open world. I was one of them. There was no sudden ping spike or whatever would make it look like a hiccup, just been thrown into Open World. Bug report has been sent.

• Like 1

Just now, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

No, the PB battle icon in the harbor disappeared after we all got kicked out.

I was meaning some one that hadn't joined could still joined.  Yah once you leave the fight your can't join back in.  Well hopefully Devs do something about it.   I think it's happen over on the other server before so something prob glitched out the game.

57 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I was meaning some one that hadn't joined could still joined.  Yah once you leave the fight your can't join back in.  Well hopefully Devs do something about it.   I think it's happen over on the other server before so something prob glitched out the game.

Nobody else was around at the time it seemed since we only had 24 inside at that point

1 hour ago, Axel said:

Nobody else was around at the time it seemed since we only had 24 inside at that point

If 24 were in the PB it seems like the path of least resistance would be to award the PB to those 24.  Only one would player/ship be left out, at most.

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)