Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

4 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

GG guys on both sides. Great Britain with their first rates handled the battle very well, it looked at one moment could swing either way but lost favor with the wind and losing PegLeg created a huge step back for Poland.

Good to see that you've kept the tradition of fighting even against the odds :) Good luck with building your battle fleet.

14 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Good fight outside Carta today.  GF Swedes

a034a206a0c427ec6372329f3881eddd.jpg

Russians had less BR and sunk more ships + about 5-6 on the outside that did not make it home.  Resounding victory for the empire.

The North Remembers

Finally you got your win in moreless equal battle, old discussion has ended, Russians proved their strenght. Swedes in retreat, but not for long i belive. I hope that bloody war started today, not ended and we will have a chance to get revange. o7

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Good fight outside Carta today.  GF Swedes

a034a206a0c427ec6372329f3881eddd.jpg

Russians had less BR and sunk more ships + about 5-6 on the outside that did not make it home.  Resounding victory for the empire.

The North Remembers

Loved this battle, because i hadnt something like this since BR limits got introduced. We wanted exactly something like this. (excluding the outcome of course :P)

But this battle showed again that thickness is just too freaking strong. i think all or most ships that died lost masts or a bow sprite and got killed then.

GG gf gentlemen.

We will see again soon enough o7

Edit: You didnt kill all the wolves

Edited by Abram Svensson
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, rediii said:

yea but they dont attack it according to the caribbean invasion thread

Well I know gb doesn't want to destroy a nation but the poles also don't care about 10v1 ganks. I have given them even fights around kpr and as a thank you they ganked me 3 times. This has pissed GB of and they want my trinco back. I told them it's OK but the king(batman) insists they pay. You know I wouldn't lie to you :)

• Like 1