Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Was a fun port battle :) 

Thanks to all the Prussians and Pirates that showed up to the battle, it is good to fight an evenly matched battle every once in awhile. Too bad the timer was so late, I think both sides would have filled the PB if the timer was a bit earlier. I hope @Christendom got the content he was looking for in his screening party, there appeared to be plenty of action at LT. 

Until next time o7

3 hours ago, Capn Rocko said:

Was a fun port battle :) 

Thanks to all the Prussians and Pirates that showed up to the battle, it is good to fight an evenly matched battle every once in awhile. Too bad the timer was so late, I think both sides would have filled the PB if the timer was a bit earlier. I hope @Christendom got the content he was looking for in his screening party, there appeared to be plenty of action at LT. 

Until next time o7

If only.  Too bad you jokers decided to join further back and not let us tag you in.  

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Sorry, there was more content inside PB than outside. 

Maybe the French should learn this...lol

I was actually wondering how that PB went as I had to crash out early for new job.   Kinda surprised at all the Santis on ya'll side of that fight with the current L'Ocean meta.

16 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Remember guys... we are here to enjoy the game not piss on everybody or compare phallus size.

For example yesterday evening we were trying to stop an American force to set up a PB... We had only 3 oceans able to answer the call early enough to intercept the opposing force.

We were able to tag them in open world after a few unsuccessful BR too low fails. I almost sank when they decided to turn around and fight. So it was a very interesting battle for me.
We were also glad that nobody died on our side. Usually Boom in his little 5th rate doesn't survive... And this time he did, so it was like a bonus achievement (should be a steam achievement me say).:D

It was quite something, I was at 2% structure, luckily my repair was started a few seconds before this happened. I was able to survive and pump out the water even though I had about 75% water in the hull. As soon as I recovered from the leaks I lost a mast... Very stressful and definitely a lot of fun :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

1bc27c80237d0e9ed84d34cafdefb02b.jpg

Pretty good fight outside Mimbres.  

Today 24th May has been a good day. Yesterday I had the great honor to lead (more or less, for sure) my clan FLEKI and HEROE's clan to the hostility misions, trying to get the 100% easier than we expected (despite of two boarding in our fleet and some rookies)... And today, until the last half an hour we didn't know what to do at 7:30 server hour battle. We thought the british could be able to take advantage of that and warm the Turneffe's port and f*** us tomorrow in our Spanish's selection second win in the Football World Cup. But definitely the red and yellow flag was hoisted. Our way to William's Bay port battle was interrupted by the Sverige nation and an epic battle took place outside Mimbres.

This is my last battle until 12nd of July because of my exams (8 in total, a real carnage next days, I will miss you all :D), so I have decided to record this last one and then see it again in my spare time. Good led by JAG by the way.

Edited by SirAlatriste

10 minutes ago, SirAlatriste said:

Today 25th May has been a good day. Yesterday I had the great honor to lead (more or less, for sure) my clan FLEKI and HEROE's clan to the hostility misions, trying to get the 100% easier than we expected (despite of two boarding in our fleet and some rookies)... And today, until the last half an hour we didn't know what to do at 7:30 server hour battle. We thought the british could be able to take advantage of that and warm the Turneffe's port and f*** us tomorrow in our Spanish's selection second win in the Football World Cup. But definitely the red and yellow flag was hoisted. Our way to William's Bay port battle was interrupted by the Sverige nation and an epic battle took place outside Mimbres.

This is my last battle until 12nd of July because of my exams (8 in total, a real carnage next days, I will miss you all :D), so I have decided to record this last one and then see it again in my spare time. Good led by JAG by the way.

Good luck. o7

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, Capn Rocko said:

There's a lot that cannot be deciphered from a battle results screenshot. At one point we were fighting a 3v5 and 4v6 at the same time. Once ghost showed up he had to fight 1v2 in a prince. I do agree that herc is temporarily OP, but I think we deserve a little credit too. 

I sucked in that battle. Ghost sailed rings around me. It was a good first PB after a long absence. I miss the old days before the cap circles though.

16 hours ago, Christendom said:

1bc27c80237d0e9ed84d34cafdefb02b.jpg

Pretty good fight outside Mimbres.  

And an even better one on the way home.

Hercs OP

0d28135360a2edb5dd04907fd5f48c67.png

Just look at the kills and assist in that first fight ya'll keep your damage on all targets and got a lot of assist.  As for that trip home.  lol I bet he was bitching a lot in nation chat about it...lol

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Just look at the kills and assist in that first fight ya'll keep your damage on all targets and got a lot of assist.  As for that trip home.  lol I bet he was bitching a lot in nation chat about it...lol

Yea poor guy.  We were just afk sailing back home from Bimini and quite literally ran into him.  Wonder what he was doing down there.  Louis decrewed him while I sat next to him and just pood’d his side down.  

Those requins look so absurdly stupid in battle I was just laughing the entire time.  You can hear me on allistairs stream cracking jokes.  They look ridiculous 

4731C8125EF5FE51C4BEE61B18071714562CB4F1

"Saving Captain Reverse" is the name of the picture....it started with 7vs1 :)

Although the famous and notorious @ Cpt. Reverse  did not need help, some other players were accidentally around, and are proud achieving the goal :)

Happy End and RUM for all winners :)

Edited by Fenris
  • Like 2

Fantastic duel with Drunken Ghost of HAVOC. Was a real boxer brawl.  I was in a White oak/White oak Hercules and he was in a White oak/White oak Endymion. We called it a draw out of probably exhaustion. At that point I had more hull and he had more sail. Great fight, loved every minute of it. 

1FEA6CD460AF76F1451288ED13F02D87ED2301BB

• Like 2