Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

4 hours ago, Wraith said:

Pick on a guy who could be your grandpa, and who's just returning to the game after a year-long break I might add? You're a stand-up guy Kingy, especially from someone who will only engage in the shallows when you bring broken, OP ships. 👍

Well let’s be honest here knowone knows who he is personally as non have played with him on the wo side also how would any of them know he’s only just returned, also if 4 players hadn’t chased KoC that screenshot would of been very different 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wraith said:

Pick on a guy who could be your grandpa, and who's just returning to the game after a year-long break I might add? You're a stand-up guy Kingy, especially from someone who will only engage in the shallows when you bring broken, OP ships. 👍

It was a close fight, they simply made mistakes and it cost them. Also why is any of that relevant? Would you like to send me a list of your players so I know to chain their hulls to make it "fair" as to not "pick on them"? When I fight I try my best and try to have a good time. Do this.

Edited by Aster
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wraith said:

The point is why does Kingy feel the need to pick on anyone in particular?  Because of his clan tag, and that's all... it's just a Crowns thing, but the toxicity wears a little thin and contributes to an environment and a perception about the player base that makes it very hard to attract new players.

All he might have said was, "Good Fight, 'til next time," but instead he goes out of his way to toss feces on another player. It's fine if it's one of us outspoken guys who's okey to toss it right back... But for our new/returning players it just isn't nice, period.

Well what he said was aimed mostly at your clan tbh, not the player. but how is what KoC said anything different from what @HachiRoku said about hardy from GA in this very same thread? (Sorry hachi just needed an example)  Also WO & VCO have a massive rivalry so it’s gonna happen so when you ware a clan tag that has animosity with another, things are gonna be said you can take it personal or you can take it and turn around and come at that clan and sink a few ships and put it here and poke a little fun which will be taken as a challenge back and oh hey look we have content, no offense @Wraith but it’s part of the player created content of the game. even if he has only just returned he could of stayed and fired a few shots some times one broadside can make a difference in a fight 

Edited by Rebrall

3 hours ago, Wraith said:

All he might have said was, "Good Fight, 'til next time," but instead he goes out of his way to toss feces on another player. It's fine if it's one of us outspoken guys who's okey to toss it right back... But for our new/returning players it just isn't nice, period.

babysitting your newbs isn't my job. maybe you shouldn't send one of your "just returning" guys to a port battle w/o support. and just for the record we all said gf and gl and hf at the beginning and end of the fight and got no response from either armed or the USA guys. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

babysitting your newbs isn't my job. maybe you shouldn't send one of your "just returning" guys to a port battle w/o support. and just for the record we all said gf and gl and hf at the beginning and end of the fight and got no response from either armed or the USA guys. 

Because you make stupid comments like ....

15 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

vco guy ran with full hp. not a scratch on his ship.

Just about every nation hates you dude.  You just constantly spew hatred from your mouth.  Very unchristian like if you ask me.  Just because you guys now feel like saying GL HF before battles doesn't erase months of history and BM from your crew.  The one week you were chat banned was probably my most pleasant week on Naval Action ever.  

But yea you can't really blame an older guy for wanting to peace out of a fight where you bring OP hercules with poods at 3am on a monday morning.  But you just can't help yourself from talking shit.  Just another example of what we call  Kingyisms.

Grow up man.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Because you make stupid comments like ....

Just about every nation hates you dude.  You just constantly spew hatred from your mouth.  Very unchristian like if you ask me.  Just because you guys now feel like saying GL HF before battles doesn't erase months of history and BM from your crew.  The one week you were chat banned was probably my most pleasant week on Naval Action ever.  

But yea you can't really blame an older guy for wanting to peace out of a fight where you bring OP hercules with poods at 3am on a monday morning.  But you just can't help yourself from talking shit.  Just another example of what we call  Kingyisms.

Grow up man.

all I see is tears. good job trying to play the victim. (very liberal of you). I'm not going to get into it with you again. its useless so ill just give you some last words of advice Christendom..........................................(long pause.)........................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................................stop sucking. 

p.s.

this will be the response to every crybaby post you make on forums and in global chat from now on. 

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

LOL, tears over what? We were just pointing out the fact that you like to play the bully when you haven't actually earned the excrement you like to sip. This doesn't bode well for your influence on others in-game or in real life, but you know KoC, always keeping it classy and never personal or hypocritical. Never an excuse when he loses, never crowing over his wins, especially when he's brought a superior force...  🙄 Stop sucking... So proud.  🙏

The only bullying I see is VCO people bashing other usa captains/clans for taking fights and not running away from fights vs us.

also I think if you scroll through this forum thread you will see plenty of fights that WO has fought that were against all odds and we never should have won. By all means if you think the fight in the shallows was easy take your Hercules out an go fight a fight outnumbered 13:5 with only 3 hercs VS port battle built heavy rattlers.. But we all know that's not going to happen. if it does post the screen shot here. or if there are any other overwhelming victories that VCO has had for that matter post them up.

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

The only bullying I see is VCO people bashing other usa captains/clans for taking fights and not running away from fights vs us.

also I think if you scroll through this forum thread you will see plenty of fights that WO has fought that were against all odds and we never should have won. By all means if you think the fight in the shallows was easy take your Hercules out an go fight a fight outnumbered 13:5 with only 3 hercs VS port battle built heavy rattlers.. But we all know that's not going to happen. if it does post the screen shot here. or if there are any other overwhelming victories that VCO has had for that matter post them up.

Stop sucking...

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:13 AM, North said:

Cute that you think i ordered it but have to disapoint you that it was babay and not me. Btw wasn't a multiflip as port wasn't grinded at same time. 

When i do it you will know 😎 

But keep paying for the timers, only way you can defend as any euro time a fleet would crush you.

1E06FC55D874AFA4685E6863C0A1ADD0115482FD

👌

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

This settles all the trash talk from VCO and north Viking about us not taking even fights and about us unable to defeat a eu fleet. was a good fight and good fun.

Was great fun, the russians fought well, Letnab great work pal was a pleasure to fight against you!

8 minutes ago, qw569 said:

As I remember, only RUBLI could capture the North Inlet without the help of other nations.

Correct:) HAVOC had help from french and prussia to get into the port battle.

33 minutes ago, North said:

Correct:) HAVOC had help from french and prussia to get into the port battle.

As i remember there was always big Russian screening fleet when RUBLI defended North Inlet. RUBLI exit from port and jump to PB. And the big Russian screening fleet was bored

I'm sure it was good that HAVOC and the Russian Empire enjoyed the PB. And the Russian screening fleet had fun, fighting against France and Prussia.

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1