Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

17 hours ago, Bearwall said:

I believe the tally of swedish firsts either sunk or captured has turned 7 since the night of knives!

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the swedes leaving one of their first rates to burn in front of Gustavia. Srry about that I'll try to be a bit more carefull before I leave a battle in the future...

Plz have in mind before you judge there actions, for the Swedes to buy a permint for VM to get a 1rate properbly is easier then get enough combat mark to get the permit to other ships.

Edit. Some one informed us that we where not allowed to post in here without a SC of the battle. Had to come home before I could get it from my computer. Hope by that update I and Bearwall have corrected Oure misconduct. 

2018-03-04.thumb.png.0f87f3c8ab19c89e04ad4ea304b41b99.png

Edited by staun
Breaking the rule for writing in the thread
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rediii said:

arent you in the same clan? Talk in teamspeak with eachother

What if I'm more of a generation where we appreciate the written word?? 

34 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Great battle of Turtle Cay won by the French over the non existent Brittish fleet that was defending there. I dont have screenshots sadly, but just imagine 6 Frenchies alone in a battle.

West End was neutral, not really spectecular.

We were about 10 I think. More Lord Protectors I guess!

• Like 2

Just realised Christendom hadn't posted the results of "Operation Octopussy"  Well...

Battle of Marsh Harbor, US attack GB:  GB held the port. 

Battle of Le Descondidos, US attack GB:  GB held the port.

Battle of Isaac Rocks, GB held the port (I'm sorry don't remember what nation flipped that one) GB was stretched thin due to the number of coordinated attacks from Pirates, French and US, the ports to defend were chosen and we rallied for the defense.  We had to avoid or fight our way through Pirates, Spanish, Prussian, French, Russian and US players

Marsh Harbor had a full fleet of GB, about 3/4 fleet of US, good fight.

Le Descondidos had a full fleet from both nations, both nations sent ships to outlying circles while the bulk of both fleets were in a long range standoff at B circle.  GB was downwind of US, we sailed back and forth whilst US pulled up and fired at our sails for awhile.  Eventually with the wind shifting we were trying to take the wind when a few GB players were cut off and set upon by the US fleet, as they were sending a few more ships to assist in the skirmishes of the other circles.  Both main fleets then began a brawl that was hard fought with close calls and ships sank on both sides, although the attrition rate was heavier on the US side.  As the timer was running down the US ships began falling faster, with the resultant domino effect.  The outlying skirmishes were won by both small GB squads, the US reinforcements were stranded halfway due to the wind shift and could not return to the main fleet in time.  Great, tense fight after the preliminary standoff for main fleets, small squads did a great job securing the other two circles and sinking the US ships. o7 to all captains in that battle.

End result of operation "Pile on GB in the Bahamas" 8 ports flipped within two hours of each other, 3 ports abandoned, 2 lost, 3 defended... and another flipped by Prussia during the mayhem. 

If anyone has a screenshot, please post them.

Edited by Atreides

3 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

8A33C73D83BE78FA228825A724D28EB0FBE6226C

P.S. Belle Poule  left  before battle started :)    

One Chicken to rule them all, One Chicken to find them, One Chicken to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them... 

Fear the black chicken  ;) Nice to see you in Prussia :)

• Like 1

Port battle for Chinchorro Spain vs. Britain

Result: British victory

Commanders: JAGs (Spain) vs. ??? (Britain)

Spanish fleet lost 1 ship early to gunfire from a tower and could not maintain presence in circle B. Circle A was heavily fought over and the British lost 3 ships in the ensueing brawl. Nevertheless, the British defended the circles well and were able to bring home the vitory. 

Good fight! 

o7

63795B3AFFEF46C3B8DD0601D2B3284C68C0FD47

Edited by van Veen
  • Like 2

Port Battle in El Toco yesterday.

French attacked by the North West, Brits waiting in the central center during the first  mins of the battle. Taking advantage of the first Wind change, French rushed the Brits, who were rapidly split in two groups, plus a Renommee which was sittting on the eastern circle for points.

Brits lost 1 Victory, 2 Bucs and a Renomee, for no loss to the French. 

But Brits won the PB, at the end of the timer (a matter of a few minutes, but they won).

Anyway, for all, a good battle, win a lot of fun: :) :) :) 

• Like 2

31C058C80901765D0D14545F49F998FB5A120560

Initially it was the two pirates vs me, then the rest of CABAL joined. Pirates were nearly killed and my sails completely gone by the time the prussians joined.

For some reason my kill of one of the pirates didn't register in the battle, but it did show up in combat news, some kind of bug...

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Trashlock said:

At the same time another battle vs Prussia was happening in the zone:

7DEB334FD637256FFECA2123F43914355F9A7584

Very nice battle o7

PS: To everyone complaining about mods, my Pavel had 3 basic upgrades and no slots.

Dayuuuum... that's like the first real prussian defeat I have seen since the carebears left it... good shit.

2 hours ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

Dayuuuum... that's like the first real prussian defeat I have seen since the carebears left it... good shit.

It was interesting, and well fought by the swedes. Unfortunately we had to deal with both our Wasa's being off comms, our Pavel nearly out of hull reps, and our L'Ocean was a fir/for experimental ship... That in addition to the fact that grape shot is oddly bugged right now, made the situation frustrating for us Prussians ^.^

Gotta bring your A-game against the swedes, and this wasn't it.. 

11 hours ago, Knobby said:

31C058C80901765D0D14545F49F998FB5A120560

Initially it was the two pirates vs me, then the rest of CABAL joined. Pirates were nearly killed and my sails completely gone by the time the prussians joined.

For some reason my kill of one of the pirates didn't register in the battle, but it did show up in combat news, some kind of bug...

battle replay and vgg to all wp.

• Like 3