Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Quiet night for Koto last night :) Good to see the new guys heading out and engaging on there own backs now.
Don't forget though even terms is a very grey area in current meta.
 

Even terms is the way to get better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rediii said:

Even terms is the way to get better

Aye tis. Unfortunately it will take time for us to catch up with knowledge, books, modules. One day we'll all be flying the best we can. Sucks having to go back and grind out every ship to 5 knowledge. Feels like levelling up all over again haha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fight vs the USA. the ocean was taken in a immediate battle afterwards.  we ran out of time. 

FA9F92629769ED20BAB479903FE40242EBB0FE75

Edited by King of Crowns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Aye tis. Unfortunately it will take time for us to catch up with knowledge, books, modules. One day we'll all be flying the best we can. Sucks having to go back and grind out every ship to 5 knowledge. Feels like levelling up all over again haha! 

You need 1 mastupgrade atm and 3 knowledge to fit the meta the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rediii said:

You need 1 mastupgrade atm and 3 knowledge to fit the meta the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

+1

French rig, perhaps northern carpenters and a speed mod - maybe they could spread the ressources needed to craft them across some more ports

I got my pfrig from 2 to 5 knowledge slots in about 5 pvp battles

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rediii said:

You need 1 mastupgrade atm and 3 knowledge to fit the meta the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

:) Thanks lots of new players learning with us. We'll get there in time.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Quiet night for Koto last night :) Good to see the new guys heading out and engaging on there own backs now.
Don't forget though even terms is a very grey area in current meta.
 

Those new guys were the only ones willing to fight and learn :) Before fighting them we were sitting in front of your capital for a few hours and seeing "veterans" grouping up - I guess in fear we'll flip MT - as noone attacked us, even though we were outnumbered and definitely not in meta-ships :) 

I must say that I value your new players better than your veterans. They also sail better than your veterans :)

Edited by vazco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rediii said:

the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

well everybody has to learn that as well. so i don't now whether it's "bullshit excuses". You know how hard it is to fight with new guys even if they have proper ships.

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

I got my pfrig from 2 to 5 knowledge slots in about 5 pvp battles

Havlock grinded his Trinc this week. 3 days = 4 slots and some k xp to go for the fifth. It is possible and even more fun and faster if one focusses it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

well everybody has to learn that as well. so i don't now whether it's "bullshit excuses". You know how hard it is to fight with new guys even if they have proper ships.

Havlock grinded his Trinc this week. 3 days = 4 slots and some k xp to go for the fifth. It is possible and even more fun and faster if one focusses it.

Yes like I said they dont need the best books or permas or 5 slots. The problem is that the player doesnt know what to do or does mistakes most of the time. Its not that they have no northern carpenter or something else

Edited by rediii
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rediii said:

Yes like I said they dont need the best books or permas or 5 slots. The problem is that the player doesnt know what to do or does mistakes most of the time. Its not that they have no northern carpenter or something else

Of course you are correct Redii.

PS:  I'll say this only once. As a clan we've agreed to cease all trash talk and forum arguments. If anyone see's a KOTO member doing so get in contact with myself via the forum or in game PM and please provide evidence.

If you have a personal issue to resolve or salt to vent pm myself and throw insults at your hearts content.
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Of course you are correct Redii.

PS:  I'll say this only once. As a clan we've agreed to cease all trash talk and forum arguments. If anyone see's a KOTO member doing so get in contact with myself via the forum or in game PM and please provide evidence.

If you have a personal issue to resolve or salt to vent pm myself and throw insults at your hearts content.
 

Just to add on top I have only 3 ship knowledges on Belle Poule, and very new to this ship so it is learning curve for myself as well :) Really well played by your guys @Jubal Early, you have some good potential there :)

Regards

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

Just to add on top I have only 3 ship knowledges on Belle Poule, and very new to this ship so it is learning curve for myself as well :) Really well played by your guys @Jubal Early, you have some good potential there :)

Regards

 

 

Thanks Cr33d. I'll pass on your regards to them when I get home. Happy hunting

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Cannot attack, BR difference too high" :ph34r:

E9F3FF3600039AA1A1DFED9B26936B099FAB076A

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Liq said:

"Cannot attack, BR difference too high" :ph34r:

E9F3FF3600039AA1A1DFED9B26936B099FAB076A

when was this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Liq said:

"Cannot attack, BR difference too high" :ph34r:

E9F3FF3600039AA1A1DFED9B26936B099FAB076A

Did they even chain? :D

99% sails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rediii said:

Did they even chain? :D

99% sails

Shhhh don't give up our secrets :ph34r:.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toto Cabbage said:

Shhhh don't give up our secrets :ph34r:.

It's a nobrainer in situations with more ships but everyone is too stupid to do it. So painfull to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, admin said:

when was this? 

Pre pfrig nerf... every Ship I sail for a few weeks gets nerfed ;(

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rediii said:

Did they even chain? :D

99% sails

I was actually down to 60% but repaired... repped hull and sails once

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need to archieve a bunch of these threads.....why is any one posting in ad PVP EU thread?  There isn't a EU server any more we have one server;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port Battle of Road Rocks this evening. Victory is for the defenders! 

Special mension for the french mortar Alanxo, who managed a great battle! o7 

1518218491-311310-screenshots-2018020923
 

 

Edited by Comeonche
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...