Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Hace 3 horas, el almirante Horatio Hornblower dijo:

Bien bien. Parece que algunos prusianos quieren el perdón del Imperio Británico. 

Tu acción contra los enemigos del Imperio es notada. Sigue adelante.

 

Desde aquí, me gustaría enviar un mensaje a nuestros enemigos y naciones hostiles:

El imperio es generoso y acepta una honrosa rendición de sus fuerzas. Actúa como caballeros y mostramos misericordia con los Estados Unidos y hare lo mismo nuevamente.

 

 

 

jajaja Permitirme que me ria un rato de por favor ¿el Imperio Británico perdona? El imperio británico va a Caer en Naval. Acción en cuestión de tiempo, Saludos desde el Imperio donde el Sol nunca desaparece ¨ESPAÑA¨

GB - Posición numero 5

Edited by Distrilek
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Screening battle outside Hat Island. Commander @mexicanbatman It was a hard battle, fighting ortography, getting Chinese not to write in chinese, the Germans to understand what letter comes

What a nice guy  

The Battle of Bonacca.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

>writes "Prussians" with a lowercase, without respect

>writes British Empire with capital letters

 

You will pay for that horatio, this lack of respect and discrimination. Your sins that cry to heaven were noted. 

He also says we acted as gentlemans instead of gentlemen - I think this confirms what all British players have known all along - Admiral Horatio Hornblower is no GB player.  Just a random trolling idiot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Good, good. Seems some prussians want the pardon from the British Empire. 

Your action against the Empire's enemies is noted. Keep going.

 

From here, I would like to send a message to our enemies and hostile nations:

The Empire is generous and will accept an honorable surrender of your forces. We acted as gentlemans and showed mercy with the US and we will do same again.

 

 

 

Your poor use of English betrays you.  'Gentlemans' :lol: Really? Who is your real nation?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

A simple buc was worth the price of taking All 3 circles, keeping Hat Island AND watching about 30 EU guys stay up late into Night King hours basically for nothing.  

 

Old news.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

 

The russian empire launched a daring attack on the danish port of Coquibacoa. The Danish fleet sent to protect the habour managed through a valiant and sturdy defence to keep the port and the surrounding areas. The battles raged around the port for hours into the night as several squadrons of danish-norwegian and swedish ships clashed with russian and dutch fleets. The russian losses of their deployed naval forces were severe and it is believed that the dutch received a battering from the danish-norwegian navy. The port itself was never in real danger of falling to presumably drunken russian captains though one dutch captain refused - politely - to taste the brownie fleet admiral Lars Kjaer offered in a skirmish outside of the portbattle. 

Again the Danish-Norwegian captain DarkJoker went on an outright killing spree the like of which has seldom been seen in the carribean.

This painting was made to commemorate the event by an unknown artist:

https://imgur.com/a/FqZDC

 

Edit: Just realised it was in the wrong chat or wtf this thing is called.

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

>writes "Prussians" with a lowercase, without respect

>writes British Empire with capital letters

 

You will pay for that horatio, this lack of respect and discrimination. Your sins that cry to heaven were noted. 

Minor nations will be always minor.

57 minutes ago, Distrilek said:

jajaja Permitirme que me ria un rato de por favor ¿el Imperio Británico perdona? El imperio británico va a Caer en Naval. Acción en cuestión de tiempo, Saludos desde el Imperio donde el Sol nunca desaparece ¨ESPAÑA¨

GB - Posición numero 5

This is an english forum.

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He also says we acted as gentlemans instead of gentlemen - I think this confirms what all British players have known all along - Admiral Horatio Hornblower is no GB player.  Just a random trolling idiot.

Try to write in a smartphone, fool. At the begining I was writing gentleman´s diplomacy but changed the sentence. Don´t even try to correct my words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:
32 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Try to write in a smartphone, fool. At the begining I was writing gentleman´s diplomacy but changed the sentence. Don´t even try to correct my words.

Trying to write in a smartphone....must be a bit cramped :D.  Beginning has two n's by the way........

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, z4ys said:

Fleet practice is yolo while a Pb vs a real enemy let you play different - a more realistic behavior.

Incorrect. In fleet practice you can teach people strategy and tactics. In port battles if you go in and learn you will only learn how to react to enemies tactics and not counter them with better ones. If you go in to a port battle vs russians and try out brawl them you will fail. You learn a better tactic and there is no where better to teach that to fellow sailor than in fleet practice. You should be on our ts when we do it. We take it quite serous otherwise its a waste of time. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 11:44 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

It´s not for you. It´s for Gregory, the best leader of the Empire.

And for you...the best trolling medal...:ph34r:

 

Edited by CITOYEN
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Incorrect. In fleet practice you can teach people strategy and tactics. In port battles if you go in and learn you will only learn how to react to enemies tactics and not counter them with better ones. If you go in to a port battle vs russians and try out brawl them you will fail. You learn a better tactic and there is no where better to teach that to fellow sailor than in fleet practice. You should be on our ts when we do it. We take it quite serous otherwise its a waste of time. 

Fair point.  May take you up on that offer quite soon :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair point.  May take you up on that offer quite soon :)

First you need a fleet an then you attack and defend ports :) We don't have 1 fleet yet but I love the struggle. I wouldn't mind getting hammered back to jamaica if thats what takes brits to wake up. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Gregory deserves it.

So lets see if I have got you right,  you really think that a personal disagreement gives you the right to dishonour men who's actions have gone way beyond the call of duty, many of whom never lived to receive this  award, men who died so that you are free to state your opinion, no matter how vile?

I have seen much disagreement with your posts, some even as bad as your own, many of whom I disagree with personally, who like all of us depend on the military to defend their right to their opinion, I do not know Gregory, I do not know what heinous crime he has committed in your mind, to be honest, I don't care, but of this I am certain, the holders of the VC and GC were awarded those medals for valour, courage in battle way above what is expected of Great Britain's military, they are men who earned national respect through their actions and not playthings for your personal vendettas.

The medals, which were originally forged from the cannons that the Light Brigade rode into at Balaklava, some of whom received the first VC's awarded to British servicemen, defined meaning of courage, and if you are in any doubt as to what is required to earn a VC look up Boy Seaman Jack Cornwall,  Wing Commander Guy Gibson, Col. H. Jones, then tell me that your posts are worthy of their actions and what that medal represents.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...