Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

46 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

DNP needs to stop using fir fireships :P @Bearwall

qfcmEX.jpg

Lol yeah well prob was that I died too fast.. Then fireshipping seemed the least embarrasing way out :)

Please Sweeds become the "darck force" of our EU server, it might motivate lot's of players to come back.

Be the nasty one and attack in middle of Faction territories, every faction needs good battles like you're offering.

I know that's more or less what you're trying to do presently, but try it against more factions. 

Good fights, good training, good fun, that's all we need.

No question anymore about who's the strongest Faction, just be more generous and assume the role of "the Empire" !!

cheers

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Please Sweeds become the "darck force" of our EU server, it might motivate lot's of players to come back.

Be the nasty one and attack in middle of Faction territories, every faction needs good battles like you're offering.

I know that's more or less what you're trying to do presently, but try it against more factions. 

Good fights, good training, good fun, that's all we need.

No question anymore about who's the strongest Faction, just be more generous and assume the role of "the Empire" !!

cheers

Thats what we wanted to do. We want to offer good fights and get good fights.

But people told us we are killing the playerbase with that attitude and our own players getting pretty bored fast when the portbattles are empty pretty fast.

I am happy about the french at the moment. Camp du roy was a pretty hard fight for us, the result just dont show it. They made mistakes in that battle they didnt repeat in Terre de bas yesterday. In terre de bas i felt the most uncomfortable in a portbattle for the last weeks to be honest.

So to the French: Keep it up now, you gave us the hardest fights we had in the past weeks and improved a lot from one battle to the next. Keep fighting and improving, after yesterday you are in my opinion stronger than the Brits in RVR.

46 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

We gonna need @Lord Vicious in Sweden for that.

French improved a lot and i think Des Moines is a great PB leader, they just lack individual skill and experience. Was a pretty difficult PB even if it doesnt look like it on the screenshot. They can probably beat most nations of the server.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go // NeeRo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

We gonna need @Lord Vicious in Sweden for that.

French improved a lot and i think Des Moines is a great PB leader, they just lack individual skill and experience. Was a pretty difficult PB even if it doesnt look like it on the screenshot. They can probably beat most nations of the server.

Watch out! Every time you mention his name, an IKEA burns down!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

GG rats, thx for coming

Swedes are very organised and good at RvR. Seems like a glorious victory. Now that you even have cartagena wait for the day that nobody wants to face you anymore, so we can all do PvE.

• Like 1

Just now, Landsman said:

Swedes are very organised and good at RvR. Seems like a glorious victory. Now that you even have cartagena wait for the day that nobody wants to face you anymore, so we can all do PvE.

Its fine, hf in your safezones.

You can also watch the replay on rediiis channel once its uploaded and see that it was close. They had 3 circles capped and had 2 fireships not working how they wanted to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Its fine, hf in your safezones.

You too. It goes both ways you know. Until we have Legends...

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

it was close.

Well now that you have cartagena and even Liquicity joined the winner team there may be a few more "close" ones but then nobody will bother anymore... You have cartagena and swedish carpenters + the most organised RvR players and Liquicity now... R.I.P balance

Edited by Landsman

3 minutes ago, Landsman said:

You, too. It goes both ways you know. Until we have Legends...

Well now that you have cartagena and even Liquicity joined the winner team there may be a few more "close" ones but then nobody will bother anymore... You have cartagena and swedish carpenters + the most organised RvR players and Liquicity now... R.I.P balance

what are u crying? we are looking for good fights, we got one. thx to everyone! we are going for fights, not for stupid PvE Hostilitygrinding and empty PB...we dont even care for mapwin and stuff....its all about giving our players PvP/RvR Experience and fun

get urself organized, u just need 25 ppl to face us! and we always bring newbies into our PB! so there is alywas the chance to beat us if u play smart - like the pirates did today!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, troody said:

get urself organized, u just need 25 ppl to face us!

Don't forget 25x cartegena refit and northern master carpenters.

2 minutes ago, troody said:

what are u crying?

I just find it sad how RvR isn't very competitive anymore... seems like one winner team that everyone is joining or avoiding as much as possible. I think i may wait for Legends to get more players...

18 minutes ago, Landsman said:

On my ship there were just some basic upgrades ^^ No cartagena nor carpenters.. I indeed joined them for some rvr action because the last time I actively did them was at the Sant Iago campaign by the brits (glorious times)

and Ive found the actual PBs to be pretty fun - Although I messed up in todays battle, could have saved Redii but realized too late :o:) 
By the way - I've just come to realize how many things a Fleet Command has to keep an eye on at the same time, so massive respect to those in charge.
Maybe with the new nations we'll see a new big, organized counter force to the current swedish organization... I believe the GameLabs twitch account today said on a twitch stream that next week there will be another "letter" (google translate from russian), maybe some more info regarding the new nations. I would definetly be up for joining and building up a new nation that can deliver PBs on a regular base - Also seen some promising discussions on this thread, mixed PB fleet setups might be coming up soon

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, troody said:

we dont use cartahena on our shallow water ships

I wasn't talking about shallow PBs specifically.

3 minutes ago, troody said:

then feel free to attack cartahena, we are looking forward

I think you have problems with reading or understanding english, mate... soon nobody will attack you anymore, because they won't bother. When was the last time you lost a PB hard? How many did you win inbetween and before that loss? You see where im going? You think you are soooo good but in reality the rest of the server is just bad / lacking experience and organization. And top pvp players like liquicity joining the winning train doesn't help either. Also you probably spend a shitload of time planning and coordinating all this ( the organisation ) and to me it's just a game.

Just now, Liq said:

On my ship there were just some basic upgrades ^^ No cartagena nor carpenters.. I indeed joined them for some rvr action because the last time I actively did them was at the Sant Iago campaign by the brits (glorious times)

Reveal hidden contents

and Ive found the actual PBs to be pretty fun - Although I messed up in todays battle, could have saved Redii but realized too late :o:) 
By the way - I've just come to realize how many things a Fleet Command has to keep an eye on at the same time, so massive respect to those in charge.
Maybe with the new nations we'll see a new big, organized counter force to the current swedish organization... I believe the GameLabs twitch account today said on a twitch stream that next week there will be another "letter" (google translate from russian), maybe some more info regarding the new nations. I would definetly be up for joining and building up a new nation that can deliver PBs on a regular base - Also seen some promising discussions on this thread, mixed PB fleet setups might be coming up soon

Pretty sure new nations will upside down RvR here on EU.

• Like 1