Game-Labs Forum

Port battle for Saint Louis from my POV. Thanks to French Captains for coming. I haven't had a proper PB in months.

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

XZ6sXR9gQbuYI-y9n4PITg.png

Cano Araguao.

Brits joined from a northern position with france making a small line to intercept. One french wasa was left in A, two went for the far C circle, where british Renomee joined.

France started with some downwind kiting. Circles jumped around between GB and FR with france getting and advantage of points. Brits had @Mr Pellew cut off, but managed to save him. Eventually, @DizzWho was demasted and @Gregory Rainsborough rageboarded him and a french Wasa right next to him. Now being outnumbered, the battle turned into a chase and brits managed to capture all circles and kill towers to get to 1000 points.

Earlier, france won at El Toco due to points, yet they suffered higher losses in that battle. Very shortly before the PB began, a fleet of wild @Tac's appeared out of nowhere and engaged the French screening fleet, which was supported by Dutch and Commonwealth Captains:

8CF3B431B4686A3438828EF2A3DF378C9AB19585

Edited by Batman
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Third day: the fall of one port quite close to french homewaters.

@rediii You said France was stronger than the British Empire. 

Shut your troll mouth and stay away. One is certain French are better than you , at least they are speaking under their real names.

PB of El Toco from my POV.

• Like 8

Hachi's purpose was to board with the intention of keeping his ship there, not to win the boarding. He achieved his goal of keeping him there so I could kill the Wasa and then board your mate as well.

If boarding is so easy, why do you all suck at it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Relax guys. Lest just spread love :wub:.

Like I said, give it time. :D

19 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

3 ships vs 1..great skill you have 

I boarded 2 Wasas and a L'Ocean in that last battle. A Wasa followed immediately by a L'Ocean.

So yeah, me v 3 ships. I'd certainly say I have at least some skill.

Don't blame the mechanics. It's the chap in the mirror at fault.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

10 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

with new wasa BR I really wonder what role it will play now in the future pbs. It's going to be interesting.

since 1sts are impenetrable boarding machines atm its all about 1sts.

Et bien cela promet cette querre, la France à t'elle fait une erreur en déclarant la guerre a l'un de leur seul allié, plus personne ne pourra faire confiance à cette nation très versatile.

Sans titre.png

Edited by ASTROLAB

Looking at the map this morning I saw something that shocked me...! SLRN (gb) captured a port bottom left of map! How the hell did that happen!!!

1 minute ago, DesMoines said:

You don t win solo....gb do the ass of french ships when you are in boarding....you are not so good 😚

Isn't that....I daresay it... called teamwork?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Looking at the map this morning I saw something that shocked me...! SLRN (gb) captured a port bottom left of map! How the hell did that happen!!!

They logged into game and played, but just a guess.

5 minutes ago, staun said:

They logged into game and played, but just a guess.

We played a game Monkey. I hope you still remember it's a game, not only forum chitchat.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

We played a game Monkey. I hope you still remember it's a game, not only forum chitchat.

I know what the game is! It's the only way I get to communicate with British captains as you don't turn up for port battles against us!

9 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I know what the game is! It's the only way I get to communicate with British captains as you don't turn up for port battles against us!

You dont play this game anyway so why do you care ?