Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, North said:

Nope could still get in after they runned😁 so if that was the case it was bad screening 😂

No you could not get in, after battle there is quite a long timer before you can join a pb. You got tagged by the French fleet inmediately after the battle with the Swedes. Dont start telling lies.

23 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

No you could not get in, after battle there is quite a long timer before you can join a pb. You got tagged by the French fleet inmediately after the battle with the Swedes. Dont start telling lies.

Did it look like we hadde a fleet compesition for going to the Pb? Do you think that is why er sailed early and sit waiting for screeners? 

Just now, North said:

Did it look like we hadde a fleet compesition for going to the Pb? Do you think that is why er sailed early and sit waiting for screeners? 

I dont care if you were planning or not (tbh thats what I would say too if I was screened out), but you said you could still join the pb after the first battle which is just not true. I understand you cant accept that you are wrong, but you can better stay silent than to change the subject.

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

I dont care if you were planning or not (tbh thats what I would say too if I was screened out), but you said you could still join the pb after the first battle which is just not true. I understand you cant accept that you are wrong, but you can better stay silent than to change the subject.

No matter, picture posted for great battle as it was from our side. Not about getting in Pb or not😂 just awesome K/d i the screenshot from capt. reverse😎

11 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

image.thumb.png.cc0eef1d1541c96267f4d5ddd8a624fd.png

Very nice fight Sir :) damn those beaches, sorry for having to quit early, I owe my fellows a bunch of ships.

@North can you come and take Carta now please? We hoped our little Volkssturm would sting the bear a little :ph34r:

We also had an arranged fight with KoC and Co.  in the patrol zone. A random Frenchy joined but did not really do harm to us (or the french side I hope). Donner leaked one full health Buc after the first engagements, pretty sure that enabled us to win as - until then we couldn't really get a grip. French stuck together finely, as always I got greedy and cocky and when seeing to sink, had to yell at  @sam121252 for my mistakes 🙈 Nice fight overall. Room for improvements for both parties I'd say.

syB4aRx.jpg

Oh and ofc: yes Donner you did well :)

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

That battle had a super broken spawn, French fleet spawning on the other side of the Russian fleet in perspective of the French join circle.

2 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

the tag was good, spawn in the battle was bugged, the spawn in battle was completely different then the tag.

If anyone should complain about the spawn, then this is the Russian Empire. Because with this spawn, you had to finish the fight in 20 minutes.

we have 4x small grups in different area. all this grup stay against the wind. you could choose any and rape.

1858826930_.png.3ad23c0018d31546bbe9b86e07c9d526.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

If anyone should complain about the spawn, then this is the Russian Empire. Because with this spawn, you had to finish the fight in 20 minutes.

we have 4x small grups in different area. all this grup stay against the wind. you could choose any and rape.

1858826930_.png.3ad23c0018d31546bbe9b86e07c9d526.png

Well that is what I am saying, it had a broken spawn, not necessarily only for the French side

4 hours ago, Palatinose said:

Very nice fight Sir :) damn those beaches, sorry for having to quit early, I owe my fellows a bunch of ships.

@North can you come and take Carta now please? We hoped our little Volkssturm would sting the bear a little :ph34r:

We also had an arranged fight with KoC and Co.  in the patrol zone. A random Frenchy joined but did not really do harm to us (or the french side I hope). Donner leaked one full health Buc after the first engagements, pretty sure that enabled us to win as - until then we couldn't really get a grip. French stuck together finely, as always I got greedy and cocky and when seeing to sink, had to yell at  @sam121252 for my mistakes 🙈 Nice fight overall. Room for improvements for both parties I'd say.

syB4aRx.jpg

Oh and ofc: yes Donner you did well :)

Sting??? Tagging us and running, why would that sting? We only planned to go to Pb if none showed to fight😊 not suprised about swedish tagging but that you tag and running away😂🤣

1 hour ago, vazco said:

A nice interesting battle with some good players:

20180903234538_1.thumb.jpg.6031129d5737f036c3dca6ff50da3315.jpg

This picture is very nice but as you are so pro, you can tell the real story too.

You can tell that the first time you were on my range you were demasted and run upwind...these noobs kept focusing 3 vs 1 on black veil and missed the chance to kill you.

After that you tried to sail to your friend upwind and my buc was very slow, so I was more and more behind....I told these guys that I was wasting my time because they were far away from me and I was told that I could leave if I wanted to because the "situation was fine".

So, after wasting 20 min without firing a single shot I left. Then you killed 3 of them....

It's a bit different now the story, doesn't it? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, _Alucard_ said:

You can tell that the first time you were on my range you were demasted and run upwind...these noobs kept focusing 3 vs 1 on black veil and missed the chance to kill you.

After that you tried to sail to your friend upwind and my buc was very slow, so I was more and more behind....I told these guys that I was wasting my time because they were far away from me and I was told that I could leave if I wanted to because the "situation was fine".

So, after wasting 20 min without firing a single shot I left. Then you killed 3 of them....

Yes, that's more or less true. It's also more or less what we planned for. You did demast me in a buc at the beginning of the fight and gave me a good broadside - it was well played. If you stayed longer, one of us would try to chain and rake you and rest would focus others in a meanwhile. It would be much harder.

Some other facts - my ship was without upgrades and ship knowledges, with gun setup chosen by Ram Dinark, in my opinion not so great. Black Veil's ship was fir/fir, with basic upgrades. We had limited repairs :) 

In the battle, Blissen was doing very well. I wouldn't consider him a noob.

4 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

It's a bit different now the story, doesn't it?

No, it's not :) I consider this a good fight, comparing with what you can get around Mortimer, KPR or Charleston. There was a good cooperation on both sides and it was a pleasure to fight.

9 minutes ago, vazco said:

Yes, that's more or less true. It's also more or less what we planned for. You did demast me in a buc at the beginning of the fight and gave me a good broadside - it was well played. If you stayed longer, one of us would try to chain and rake you and rest would focus others in a meanwhile. It would be much harder.

Some other facts - my ship was without upgrades and ship knowledges, with gun setup chosen by Ram Dinark, in my opinion not so great. Black Veil's ship was fir/fir, with basic upgrades. We had limited repairs :) 

In the battle, Blissen was doing very well. I wouldn't consider him a noob.

No, it's not :) I consider this a good fight, comparing with what you can get around Mortimer, KPR or Charleston. There was a good cooperation on both sides and it was a pleasure to fight.

I fired only 2 broadsides in 30 min.....

These guys kept sailing away from me chasing 1 of you...no organization, no focus, you killed them. Nothing special.

But you put here the picture without telling the true story because I was there with the Buc.....Am I right or not?

Well, now that everything is clear, time to move on.... eventually these guys will learn how to fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

These guys kept sailing away from me chasing 1 of you...no organization, no focus, you killed them. Nothing special.

Until you left, yes, MIRLO guys did not wait for you. After you left, Inger made a mistake going with the wind to shoot a broadside into masts. It gave us an opening to chain and rake Consti. After that Inger did a good job protecting Consti and Consti protecting Endy. Herc couldn't do much without a mast.

Endy lost some structure in a brawl, then lost mast after a while, which gave us an advantage.