Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

46 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I commented to players like @Toto Cabbage why his fleet of screeners decided to jump in a battle for marks instead of making sure your PB was safe to get into battle.  Your PB fleet was pulled into battle by 2-3 people.  Dear Otto here then just went ahead to call all the SALTYP guys trash and that he doesn't give a shit about you and you're "carebears" 

A fine piece of garbage some of you have decided to follow in the brit nation.  I'm surprised some guys in SLRN and RSC tolerate him.  

To be fair mate I've never given a shit for what people think of me.  I don't think they do either.  I respect that.  This a game so I just learn and get on with it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It's like the Wasa is broken again or something...:thinking:

Looks to have been a good fight though.

Deosnt have something to do with the Wasa. The Spanish got seperated from each other really good and the swedes had a good fire focus.

The first ship that sank was a Bucentaure, which got 40 leaks from our Buce and Pavel. Even with other ships, it would look pretty much the same.

22 hours ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

The commander at Balaklava may have said the same of the Light Brigade, but within months Sevastopol Fell to the same British, French and Turkish troops.  Neither of the two clans that set up PB's in Central America are big clans, they worked hard, earned their place and they went in knowing the odds, they did what they could, with what they had, They did not stand back and let the big clans fight it out as has been the case for so long, they tried,  and for that they get labelled Carebears, by some, they are told they  are stupid by others, I ask you is that really the best way to encourage PVP and RVR?  A simple GG or well done for trying would have been a far better response, unless you are afraid that they will improve and one day start to beat you consistently,  Is that the case? 

Hate to say it but GB is a bad nation to learn anything in.  I would recommend going to a smaller nation where numbers are needed and you will get a lot more participation in everything.

Spain and France are quite good but little English spoken atleast at Euro time. Denmark is a good choice, Sweden also but they already big enough.

43 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Hate to say it but GB is a bad nation to learn anything in.  I would recommend going to a smaller nation where numbers are needed and you will get a lot more participation in everything.

Spain and France are quite good but little English spoken atleast at Euro time. Denmark is a good choice, Sweden also but they already big enough.

I would recommend Denmark at the moment. They are active in RVR and need more players.

But in GB you can do much to, just talk with the right people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fletch67 said:

Thank you for your advice, it is I think good advice, given with good intent. For a so called 'easy nation' life in GB is not a bed of Roses, in all factions there are those who argue, there are those who think their clan has greater entitlement because they are more skilled or bigger, I do not condemn such attitudes they are human nature and as  such unavoidable.

I am with a small clan, one which is close knit and with whom I enjoy playing, we help out GB where we can,  we are also learning as we go along,  which means we learn by doing things, we may not be successful by the standards of ports held or the numbers of players we sink, what we do have is though is the will to learn, if we lose then we refit, come back and try again, each time we do a little better, one day our opponents, will tell us we were worth the effort of fighting, When that happens, we know the effort we put in is worth our time, that we earned the respect shown to us. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sveno said:

Islamorada Sweden vs Spain
Commander Sweden: Havelock
Commander Spain: ?
Outcome: Sweden won

84A11C8443FDEFEA78FC2A478DBA4A2F3BFE51D0
Sweden prepping their attack. ;) 

B16BA1EF482D2CC1533395DBB13A2B10AAD26318
Result at the end of PB.

GG WP o7 Spain!

Looked like was good fight & fun for Sweeds, GGA.

Did you get out your PB fleet from Morgan ? thought this shallow port would not allow that cause it looks shallow waters are spreading far from the port entry.

10 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Looked like was good fight & fun for Sweeds, GGA.

Did you get out your PB fleet from Morgan ? thought this shallow port would not allow that cause it looks shallow waters are spreading far from the port entry.

I guess they sent the ship to Morgan using the "Tow permit" and once out of the port they used the "Tow to port" to go to the nearest deep harbor. Then they kept the ships in Jobe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Thx Shiro, that's the only way I guess.

Nevertheless, I believe that a "tow permit" mechanic should not allow a large ship to dock in a "shallow water port".

It should be correctly coded, otherwise it slightly sounds like nonsense. 

But it's an old issue from before the great wipe.. we've had the discussion before and I completely agree - silly..

1 hour ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

These Russians... always taking advantage of the mechanics of the game.

41 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Ohh wait..... 

Yeah those hello kittying russians didn't even get into Sweden before they started exploiting on swedish behalf.. ffs those russians...

9 hours ago, DesMoines said:

French victory Sabina

French Commander : Louis XVI

English Commander : oTTo

French had only victory against GB who had some Buc, Vic and may be one Aga?

Well done chaps!

But wasn't it Sandy Bay?

Edited by Eleazar de Damas