Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

PB Williams Bay - sorry no result screen shot...
Sweden vs Spain - Sweden won
Commander: @rediii & @Havelock
Sweden brawled to Spainards away in a very short Portbattle.

PB Santa Marta - best PB thriller since months!!
Russia vs Sweden - Sweden won
Commander: @rediii
Russia split forces, main fleet attacking the Swedish main fleet, while the Russian Buccentaures/Suprise went for Mortars and circles. After joining of the main fleets Russians went downwind away from circles shooting sails, Swede main fleet disengaged and went back to help with the circles. The Swedes had some early losses, lost circles and the Russians reached 998/1000 points in the last third of the fight. Then the Swedes could make some critical kills, turn the tides in losses and win the battle.

Unbenannt.png

PB Barancilla - also a very close thriller!
Spain vs Sweden - Sweden won
Commander: @Havelock
Write up coming tomorrow....

8E1041901CCC9D015458B2647AB182514C855A0C

Video from Barancilla is still uploading....

I want to thank the BF, DNP, RUBLI and PoDW to help with screening. o7

Thanks to the Russians and Spainiards for some very good fights, well played! o7

The real North starts to remember..... :D 

Edited by sveno
  • Like 10

This fight I'm just pleased as punch with.  Here I was, minding my own business in a PvE Essex (a vessel I'm thinking might be fun, and with a very cunning figurehead) and out of nowhere comes a Russian Endymion!  Though it is rare for me to be on the receiving end of a tag, I was determined to do my best with what I had on hand.   Forlorn Hope fought valiantly, but at the end, my little PvE Carronades carried the day!  Just wish I was equipped for recording.

3285F68FD8DB03B492BF9967FAB548D5D30F78A2

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Unfortunately the Danish declined to show up in our prime time, despite not setting their port timer for Guayama tonight.. Though the WO clan decided to show up and lick their Danish masters' boots and try to screen us out.  Fortunately for us, they for some reason thought we'd TP into the port and set up where they couldn't possibly tag us in (woops) and we joined where the wind was in our favor just off of C:

EJiZkEr.jpg

Battle won, sadly without a fight, but I post it here to preserve it for posterity (and Jeheil, may he come back soon):

e01a0f1ee5349856dfa40c26aa57111b.jpg

Guayama is now drinking vodka to mother Russia!

great job hiding the battle in order to make it into the PB. but I do love how you complain about a lack of battle. when you coulda had a battle and chose to avoid it.

#altfarmers 

You guys already got spanked twice in the past week or so, no need to make it a third time. We were there to take a port  not fight French.  If you want a fight, go attack a port or change your timers so people will attack yours.  Once your done flipping ports for the Swedes that is.  Are they giving you marks?

I’m too busy being in real battles during the evenings to waste time with your gank fleets.  Win or lose, the Swedes we fight during the day are 10x more challenging than your crew of farmers and when they do lose they aren’t afraid to GG like you were after getting beat at Hat Island and outside Navasse.

You deserve your lack of content

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

#altfarmers 

You guys already got spanked twice in the past week or so, no need to make it a third time. We were there to take a port, not fight French.  If you want a fight, go attack a port.  Once your done flipping ports for the Swedes in exchange for marks that is. 

I’m too busy being in real battles during the evenings to waste time with your gank fleets.  Win or lose, the Swedes we fight during the day are 10x more challenging than your crew of farmers and when they do lose they aren’t afraid to GG like you were after getting beat at Hat Island and outside Navasse. 

You deserve your lack of content 

OH by fighting you mean loosing the whole battler for your nation cuz you failed a boarding.....  u right. 

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

That's funny, we had both France and Swedish working together to screen at Hat Island (along with a weird little Dutch clan I haven't seen before, perhaps alts?). Maybe might want to have a chat with your diplos because their night crews along with BF are definitely on the same page. :P 

Kingy likes his alliances.  WO can’t fight straight up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

OH by fighting you mean loosing the whole battler for your nation cuz you failed a boarding.....  u right. 

Still more fun than sitting outside a port trying to gank and then getting denied.  I got my content today.  Did you?

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Still more fun than sitting outside a port trying to gank and then getting denied.  I got my content today.  Did you?

had more fun, had more battles and win or lose, enjoyed fighting the Swedes, both sides sank people too. Sounds like Kingy doesn't like that he can't take part in these fun events.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

had more fun, had more battles and win or lose, enjoyed fighting the Swedes, both sides sank people too. Sounds like Kingy doesn't like that he can't take part in these fun events.

He’s not big league enough for those fights.  Ganking with 3 to 1 odds is more his style.  Those are “good fights”.  I still crack up about his screen shot after 1v1’n hachi.  No GG no GF. Just excuses for why he lost (op mod books I guess) and that next time he would just gank hachi instead of a fair 1v1

Kingy is garbage 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Guayama is now drinking vodka to mother Russia!

I would like to thank the great Russian Empire for taking away our loss-making city. Now you can come to us more often and show your skill in pvp. We will be glad to see you, near our capital.

Oh, yes, how did things go yesterday? say the sea is flooded with Russian guts?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate. There is nobody sailing in Danish waters for pvp. But I promise you. We come! You will have so much rvr in the next time that King of Crowns gets mad from jealousy.

jealousy? I'm mad at the cowardice of the Russian night crew. don't confuse jealousy for cowardice. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate. There is nobody sailing in Danish waters for pvp. But I promise you. We come!

Man, I'll probably surprise you and at the same time disappoint. We basically do not care about all the cities)))) Our house is a free townhouse. And even if you take all the Danish cities - we will not care: D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Well done sweden.

But what is wrong with them. They have been beaten by the Russians, first when they get 3 pb, they get there act together. They seems to need the pressure to fight well. If they need it maybe we should offer to flip there ports to keep them in shape😝

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I know that BF doesn't care. But BF is no threat for us. You never get the numbers to tag a PB fleet or to defend a bigger port. You need the rest of your nation. And they care about their ports. They need them, And they hope now that Sweden will guarantee a Danish territory big enough that the nation can survive. That's not our business as long as Danemark-Norge didn't surrender and handed out it's destiny to us.

but who cares? DNP have a similar gameplay with ours. Their house is a free townhouse. And who else represents Denmark? So take care, your hopes will not be justified. And while we laugh

1 minute ago, rediii said:

@Graf Bernadotte

Youndonrealize that you have hat island for some time now and did nothing vs denmark or sweden there?

Its still a shame that russia with that zergnation and a good ally needs to hide in battles and send a suicidescreening instead of fighting real battles like sweden does in Carta.

You just show that you dont care abojt fairplay and I hope more of the server will understand and boycot your playstyle by deleting russia from the map

We'll just join Sweden and zerg from there?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, monk33y said:

Looking at the map this morning I saw something that shocked me...! SLRN (gb) captured a port bottom left of map! How the hell did that happen!!!

I think they bought the map maker :ph34r: