Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Doesnt change that much you still open him and as long as you can penetrate you can use your speed to all get on 1 side of the ocean.

so why do you complain about thinckess if it's just a matter of skill, ships and numbers?

When one uses to contradict always everybody, it ends up sooner or later in contradicting also himself.

Edited by victor

Just now, rediii said:

you are a pve dude discussing with pvp dudes that doesnt work tbh

I said they will win after thickness nerf/pen buff because admin already stated their plan to make all cannons pen on close distances. 

And yes then bellonas can win against 1sts but they cant right now because the 32 pounders probably dont even penetrate on scratching hulls

I make PVP and I make patrol missions, so please just climb down from your pedestal, dear captain uberpro.

You should learn a bit of humilty from your mate Palatinose.

Edited by victor

Just now, rediii said:

No I wont he is the good guy

And he is already borsd of the gankevent aswell like several others I dont know why you cant accept that.

The event is just a fail with 30 minute open timer and no chance to escape it invites 1st rate ganking like nothing else

Well, if you like to play the part of the elitist douchebag ... be my guest.

For the rest, I accept that you are bored of this an that (actually it seems that lately you complain about almost everything in this game). But - if according to your opinion - thickness it's such a problem in patrol missions, yet a pack of bellonas can handle a 1st rate, then everybody will see a contradiction.

26 minutes ago, rediii said:

I said they will win after thickness nerf/pen buff because admin already stated their plan to make all cannons pen on close distances. 

And yes then bellonas can win against 1sts but they cant right now because the 32 pounders probably dont even penetrate on scratching hulls

Ahh here we go, that was a misunderstanding, i agree that after some changes the two Oceans will have a hard fight .. maybe then i would bet on the 3rd rates, depend of changes ... 

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

a pack of 3rd rates will be able to kill a pack of 1sts of equal BR if less than 2k BR after thickness and grape and maybe even determined defender is fixed

I also dont complain I suggest hos to make a in my oppinion better game

so basically I do not understand why you stated the following, when I told you that also the PVP stern upgrades contribute to the  thickness meta problem

30 minutes ago, rediii said:

Doesnt change that much you still open him and as long as you can penetrate you can use your speed to all get on 1 side of the ocean.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Because they dont contribute to thickness problem, easy.

they make it take longer to open someone

In my view if they make opening the stern taking longer, they contribute in making more difficult sinking those ships. 

Edited by victor

10 hours ago, vazco said:

New Smyrna battle:

Lfj3n5H.jpg

Good fight, especially from JD SHooTs Again. You're getting there :) 

Thanks first screen of the PB I seen as I was at work. Ya'll for sure went heavy with both groups I hear.  Our problem among many is no one wanted to bring 1st rates other than our guys.  We called for 2 1st rates for that group and no one wanted to bring them.  JD was suppose to be in a 5th rate for circle control.  

We got a long road a head of us with these guys so will prob be seing a lot more battles with other nations in the future even if they end up in lost they become great means for these guys to learn.  It was a really great show out number wise on the US side, just way to much lack of experience though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Thanks first screen of the PB I seen as I was at work. Ya'll for sure went heavy with both groups I hear.  Our problem among many is no one wanted to bring 1st rates other than our guys.  We called for 2 1st rates for that group and no one wanted to bring them.  JD was suppose to be in a 5th rate for circle control.  

We got a long road a head of us with these guys so will prob be seing a lot more battles with other nations in the future even if they end up in lost they become great means for these guys to learn.  It was a really great show out number wise on the US side, just way to much lack of experience though.

You should have seen the battle on our side :) We brought 1st rates because that's what people had at that point. I brought a teak/wo ocean tuned for an old repair meta, with guns which couldn't penetrate your victory. Some people scrambled their old 1st rates too. We switched PB team a bit during a battle, and we spawned approx. 15 km away from port :)  If not the Black Chicken, Master of the Wind, we wouldn't even get to the fight on time :)

Still, it was a nice battle. I can see progress of US players. Soon we may have a really interesting fights. I wish you luck :) 

Edited by vazco

Who cares about screening battles, our second screening fleet got the PB fleet. Don't act like an idiot - a fleet of first rates will always tear through a mixed enemy fleet on even numbers. 10 1st rates vs 5 1st rates and you celebrate like you won the world cup, gitgud :D

• Like 7

Portbattle of Kemps Bay

Attackers:

• Pirates (Koto),
  • Commander: Bloody Hound(?)

Defenders:

• Sweden (mixed fleet)
  • Commander: Swedish Battle Parliament

Pirates showed up with full fleet image.png.a926e7f3e2a93fa3065ca33e8ac9a93f.png

A match with fair behaviour. Sweden wins 5ab4108a54fc1_KempsBay.thumb.jpg.3950ace8df19398da7b5e8afc0dc31af.jpg

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

It was Kuthara :)

Mainly Kuthara but i did call out some stuff also :) 

Mistakes were made in that battle and we had quite afew guys new to port battles also 1-2 new to PvP.

We went mainly for a fight and got one which is good! Teaches hopefully some of the newer guys some stuff.

However what i really dislike is the effort you have to put in to get Port Battles these days. Really dislike the whole hostility thing as i understand why it's in but it requires alot of effort for a 30 or so min fight the next day. Not only that due to it being the next day not many people on the previous day are able to make it.

*cough* Bring back Flags! it was more hectic and fun back then! 

Good battle none the less and o7 to all the guys involved. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, HamBlower said:

Portbattle of Kemps Bay

Attackers:

• Pirates (Koto),
  • Commander: Bloody Hound(?)

Defenders:

• Sweden (mixed fleet)
  • Commander: Swedish Battle Parliament

Pirates showed up with full fleet image.png.a926e7f3e2a93fa3065ca33e8ac9a93f.png

A match with fair behaviour. Sweden wins 5ab4108a54fc1_KempsBay.thumb.jpg.3950ace8df19398da7b5e8afc0dc31af.jpg

Good fight as always with Sweden :) Think our new guys learnt a thing or two last night. Hopefully they wont make the same mistakes next time!

Bloodys right RVR is a absolute pain in its current form but we still had fun. Look forward to the next one when we get over the dread of grinding more PVE hostility.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

"Great battle results"

So a 20v4 gank is great from you?

thumb.png.2522e33fc661f42a5c644722ee998b77.png

lol hardly :) Just yanking your chains :)

El Toco 23rd March. It happened that France and GB had the same ship setup. Brits went straight Balls deep to the French fleet, who spawned on the east side and sunk the French Mortar Brig. The maigh fight was then happening far away from the circles, the French 3rd rate was demasted several times, but well protected by the bigger ships and only killed by the British Mortar at the very end of the Port Battle.

eltoco.png

• Like 1