Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

as you want.... :) but win 3 PB (1 shallow, Cano, San Juan) in 1 evening i think it s more than a...french or DesMoines"failure"

edit: May be now you will win.....try Tutorial and after you return in Open Sea...it s all i can say you hachi...i m sorry

i dont understand what youre talking about

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

KOTO is the biggest trash clan on the server with 0 PvP skill:

Kuthara running like a chicken from this fight, leaving his friends to die.

unknown.png

1) I don't understand battle results such as this. When the numbers are so skewed I cannot fathom how the side with numbers does not immobilize the enemy and then close in for the kill 1 by 1? Especially with the new wind changes in battle it's unlikely to be stuck down wind all battle. Were the ships that different in build that KOTO couldn't pen? How did this battle flow?

2) How early did Kuthara leave the engagement?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 4:01 AM, SirAlatriste said:

BATTLE PORT OF MIMBRES (SVERIGE vs SPAIN) [HRE vs VLTRA]:

Spanish fleet commanded by VLTRA smashed the best of Sverige's nation in an epic port battle at Mimbres. Jorge lead spanish vessels, managing the long cannons ships majority and the 3 carronades ships in 3 coordinate different groups, surprising the maneuver to the sweden elite. They were carronades to the maximum but we knew to play from far avoiding the melee and the boarding, focusing the sails... Redii and company's line was supposed to split the spanish army but it was perfectly calculated and we regroup helping/covering teammates... Broken the formations, battle was tie while the Area points were seriously disputed by the flying ships (Princess of Disney). One hour later, after several towers down and the worst wind we had this week I guess, the Sverige was defeated fighting until escape was enabled. But there were no scapism possible, the users who runned away were then picked and sunked due to the blocking fleet commanded by Cetme. It was an honor to fight against you again Sverige. See you again tomorrow maybe? ;)

Do you have a video like this or better with clearer sound (there was some grumping in the background). I want to to see if it will work for spanish promo i want to test

Feel free to add here

VAMnQgs.thumb.jpg.8d8d2d4cedeb0616d38b86eb708051c3.jpg

Portbattle of Harbour Island

Sweden vs Spain

We kept upwind from the Spanish and went in, when we had a good position to keep the upwind position after the engage. We cut some ships off and finished them. In the resuilting brawl the fight snowballed for the swedish side.

zUMwX5V.thumb.jpg.80dc0c41e08949882247f2a24090d2fa.jpg

Thank you for the good fight Spaniards o7

• Like 3

1 hour ago, admin said:

Do you have a video like this or better with clearer sound (there was some grumping in the background). I want to to see if it will work for spanish promo i want to test

Feel free to add here

Not spanish promo but prussian promo:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, admin said:

Feel free to add here

That was a pity, i was grumping like i was tired... But the commander was so nice and that was a good battle for Spain... I will post a better video i guess... Or u want me to post the video there now? Well done mate, continue working in this beautiful game, u make me happy and i'm a fcking lover of sea and ships sails... Thank you! Pd: Make some payments, u deserve a some rewards for your work ;)

7 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Very kind but our side gave a poor fight.

You were far better this time, one of these days where everything turns out pretty bad.

VGG Sweeds

The real winner is the respect.

Two fleets that fight each other with guns and ships. No trolling, no bad words - thanks to all.   

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I will flame KOTO for next 6 months at least.

Chill bro :) I get it you don't like us that's fine but save everyone else from listening to it. If you want to vent your salt PM me.
KOTO will take time to rebuild what we once had. Currently we consist of entirely new players and about 6 old timers from Steam launch so were all learning together.

Was a good day for KOTO yesterday. 3 1st rates lost 9 captured or killed. Good use of the dirty tactics we used to use to fight SLRN was a fun night. Sorry if you guys got angered but that's the game. You win some you lose some. Look forward to the next fight.

PS
Thanks Otto <3

PPS 
Pirates never fight fair and we'll use whatever advantage we can gather until we've learnt this new bread of NA. 

Edited by Capt Jubal Early
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

He left pretty much before we killed RKY Bellona and during the process of killing BaroITA89.

At least tell it how it was, you demasted him, and left him behind on the battle, he left as we had a fleet who was ready to tackle you again, which turned out great, that's just smart play.

Sitting with 3 1st rates ready outside a battle you know who have plenty of ships in, for then to whine on being zerged is not a smart play, but thanks for the ships =) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

KOTO is the biggest trash clan on the server with 0 PvP skill:

Kuthara running like a chicken from this fight, leaving his friends to die.

unknown.png

Hey! Nice to see we have a new fan boy. 

I understand why you must be so angered. I mean, to go from this and thinking you are invincible to losing 9 First rates to the so called 'trash guild'. You may want to start looking at the larger picture rather than the individual battles. KotO has never been about the arena style play. We think of the larger picture. Which you found out to the loss of your Santi and every single first rate you brought out. Widen your perspective. 

What I found particularly amusing is how you jumped onto your Pirate alt to rant in Nation chat also. I guess Global and Prussian chat are not enough to hold that much salt. 

Or perhaps how you begged us not to take your Santi from you and tried to bribe us with 50 pvp marks. 

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 8